• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 1,243 Views, 3 Comments

The drinking pink pony - Mrcakebombs

  • ...
 3
 1,243

The drinking pink pony

It is present-day pony ville. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the streets are thriving with ponies. The camera goes across the street, passing several ponies, until finally going near a large treehouse. just a few hundred feet, the bushes are seen rustling, and suddenly a pink pony is seen becoming conscious. The camera fades.

Pinkie pie suddenly awoke in the bushes near twilight’s house. She didn’t know where she was, until her vision finally came to. When it did, she found out she was lying on the stomach of a grey mare known as Derpy hooves. With a massive throbbing headache, pinkie slowly gets up, holding her head.
“Ohh...my head...what happened.” she said with a sigh.
She was right, what DID happen the night before? How did she end up in the bushes, on the belly of Derpy hooves?
Suddenly, the memories of the night before re-immersed into pinkie pie’s mind...

It is around 8:30, the sun is down, and most of the ponies are either inside their homes and shops, or asleep.
There is a certain Building on the horizon. It is a large building, made from wooden planks. On the top of the entrance, on a sign, says the words “Bar”.
A familiar pink pony is seen walking down the street, however, she is not as happy as we are used to. For the past 2 months, sugar cube corner’s business has been going downhill, and 2 more infant mouths to feed aren’t helping the welfare of the cakes.
With money becoming more and more tight, Pinkie pie has been noticeably less happy. With foreclosure just a few weeks down the road if business keeps going this way, there is very little to be happy about, even for the element of laughter.

Pinkie pie slowly opens the door to the bar, and goes to the bartender counter.
“Hey there pinkie, what can i get you tonight?”
“A pine-colada, shaken not stirred.”
As the bartender dissapears behind the counter, pinkie pie obverses the room around her. The room, just like outside, is made of wooden planks. in the inside however, the wooden planks are less vibrant than on the exterior. The shelfs in front of her are filled with all types of bottles, some empty, some un-opened. In the corners of the room, are 4 pool tables, with 5 ponies playing. The air is thick with cigar smoke, and in the background, faint music can be heard from the radio on the top shelf.
Pinkie looks over to the other stools. Just a few seats down are two ponies engaging in conversation, and in the end corner is a brown male pegasus, a few scars on his face, drinking down shot after shot, probably conflicted with recent memories. Kodi was it? She didn't know. That pony was new.

Suddenly, the bartender returns and gives pinkie her drink.
“Thanks, berry punch.” She says, before gulping down the drink.
Pinkie pie straightens herself on the stool, and gives the glass to berry.
“Another, please.” she affirms, handing down a few more coins.
The purple pony disappears behind the counter again, just to re-appear a few minutes later.
Pinkie pie just stares blatantly at her drink in front of her, before gulping it down. She knows it’s bad to drink, her parents had always told her that, but at this point, she really didn’t care. She had too much drama in her life to care anymore.
“Another.” and just like before, the bartender goes into the cellar, and comes back with another glass of alchohol.
“Bottoms up” Pinkie says, before chugging the glass.
This process repeats for several times until Pinkie has gotten very tipsy. Her language has become slurred, and it is very apparent, to almost any pony, that she is drunk.
"I think that's enough for now, pinkie." Says the bartender.
"No...I'm not DAT drunk...am i?"
"Well, you sound a litt-"
"OH! You wanna insult me!? Come at me, pony!" Pinkie jumps off the stool and becomes aggresive towards berry.
"Don't make me call the police, pinkie!" The bartender becomes serious "Out of all the ponies, i never thought you would try to hurt me...more or less not be able to handle your alchohol."
Pinkie suddenly realizes the error of her ways. She settles down and sits back on the chair, and sets her heads in her arms. Several minutes later, she speaks up.
"Berry, if you know what's good for ya'..." Pinkie smiles. Her eyes are crossed, and she is very drunk. "...you'll get me another drink." She laughs. A smile comes to berry's face, and she heads down to get her another drink.


...And the last memory pinkie could retain of the night was her and derpy hooves, holding each other’s shoulders with one hand, and holding a drink in the other, singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall, counting down by each swig of whiskey.
“83 bottles of beer on the *hic* the wall...83 bottles of beer...take one down *hic* pass it around...” she takes a swig “82 bottles of beer on the wall” before passing out in the bushes.

Reluctantly, Pinkie decides it's time to get up. She struggles to stand, and her head is pounding. She stretches to get as high as she can, and looks over the bushes. Pinkie then looks over at the sleeping mare on the ground, and thinks about how cold it is. She would take her back to her cottage, but she didn’t know where Derpy lives, or where carrot top was, and her parents refused any visitors during working hours. So, with a sigh, the pink earth pony lies back down on the grey mare’s gut, and keeps her warm before drifting back to sleep.






Also, don't forget to read my other stories. This is my only story for the time being, but im almost done with one more called "Run away pony"; a more serious fanfiction.
And now filler! :D




No wait...no filler D:

Comments ( 3 )

I like Where this went buuut
THIS Pinkie Pie is TOO SERIOUS
. Also for flashbacks, Try use something like
--------------------------
Earlier that morning
------------------------

blah blah.
Yea shouldnt rant.

Like your idea though:twilightblush:


Thanks dawg. I don't know why people are disliking this story so much. It didn't seem too bad to me. Whatever, it's my first fanfiction...and noone's perfect :I

316230 And by the way, Mr. and Mrs. Cake are NOT Pinkie Pie's parents, she just lives and works there. Although they still probably wouldn't want her drinking.

Login or register to comment