• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 791 Views, 16 Comments

SCP: Ponyville Containment Breach - Basil Crowcross



Ponyville on the outside looked like a happy place, but in "The Warehouse", there are some dark secrets. Those secrets are monsters under containment, in a place known as SCP Containment Site Number 53...

  • ...
2
 16
 791

The Lab Chase

With Gate E behind the trio of Rainbow, Night Rain, and Basil, the only thing in the way to Gate D and the electrical systems was the maze of 2 pony labs, and then the microwave hall, which, thankfully, was not active at the time. Basil tried to lighten the dark and creepy atmosphere by saying "Well, at least there isn't dark... tall... things with no faces?" It didn't help, as Night Rain and Rainbow were still, reluctantly, walking along. Suddenly, a noise had scared the trio a bit, and Basil, still being a guard, armor, goggles and all, pulled out a revolver out of his holster, and only hoped that noise was not an SCP, and just some insane pony who had to be put down, for the safety of any other escapees. As Basil turned his head to peak out of a corner, he came up with a plan. Basil explained his plan, which was "to split up, and find the microwave hall, then meet up there". Rainbow and Night Rain agreed, and Rainbow went her separate way of everypony. Close to the microwave hall, Rainbow rounded a corner, and found SCP 682. Rainbow shrieked out, and screamed "Holy.... DEAR CELESTIA NO. GET AWAY!". If only Basil and Night Rain had not heard Rainbow, she would have gotten mauled. But about five seconds after the encounter, Rainbow heard an explosion, looked to her left, and saw a hole in the wall, thanks to handy propane tanks combined with Basil. Mix two and two together, and Rainbow went through the hole, everypony trying not to get lost. Pretty soon, the Microwave hall was slowly activating, doors closing, and 682 getting closer. Rainbow did something that was risky, but needed, nonetheless. Rainbow picked up Night Rain and Basil, and slid them under the first door, and got under herself. As soon as that happened, she quickly flew over to the other door, holding it open for Basil and Night Rain to get under, and got slight burn marks, but the kind that doesn't hurt as much. Unflinching, Rainbow closed the door, and in good time, as 682 was starting to become rare, and not the uncommon kind. Gate D, and also a huge threat, was ahead of the trio. Unfortunately, they didn't know a treat was about to uncover itself...

Comments ( 6 )

3614812 hmmmm.... Nah

Threat? Oh please not 173!!!

3617739 it's 682. But don't worry, no pony gets injured in a horrible way, although Rainbow kinda gets slight burn marks. But she still can go on.

3618965 just one piece of advice for later chapters, pace yourself. Take the time to go into detail about what is going on.

Expect a new chapter to come when I try to submit my new story, Equestria: Free For All. Sooo... yeahhh.... if you don't end up like me, you will actually know how to end your comments... umm.... RAINBOW MODE ACTIVATED :rainbowderp::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowhuh::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

Good news and uhh... Good news.

Equestria: Free For All is up! So that means I'm going to try to continue this story! Expect a new chapter around Christmas and/or 2014! #yoloswag.... aaaaaand I made a complete fool of myself again. But it was worth it! :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment