• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 791 Views, 16 Comments

SCP: Ponyville Containment Breach - Basil Crowcross



Ponyville on the outside looked like a happy place, but in "The Warehouse", there are some dark secrets. Those secrets are monsters under containment, in a place known as SCP Containment Site Number 53...

  • ...
2
 16
 791

The Beginning of the Containment Breach

After Rainbow Dash ended her second recording, and she woke up the next day, something was amiss. Mainly an alarm and a pre-recorded message saying to get out. As she opened her cell, she noticed a dead pony. It looked like a scientist, as it had a pistol, and a key card. As Rainbow looted the important things off the scientist, she wished the best for Night Rain, and anypony else still in the facility. A door protected the cells, and required the key card Rainbow Dash had. When Rainbow opened the door, she found a long, empty, dark hallway. This wasn't the time for second guessing, so Rainbow went into the hallway. Suddenly, a door opened to the right of Rainbow Dash, and she had wondered what just happened, but went into the room. Inside was a radio. A voice suddenly came over the radio. "Subject 25, I don't have much time to explain who I am. I need you to get to Gate E, the lab entrance.", the mysterious voice said. Rainbow, even wondering who that voice was and if she was getting led into a trap, decided to get to Gate E...




Meanwhile, in tech security, section D-4....

"Night Rain, Rainbow is coming. Get ready," said her new useful ally, a tech engineer named Basil Crowcross,"because I'm opening Gate E for her, and we might get exposed to any of the freed SCPs." Night Rain responded with "Like 173? I can't see that... Monster... anymore... and Rainbow wanted to tell me something too, and I can't die until I know what Rainbow wanted to say..." Rainbow would soon get to Gate E, where a secret would be told...