• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 1,861 Views, 18 Comments

Hail to the king, Hail to his Horde - Emo Rainbow



King Verus made a vow to fight for Sera until his dying breath. No matter where he is, and no matter the odds. That is a vow he intends to keep.

  • ...
9
 18
 1,861

This story is...

Cancelled. And here's why.

So This story. Ho ho this story man.

This story was the very first thing to pop into my head when I started writing, key word being started. I love gears of war to death, but when I look at this story, MY story, I feel awful about how I wrote it. I did not give my favorite King the writing he deserves.

Horrible pacing, lack of smooth story transitions, and just god awful writing in general. I really wanted this story to be a hit, but I fucked it up. So if you were wondering why this story is still on hiatus let me tell you.

I am scrapping this hunk of junk and that is that. I may try a rewrite but with the mediocre shape that my other story is in I can't afford to give up the time right now. I love Verus but I just need a well written story for him and this isn't it. I will not forget him though I will most definitely do something with him but as I said before now's not the time.

So for the five people who actually still read this story. I apologize. Now please take a moment of silence for this story.

May you never be forgotten. All hail the king!

All Hail His Horde.

Comments ( 3 )

Noooooooooooooooooooo, Why?:raritydespair: I loved this story and this has been read by like 80 people! (Not that big of a number but still.):trixieshiftleft:
Please remake the story, I want the king to live!
Long live the king! May he never die!
long may he rain

May someday in this hope-less future that this story will get a re-write.

And it may be bad, or it may be good.

But until then we can only wait till then, So until then this story's MC is now in the bin.

images.forbes.com/media/2011/02/09/0209_gabe-newell_400x400.jpg

I hope this random picture makes you happy.

6462329
6454956
He made a new one! At this link!

Login or register to comment