• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 614 Views, 28 Comments

A Derp in Time - Thestoryteller100

  • ...
7
 28
 614

The Happy Hour

Back in Ponyville, they were having a search party for Derpy And Doc. Then, out of the blue, they arrived.
"Mommy!" Ditzy Doo screamed, as her little filly hooves carried her as fast as they could go. "Ditzy!" Derpy screamed.
"I was worried to death about you!" "Um, Ms. Hooves, may we continue with the date?" said Doctor. "Oh, yes. Sorry."

After the date, Doctor Whooves walked her home. As they stood outside the cottage, Doctor looked Derpy straight in the eye then smiled.
"I had a good time, Ms. Hooves," Doctor said. "Me too."
"Umm, Doctor, can I ask you somthing?" "Yes, anything, Derpy."
"Can I, um, maybe, be your... marefriend?"
"Yes," said doctor. Then, Derpy suddenly kissed him. Then he remembered:

"And finally, do NOT reject a kiss!"

And he listened.

Comments ( 12 )

Thanks Octascratch.I'll make a new story today. Check back soon for "A Seapony Tail"!
BTW, here's a seek peek. Derpys in it:twilightsmile:

Hello! I have commented quite alot on this story. I defiantly like the ending. Good job! If you wanted to you could make this into a one shot you could and it would probably work. Anyway well done!:twilightsmile:

What's a one-shot? :derpyderp2: (reply to lucky clover)

Wait... DANIEWITER100?! Is it you? :derpyderp2:

A kiss? Well... After all who can resist this derp face :derpytongue2: <3.... However, good story, i liked it, really awesome like i thought, keep it up if you like to write stories. I think you wrote that awesome.
Eyup :eeyup:

this was alittle rushed for future refrence :heart::pinkiehappy:

>>arisolthewhitecoat
Yep, either you hate it, or it's mixed feelings.

HELLO EQUESTRIA!!!! Check back for "The Adventures of Sea Bubble and Her Retarded Friends" SELF-ESTEEM DISCLAIMER: These are my friends on roblox. They are not retarded, I just have a boring life.

3745770 we don't have chances to talk anymore... Have we?

a good story. thank you.

Login or register to comment