• Published 3rd Dec 2013
  • 588 Views, 22 Comments

Who Need's Enemy's - Assassindog117



Me my friends teleported to strange world you know the rest already hilarity will be accomplished

  • ...
12
 22
 588

Ch 1 School NO!

"Really Twi I have to go to school why!" I yelled in grief as a orange pegasus with a blue mane and tail came in my room.

"Brandon you have to you are in ninth grade and are a stallion" Flash said as he put on my favorite cardinals hat.'Man that guy really can make me mad' I thought as I snatchers the hat off his head and put it on mine.

"You really need to go you need the education and your friends will be there" he said giving a smile as I just turned to the balcony and grew a diveous smile.

"Ok I will but you have to catch me first!!!" I said as I opened the balcony doors and jumped over the railing onto a stray branch that could hold my weight.

"Hey... twilight would hate me forever if I lost you damn it" flash yelled as he flew back and fourth until I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"Man you should of heard your voice 'Twilight hate me forever'" I mocked as he looked as angry as my friend David when you take his weed.

"I hate you Twi treated you like a son on the first week you were here if she lost you" .

"And if I wasn't here she couldn't have done the expirements on me on my birthday" I said pissed off.

"Yea I know your still pis-" he was cut of by be Twilight yelling from the balcony with a red backpack in her magical grasp.

"Brandon get to school now!!!" She said in a motherly tone as I sprinted off to the school but not until getting hit in the back of the head and smashing my face into the ground easily skidding two feet from the court yard." And don't forget your bag again" I heard twilight yell as I scurried behind my friends but instead I was hiding behind a yellow teenage pony with red mane and tail with a red bandana.

"Howdy brandon" Apple Bloom said as I looked at what I was touching and quickly let go of her flank. 'What the fuck' I thought as I heard Apple Bloom giggling.

"Sorry Apple Bloom it was a accident" I said as her smile faded to anger."What is it?" I said as I turned behind me to see a pink filly and grey filly walking towards us.

"Why isn't it the blank flank and her mutated ape" the grey filly said as the pink one laughed.

" And who are you I didn't see you a week ago at the party" I said as a little anger was building in me just a tiny bit.

" Why would we suffer through a monkeys party and get humiliated" she said as my eye brows went narrow "don't just forget there was also the three blank flanks that ruined the party" they both said as they laughed and I couldn't take it any more.

"You know you two only got your selves as friends because you two act like bitches to everybody else" I said as there mouth went agape from anger.

"Brandon come with me now" I heard Cherilee say as she grabbed me by the ear dragging me into school with Ab at my heels.

'This is bull crap I'm getting in trouble on the first day' I thought as I noticed I'm sitting in a chair.

"Brandon I know you got here a week ago but-"

"But nothing I did shit to them they started this" I said Cherilee stared daggers at me

"Yea I know but just deal with it Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are just girls just deal with it" she said as I just breathed out in anger probably because she was right I can't do anything.

"Check mate" I said as I slammed my head on the the table.

"Hey pick your head up mah sis says to never hit your head on a table" Ab said as I picked my head up and looked at her.

"You mean the mare that bucked me so hard that I almost broke my back" I said as she just gave a shy smile and a blush ."Boop" I said as I poked her on the snout making her laugh a bit and her putting er head on me.

"Hey Ab"

"Hmm" she replied

"Your your doing it again" I said as her eyes shoot open and she fell off her chair and I quickly turned away because last time this happened I got a glimps of well you know.

"Hey you can't help a mare up when she falls" Ab said in a voice Rarity would sound like.

"Ehh nope" I said sounding like Big Macintosh as she started laughing.

"But seriously help me out" she said as I held out my hand and she put her hoof in my grasp.

"Wrong hoof partner" she said as I looked over and saw I had her back leg and in oh thank god for the tail that was covering her unmentionable area.

"Damn it ok sorry Ab" I said as I grabbed her front leg and put her in her chair.

"You know everypony is going to be in here any second so you should really get rid of that blush" I said as I saw a little red on her as I thought of a devious idea and rubbed the back of her neck making her blush intensify.

"Brandon!!" She yelled as the bell rang and her blush quickly dissapeard.

"Never do that again" she said as I just gave her a puppy dog face.

"I can only make that look good" she said as the bell rang again and everybody was in there seats even David and Zane since well I can't really say because this is the first day of ninth grade so yea I really can't say anything.

"Hello class" oh no it can't be " my name is Twilight Sparkle and I will be your teacher" she said as I literally passed out on the table with a giant thud.

Comments ( 22 )

This could use a bit of work, grammatical correction, etc.

You should really get someone to pre-read and Proofread this bud. It looks like you made it in an hour. It is littered with imperfections and spelling mistakes.

Please consider it.

3570910
Thanks and I really will thank you its just my editor joined the core

3570921 No problem! If this were fixed up a bit it would be pretty decent.:ajsmug:

Who Needs Enemys

I'm not sure, but I do know who needs spell check.

Its my birthday final

were ever we are

takes place in the futer

hilarity ensures

Okay, this has to be a troll. It's impossible to write this poorly after three fics unless you're actively trying.

3571337 I just think he rushed. Not to mention, in the story it says hes in the ninth grade. I get the feeling he actually is....

3571337>>3571619
Actually I did rush this is actually me and my friends story and I will be fixing the small parts ive missed and I feall really bad about all the things i missed live spelling errors and grammer and I am I am working really hard because I am well still working on as much as I can and its really stress full

another good story i think. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

i can't wait to read more. :pinkiehappy:

3572966 thank but I don't think I'm going to continue this for a while I'm working on a mice of men kind of story

I can read it and stand the grammar and spelling errors so a like and a fav

3574597
yea me to
Oh shut up red
Dont question it this is red star aka multie personality not fake real he sound like a brit in my life it suck
Oh and thanks

3571337 Whew, almost fell for another trollfic.
Glad I read the comments.

3575525
What do you mean troll fic

3575525 I dont think its a troll fic. Just an extremely rushed one that was written by a person with the faintest grasp of spelling and grammar. He really needs an editor and prereader

Lol. Where is the intro.

3577956well i don't have a intro I am very sad about it and I'm pissed this is why I need a editor I can't find nobody to help me and I am as pissed as my self in the story :ajbemused: yea

3578809 I will be happy to help. :-)

3579367
thank you. can you fix this chapter hehehe

3579514 I will see what I can.

Yeeesh Brandon almost has as much bad luck as me ALMOST

Login or register to comment