• Published 7th Mar 2012
  • 22,466 Views, 78 Comments

Who Rules? - Nom_deCheval



A duel between Celestia and Luna elicits an interesting response in the two sisters.

  • ...
32
 78
 22,466
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Celestia!? Oh Snap!
Now I'm even more eager to read the continuation!

Phi

network of intrigues?
If I wouldn't already be tracking this i would say I would now.

Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNN:pinkiehappy:

Okay... I had my doubts. I had my confusion and even got a little disturbed by the sex. And amused. "Incestia", really? How is that not a common term on the internet like Molestia and Trollestia are? :rainbowlaugh: And then there was the story line. A little hard to understand at times, but interesting and compelling nonetheless. I want to read more. And with that, I now head off to read Who Rules?: The Wager. All the Trollestia's and moustaches for you!

:trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::pinkiecrazy::trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache::trollestia::moustache:

852501 First off, thanks for the critique. I've always wanted the people who had an issue to tell me what it was. I genuinely appreciate you doing it. :pinkiehappy:

But, I have to respectfully disagree with your opinion on motivation. To begin with, Luna doesn't bend Celestia. That is a mistaken view of this from the way I wrote it. Celestia discovers that she enjoys giving up control of herself sexually to Luna, as she is always needing to remain tightly in control the rest of the time. It is a very common thing in a dom/sub relationship. It was not a bending as much as it was a revelation.

More directly on the Luna thing, however, is that--to my perception--she has always had a jealousy issue with Celestia. Her sister got the love and attention that she so desperately sought, and it drove her towards the path of becoming Nightmare Moon. She did want to be as good, if not better, than her sister. She still has that drive, but she has refocused to herself, which is why she has transformed herself. And more, she wants to prove that she is just as good as her sister, still. When she initially transformed she was going through a hormonal change that made her more confrontational, as I explained in the first story. Now, she is very content knowing that she is not--nor likely to ever be--as powerful as her sister, but having her sister see a power in her has made her more confident and happy. She loves her sister dearly and is not in an abusive relationship.

If you don't see it that way, I totally understand. Not everyone looks at things the same way. I thank you for taking the time to read it and, more importantly, taking the time to respond. And I am very sad that you think the story is disrespectful to Luna. She and Celestia are my favorite characters (if that wasn't obvious...) and I try to present them both in a good way.

Thanks again.

:pinkiehappy:

790674 You make me happy, sir. And very humbled.

851673 Hey, I'm just glad that there are people liking this story. Again, I am humbled.

:pinkiehappy:

1333845 cdn.broni.es/images/emotes/mlp-pdontsay.png That comment is seven months old, in case you didn't notice. Of coarse, you are new here so I can't blame you for not seeing that. cdn.broni.es/images/emotes/mlp-tbob.png Welcome to FIMFiction.

OOOOOOOOH :twilightsmile: Me likey!:derpytongue2:

wait wait is celestia pretending to be luna or something im totally confused which doesnt happen often :pinkiehappy:

1879446 Nope. Celestia is Celestia and Luna is Luna. They just have domme and sub aspects to their personalities in this story.

Oh, and now you've ruined my whole Blueblood subplot. Curses! (...okay, so maybe I wasn't going to do that...)

:pinkiehappy:

Dear 1879558
kikikiki :pinkiecrazy:
anywho keep up the great work tata for know see you in your nightmares. since you wont see me kiikikikiki jk or am i who knows insanity can cause you to see things from time to time so its hard to tell reality from fiction kikikiki

from your faithful fan kingthe13

this whole series has been amazing and im eagerly tracking the rest. I love stories that have a decent and intriguing plot as well as adult entertainment heh:moustache:

Take my favs! take them all!

fics like this is why I love this fic web, very well sir and you used my favorite MLP pairing... Can I ask for moar??

>>mfw :pinkiehappy:

1987186 There is more. Three whole much longer stories in the saga, actually. You can find the next one here.

:pinkiehappy:

You do realize that you predicted the events in 'Magic Duel' right?

fuck , now i wanna know what happens next , you bastard >.< (but i must sleep now......)

2602208 you should see the helmet

The answer to the title is Nom_deCheval. Obviously.

3678793 No, comments like that rule! :raritywink:

:pinkiehappy:

This story is so awesome that I felt the need to read it again. It's just that great. Already faved and liked it, but it feels like it isn't enough...

Okay, I saw this coming :trixieshiftleft:
But not this :trollestia:

I admit, I began reading this expecting a poor plot as an excuse for two sisters fucking. I'm glad I was wrong.

The sex... wasn't bad, but in truth, I preferred watching the mental duel between sisters. I liked how Tia was portrayed. Especially when Luna tries to take over. It's a nice reminder that she IS a ruler. And it was nice to see Luna show her some respect after her earlier treatment. Speaking of Luna, I kinda have to admit she came across rather unsympathetically. But, since this is multi part, hopefully that will change.

I'm eager to see where you go with this. It's a premise I've long enjoyed, and this is the first time I've seen it done so well.

4328511 Thank you for the very kind words. :twilightsmile:

I hope that you enjoy the rest of the series. It definitely has bumps in its road, though.

:pinkiehappy:

So this is just Celestia and Luna having sex?

....you fucking disgust me.

4399024 I'm sorry you had such a strong reaction. I do want to ask if you read the story or if that response came from the description? Not judging, just curious.

Thanks!

Anyone ever wondered why incest seems to be okay when it's between the princesses?:trixieshiftright:

4681504 Well, I see them more like Greek gods, personally, and those were some freaky beings!

:pinkiehappy:

Looks like the great and powerful Celestia has gone all subby.:ajsmug:

You've a point, I used to study Greek mythology and I can see how luna and Artemis resemble each other, while Celestia is a gender-bent Apollo.

5225574 There are five more in this series, with another soon on the way.

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

To this day this story is still one of my favorite princest to ever be read

Login or register to comment