• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 402 Views, 1 Comments

Infected - SaphiraHitakai



It's a story after Twilight Sparkle became princess, you see this story tells the tale of an unknown virus, infecting all that lives and breaths, turning them into robots of pure destruction.

  • ...
6
 1
 402

Chapter Six

Chapter six.

Talking: "..."

Thinking: '...'

Disclaimer: I do not own MLP that right goes to Hasbro, and Lauren Faust. The Fan-fiction idea is mine though. Btw it's in an alternate universe.

Arctic Storm hadn't awoken in over three days after the incident, her beautiful white horn now bandaged and broken. Twilight sat beside the bed smiling slightly, stroking Arctic's baby blue mane. "You idiot, giving up your magic like that..." She started as the purple alicorn placed a hoof on the bed. "But thank you, we saved many because of you." Twilight gently nuzzled Arctic's furry cheek, before giving it a small smooch.
Outside in the dining hall, some ponies were celebrating the return of their friends, yet Rarity and Applejack didn't join them. Inside Rarity's small design boutique, she had Applejack's comfort as the two ponies wept for their loved ones. "We nearly had them, and then..." Rarity let out a loud sob remembering Sweetie Belle's stunt which saved her from joining the three fillies from becoming a beast.
"I know sugarcube, but I swear we'll get 'em fillies back." Applejack stated stroking Rarity's mane with her hoof. The white unicorn looked at the orange earth pony, and sobbed right into the mare's chest, yet Applejack was also crying despite her effort to hold it back.
Many ponies left the two alone, but now Lykaios was being talked to by Rainbow Dash. "Arctic Storm found us a way to save our friends, and you're part of it." The cyan pegasus stated poking Lykaios with her hoof.
"Because of my beast's roar to break the mecha?" The pale blue pegasus replied. 'I can't use my power too much, or I'll be consumed by insanity and such.' She thought sighing.
Rainbow Dash patted Lykaios' head with her hoof. "Once Arctic wakes up, we'll learn what she knows about the 'cure'." She stated with a smirk.
"Alright..." The pale blue mare stated, yet she was hard to approach due to her vicious attitude and such. Only several ponies were able to talk to Lykaios and not get insulted, the princesses were some, same with Applejack, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash; but Lykaios disliked Pinkie Pie and preferred if the pink pony didn't bother her, yet now the party pony was back, and crazier than ever.
"Being a mecha was super duper creepy!" Pinkie Pie shuddered, but luckily her memories as a mecha were erased by the magic, sparing her of the crazy things Red Shadow made her do.
"Well glad to have ya back, Pinkie." Silver streaks, a young pegasus stallion smiled, brushing his silver mane away from his eyes. Pinkie Pie smiled at the bluish dark purple stallion with pale red hooves, yet Silver Streaks wasn't a real pegasus, but a vampire pony with bat wings, he was a red maned stallion with a blue coat in the light, but in the dark he shifts into his true form, which only Pinkie Pie knows of.

Pinkie Pie blushed slightly at him, but gently nuzzled his fur smiling. "I missed snuggling you." She cooed playfully, loving him as much as she loved parties. "You hungry?" She asked as she exposed her neck for him.
Silver Streaks gulped, but gently bit down on the earth pony, sucking up some blood with his fangs. Licking the wounds after he was finished, he smiled healing them. "Thank you..." He stated nuzzling Pinkie.
"Hehe, no prob." She smiled licking his cheek.
After awhile the two trotted around the base, talking and such, some ponies mumbled behind their backs with giggles, spreading a rumor that the party pony has a special some pony. Twilight caught wind of it, and smiled. 'Aw how cute, good for you Pinkie Pie.' She thought, but looked at Arctic who mumbled in her sleep. Twilight giggled at Arctic's cute sleeping face, but it soon turned into a frown as she saw the white pony's eyelids twitch in a nightmare.
"Shadows... Ever lasting eternity, must be stopped..." Arctic tossed and turned panting. "Many will fall, shadows will rise!" She screamed as Twilight tried to wake up the sleeping unicorn.
'How can she still have visions?' Twilight wondered but was greeted by a sudden jolt from Arctic storm. "It's ok Arctic..." She stated softly as the pony looked at her teacher.
Arctic storm panted and snuggled right into Twilight's purple fur. "Teacher... It was horrible..." She sobbed shaking like a leaf in a storm.
Twilight wrapped her right wing around the scared unicorn. "Another vision?" She asked softly, stroking Arctic's mane.
"Y-yeah, but this vision was darker than most. I saw Red Shadow winning, every pony was gone, and I saw you dead!" She sobbed. Twilight continued to comfort the mare sighing.
"Tell me more." She stated as Arctic nodded.

Going over detail, Arctic Storm explained her vision/ nightmare. "It was dark like shadows, every pony was gone, and turned into mecha slaves. Red Shadow was standing on a cliff laughing saying that she had won. You teacher, you're corpse was before Red Shadow's hooves." She started looking down. "Flames burned the land, shadows as far as the eye could see was all that was left." She finished with a sniffle.
Twilight looked at the mare, but smiled a bit. "We won't let that happen, now that we have Pinkie Pie back, we can use the elements again. Red Shadow won't win this war." She stated as Arctic Storm gulped. "Prepare our generals, to arms!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment