• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 1,136 Views, 20 Comments

Sector Sweep - airin6ixxx



Civil Protection Unit is brought to Equestria to wreak havoc.

  • ...
5
 20
 1,136

Act 1; Chapter 2: Hardpoint Nomad reactivate restrictors and report.

Union and Celestia were sitting side by side on the Chariot, and her two personal guards sitting in front of them. Their facial expressions told Union that they were VERY protective of their Princess. As they were giving him the "If you dare move, I swear I will chop your head off" look. Which just made him chuckle inwardly.

Celestia noticed their looks as well, worrying for Union, she decided to take some action.

"Guards, you can stand down. He is not dangerous." She commanded them. Both of them look towards each other, shortly before shrugging, and untensing their muscles. Still looking at Union, he thought they were checking out his Armor Features.

He had to agree.... his Uniform and Mask made him look like a badass, his Uniform consisted of his Trenchcoat, covered with Kevlar. Several Buckles strapped around his waist that held Satchels that contained his Ammunition. His MP7 was strapped to his back, ready to fire if need be, his stunstick was clipped to his belt, the last but not least, was his White Gas mask that covered his entire head. The Interior consisted of his Vo-coder, his Headset, and HUD.

That's when one of the guards spoke to him.

"Is that your Armor, or skin?" The one to the left spoke.

"That is my Uniform and armor." Union replied automatically, just because he knew what the Guard was going to ask in the first place.

"Very impressive, it's almost like that it was made for war." The Guard replied back.

"That's because it is. I am called a CP."

"Civil Protection, the long way." Celestia bumped in, just before "Hmm'ing",

As if she just remembered something important.

"May I ask you a question Union?" She asked.

"Go ahead."

"What does the "EpU" mean in your tag?" She asked again,

"I do believe it is short for "Elite Protection Unit." I am a higher ranking officer, and it is my job to protect my Division leader at all costs... My DvL likes to consider me a "Role-Model" For the Lower-Ranking Units in the force." Union answered accordingly.

"Ah....... So you are almost like my very own Personal Guardians here." Celestia said back, pointing back to her two guards sitting there.

"Hmmmmm.... Yeah, you're right. There are Two EpU's in a Division, and you have two here. Very funny." He chuckled.

"How's the training like in the force?" The same left guard asked again...

Union chuckling,

It's just as if they were conversing with each other like they weren't Warriors.

He cut back to the chase.

"Brutal, to say at the least." Union said, nothing more. Making the Guards look at each other worried.

"If you made a simple mistake, you'll receive a slap in the face with one of THESE." Union spoke out loud, as if pissed off. He then unclipped his Stunstick from his belt.

Both of the guards inspecting the mysterious Stick, before looking at Union again.

"It's just a simple Baton. Is it not?"

"Watch this..." Union replied back, before flicking the Stunstick, to turn it on. Making a spark come from the Tip, and landing on the Right guards fore-hoof.

The guard jumped back in literal shock.

"That thing shocks you with electricity?"

"Oh do you SO know it. Now imagine that thing about going across your FACE. Jesus Christ, that's quite a shocker if you aren't expecting it, but I'm not gonna go into more detail. I think you heard enough for now. " Union chuckled.

"Your majesty! We have arrived at the castle." The Driver suddenly shouted from the front...

The Chariot bumped on the ground, as it hit Canterlot soil. Celestia, Her two guards and Union stepping out of the Chariot, and into the Garden of the Royal Castle. Union immediately noticing how Fancy the Structure was, Tons and tons of Guards wearing Gold Armor occupied the surrounding area, all of them doing their own thing, let it be guarding the doors, chatting, or plain patrolling the area for any pending dangers.

"This is the castle then?" Union asked, still gazing at the large structure before him.

"Yes it is... Beautiful, is it not? Celestia said, while admiring her Castle.

"Please follow me to the Throne room please." She added, before trotting throughout the hallways of the interior of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are here!" Celestia said, while entering the Doorway to the Throne Room. Two ponies coming up to them, one of them was an Alicorn, the same as Celestia.... The other one was a guard that wore Purple'ish Armor.

"Ah! Sister thou has returned with the Alien!" The Dark Blue one said to Celestia. She Apparently talked in some kind of speech that referred herself as: "We", and such. One of those people.

"Your highness, The Guard bowed down before Celestia, she just smiles politely.

"At ease, Captain Shining Armor." Celestia said. Union cracking up without anyone knowing.

'"Shining ARMOR? Man, that's priceless.' He thought in his head. That is until he noticed that everyone was looking at him.

"Errrr... This one here, name is: MPF-Union-EpU-1152. He is a High-Ranking Officer in the Force he resides in on his own World." Celestia awkwardly said, gesturing towards him.

All of the ponies in the room inspected Union, except for Celestia, and the Two Guards. Shining Armor apparently looking at him suspiciously... The Dark Blue one eyeing his Dark Armor. (Wait what?)

"His Armor is Heavy Duty." Shining Armor said, still eyeing his Uniform.

'Oh my god do I have to explain AGAIN?!?!?!' Union Cried out in his Thoughts. He physically sighed on the outside.

"Yes Captain... I'm pretty sure he explained this to everyone he met so far, and I think he would like a break for a while, You know?" Celestia explained to both of them, they both nodded.

"Yes your highness, I will go patrol now." Shining Armor said before exiting behind him.

The Dark Blue Alicorn came towards him.

"My name is Princess Luna. I Co-rule Equestria, alongside my Sister here, That is if she did not explain all ready." Luna said, not with "That" voice anymore.

"You can just call me Union." He replied back simply.

"Union, is it okay if I take you to the Canterlot Labratories to examine Your Armor? I like how it protects you more than Gold, And I would like to see how it works. I forgot to ask beforehand." Celestia asked politely Towards him.

"Uhhh.... Sure thing Princess. Where is it exactly?" Union asked.

"The Labratories are in the Castle for Research purposes. I have the best team of Scientists who study there."

"May I come with you, Union and Sister? I would like to see this as well." Princess Luna asked them.

"Of course you can, dear sister. Now, let's not waste anymore time. I think these can fit my guards fine."

"Nothing will go bad..... Right?" Union asked.

"Oh don't worry. It Isn't a problem."

'That sounds Familiar.

Author's Note:

If any of you ask. This takes place Exactly after The Show's Premiere. So, The Start of Season one somewhere else.

Comments ( 7 )

Is this a portal refference? I feel lik it is.

Dude, you've got a ton of unneeded capitalization going on.

continue the story

Why you no continue story also why i no use good grammer:raritydespair:

Come on,i want to see more
Also what the hell is the sex tag for

Apply.

Isolate!

10-4!

Login or register to comment