• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 1,133 Views, 20 Comments

Sector Sweep - airin6ixxx



Civil Protection Unit is brought to Equestria to wreak havoc.

  • ...
5
 20
 1,133

Act 1; Chapter 1: Permanent Off-world Assignment


"Erm........."- Redheart said as if the word "Confusion" was a physical object,

Weighing her down with tons, and tons of force. -"I don't know what you are talking about, -What's your name?" She asked. Union sighing inwardly.

He didn't want her to know his real name for obvious reasons. So he didn't know what else to say other than his Unit name and Number.

"Just call me Union, - my call-sign." Union said, matter-of-factly. Redheart's face turning into one of confusion.

"U-Union? That's it-? Nothing else?"

"Look, if you want to know my REAL name, too bad. It's against my protocol." Union sighed, not knowing that he created a whole new conversation.

"Protocol?"- She asked again, confused. -"That must mean you are a part of a Military Branch of some sort.- Is that correct?"

"You are a curious one, aren't you?-" He stated... Turning Redheart's face a little shade of red.

"-If you must know, then yes. I am a part of a force called the "Combine Civil Authority", or CCA for short." Union started, before continuing on.

"All of the Units in the Force are to be named by their official Civil Protection Number." Began again.

"In this case, my number is: MPF-Union-EpU-1152." Finally ending his rather short explanation, which left Redheart EVEN more confused than before.

" *Sigh*, okay... I would love to continue this on, but the Princess is on her way here. I sent a Mail Pony a scroll a few hours ago... When you were out.-" She started. This time, it's Union's turn to be confused, but he let her go on for a couple more minutes.

"- Telling her of your presence in Ponyville, She is bound to arrive in a couple minutes." Redheart finishing her statement.

Union sighed again inwardly.

"Okay then, if the "Princess" Is coming, then I won't keep you waiting from greeting her." He said, letting Nurse Redheart leave the room for a while... Which she did, a couple seconds later.

This lets him go into his thoughts again.

'Okay,-' He started. 'I am ACTUALLY in this world of talking, Magical ponies. Without a doubt.'

'That's dealt with... But WHY am I here?----' He started again, only to realize the door creaked open again.

This time, it wasn't Redheart greeting him.

It seemed to be a pony, but it was MUCH larger than Redheart, She had a Horn, along with large wings at her side. It--- She, SHE,--- appeared to be wearing a Crown, along with other accessories, telling him that must be the Princess Redheart was talking about.

The union turned his gaze towards her face............ It seemed to be a face of Calm and Coolness, but also at the same time, very serious... This made him a little bit uneasy, as The Princess seemed to be almost like the Sectorial- The one who ruled the MPF... The SeC scared the crap out of him easily. As rumors gone around the Force that the SeC decorated her desk with the Skulls of Rebels and Resistance Forces. The Rumor didn't seem very believable at first, but considering the SeC's attitude, it is a very strong possibility that the rumor could be true after all.

He cut all the crap, and focused on the Princess.

"Hello, Union... I would like to talk to you, that IS if you don't mind." She said, with a genuine smile. Making him ease.

"Sure thing....... Princess." Union saluted to her, making her blush the tiniest bit.

"Oh please, just call me Celestia... Say,-" She started. "- That "salute" must mean you are a part of a Force of some kind. Would you care to Enlighten me?" She asked.

Union sighing, he started his short explanation again, telling her of the CCA, and his Call-Sign... As soon as he finished, she became very fond of him, now knowing that he is a Soldier that acted like her Personal Guard. Of course, the Union explained the same thing he said to Redheart, so she didn't know that MUCH... Yet. He still has much to explain to her.

"Okay Union, I assume you aren't really, hurt....... Considering your attitude." Celestia teased a bit. Making him crack up.

"Heh heh, Princess... You haven't heard the rest of me speak." He joked a bit. Knowing that he wasn't anywhere near another Unit. So he didn't have to talk in Code anymore...

"You can get up now." Celestia suggested. Union obliging. Getting out of his covers. He leapt out of the bed like a frog. Showing the rest of his armor to Celestia, her taking note of it.

"This is the rest of my armor. I look like a robot, don't I? Heh." he said, getting her to chuckle.

"I'm not gonna lie, yes you do." Celestia laughed.

"Okay, now that's over with, can I take you to Canterlot for further questioning. i would like to get you a little bit more." She asked.

"Err.... Yeah, sure thing. Let's go." he exclaimed... Celestia trotting out of the room, with Union close behind to her Chariot.

They both leapt onto the Chariot, as it began to take off towards Canterlot.

Author's Note:

This was a little short. But It's getting close to Sleepy sleep time, and I decided to unleash a new chapter. Enjoy!