• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 461 Views, 0 Comments

My Journal - Moniker



Trixie finds my journal while I'm out in Canterlot.

  • ...
 0
 461

Entry 1

Trixie walked around the house deciding to clean it. She wanted me to come home to a clean house even though I don’t do the cleaning. Trixie walked to our room. She’s going to have to pick up Scootaloo in a couple of hours but, she may be able to get a few things squared away. She sighed and kept walking using her magic to sweep up the dust left and right. “Geez, the things I do for my friends,” she sighed walking to our bedroom. She saw that our room was a mess. She let out a loud groan. “Gabriel!!!” she’s beginning to sound like Octavia hissing at Vinyl Scratch AKA DJPON-3. She yelled my name as she slipped on a book. What was it? It seemed to be a journal. She smirked as her snoopy side took over. She began reading.

Dear Journal,

It was starting out as a normal day in Ponyville for me. I was meeting Rainbow Dash in her second home; it was on the ground which is good and convenient for me. I walked to her door knocked on it immediately getting a response from the other end. “Hey Gabe, how’s it goin’?” Rainbow asked me using her wings to bring me inside against my will. Rainbow Dash and I began to talk about things mainly about her tricks and other stuff such as her newly learned tricks straight from the Wonderbolts. It’s getting a bit annoying in all honesty. But, I didn’t say anything.

“That’s great Rainbow, that’s really great,” I remember I followed that with a roll of my eyes.

I am not entirely enjoying how much she talks about them. “I know right?” her voice I recalled her voice giving a cute little squeak.

I chuckled lightly. Then her question that kind of startled me came. “Hey, I didn’t have time for this, but, can you preen my wings?” she asked with a slight blush. Sure I know how important for a Pegasus to preen his or her wings but… not normally something you ask your former human to unicorn friend.

I wasn’t responding. “Will you Gabe?” she raised her eyebrow. She gained my total attention.

“Uh… well, I-I, uh… I’m no Pegasus R-Rainbow, but, I uh… I guess I can try, if you want,” I stuttered I was willing to try for her sake.

I saw she was exceptionally happy. I bit my lip and my horn began to glow I plucked out feathers. “Geez Rainbow Dash, what did you fly though?” I rolled my eyes at the sights of what she had in her feathers; tree sap, pine needles, hay strands, even some hair from other ponies.

She blushed embarrassed. “Yeah, some of the tricks… failed,” she cleared her throat just after that.

“Yeah, I can see that,” I plucked a few feathers out with strands of pink hair. “You ran into Fluttershy?” I asked taking note of the long strands of the pink hair.

Rainbow nodded blushing again. This time I don’t think it was that she ran into Fluttershy more because she is being preened by her unicorn friend. I couldn’t hold back a blush as I kept preening her. I know this was done by the best of friends whom are Pegasi.


Trixie stopped reading the book she set it down. She rolled her eyes. “Wow, well, I’m going to get a glass of water,” she went down stairs and grabbed a glass of water immediately walking back upstairs to read on in my supposed to be private journal. She picked up the journal and sat down on the bed.



I felt different being what may be the first unicorn preening a Pegasus. When I finally finished preening her what normally takes hours for her only took an hour for her because of my magic. She looked back at my eyes. Her purplish eyes gazing into my light blue eyes. Suddenly she pecked me in the muzzle giving me a light kiss. I shoved her back. “Rainbow I am not doing that with you!” I hissed as I shoved her to her back. She smirked happily at me.

“Are you sure?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded quickly. I do not want to even lightly kiss her. “Yes, I am positive, Rainbow,” I sighed with that she frowned. I didn’t care she has a memory when it comes to something such as this she’s like a fish; she will forget in a day.

“C’mon Gabriel,” she whined high pitched like Sweetie Belle.

I shook my head. “I told you Rainbow, no,” I hissed angrily at the cyan coated pony.

She sighed. “Fine,” she rolled her eyes. Well, I guess I should get some rest; I’m going to meet Fluttershy in her cottage helping with her animals and rearranging her furniture in case Discord comes for a visit. Now that Twilight is a princess she has less time in the library and more time in a castle. I’ll say how this goes tomorrow. Goodnight, journal.

~Gabriel~


Trixie sighed on to the next day; she then however noticed it is well past three P.M. actually.



Scootaloo sighed as she sat on the dirt sidewalk. A pink earth filly walked up to her. “So, where’s your dumb blank flank Dad?” she laughed alongside her gray earth pony friend.

Scootaloo rolled her eyes. “He’s in Canterlot for the week helping Princess Luna speak!” she spat out it didn’t seem realistic.

The pink earth filly rolled her eyes. “Right, sure he is,” she rolled her eyes as she saw her father come up to her.

“Hey, Princess,” she smiled picking her up and walking off.

“Screw this,” Scootaloo rolled her eyes and sat down, finally seeing Trixie coming to her.

“Hey honey how was school?” Trixie sheepishly smiled embarrassed that she was late.

Scootaloo was silent. “Just take me home… please,” Scootaloo pleaded still on Trixie’s back.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment