• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 268 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Endgame - Josai12



The war against changelings may be over, but hard part has yet to come.

  • ...
 8
 268

Then end of love?

When Josai wakes up, the first thing he realizes is that he is in the hospital, something tells him this is the same room as when he broke his wing a year before he signed up to go to war. This is surprisingly comforting, back when his only worry was broken wings, he still remembers the accident like it was yesterday.

"Josai, you need to remember that you can't fly too high, or you will miss the storm cloud and fail." Explains Rainbow Dash "And, the only way to get it without going to high and passing out from lack of air is to get it from below, do not, under any circumstances, go above that cloud." Continued Rainbow. "Just one foot above the cloud, and all oxygen will be lost, so be careful."

"Yeah yeah, I know." Blurts Josai rather rudely.

"Do you want to be able to make the 77th Pegasi Division, the flying aces?" Snaps Rainbow Dash.

"Sorry, I am just... impatient." Replies the younger pony.

"I know how you feel, I am still trying to get into the Wonderbolts, don't get impatient, or you will fail." Explains Rainbow Dash rather softly. "I know the feeling of disappointment, the fact that I am not a Wonderbolt yet has been very disheartening. Now, let us get going, we can not stand here all day and wish for a miracle to happen."

"Copy that!" Yells Josai.

"Good, now go go go!" Rainbow next to screams at Josai. He nods and takes off, the mission, take out all the white clouds on the way to the storm cloud just below the air line. He just reaches the first cloud when another pony goes to lay on that cloud, he does not see her and they collide, causing Josai to spin out of control, and hit the ground, wing first. As soon as he hit the ground he heard a snap, it may have been barely noticable noise, but you may have set alarms off in his ear, because that may just be the demolition of his dreams.

"Josai! Are you okay?" Asks Rainbow Dash.

"I am fine, but my wing is broken for sure." Replies Josai. "Who was the other pony?" Asks Josai.

"Ditsy Doo, or Derpy Hooves, depending on how close you two are." Answers Dash.

"Will she be fine?" Asks Josai. "I do not want to harm her." He continues.

"She is fine, a little shocked but fine. Listen, I am going to get you to the hospital, your wing is seriously messed up. And that is not an option." States Rainbow Dash.

"Fair enough, where is she anyways?" Asks the young pony.

"I have no idea, she took off as soon as she told me she was fine. Alright, close your eyes, a little rest should do you some good." Rainbow Dash points out.

He has not been able to apologize to Ditsy yet, it has been six years, and yet he has not been able to. He notices something on the table to the right of him. He goes to pick it up, but his hoof is unable to move, that is when realizes it is broken, how, he does not know. But Twilight does. He tries to use his left hoof, but it is a major pain. After about a minute of trying, one of the doctors walk in.

"Hello Doctor Whooves, it has been what, six months now?" Asks Josai.

"Indeed it has, that was one hell of a mess. That war was a bloody mess." Says Doctor Whooves talkatively. "Did you know that nopony knows my first name?" Asks the Doctor.

"I did, can you pass me the newspaper?" Asks Josai.

"I don't know about that one, you have been through enough already." Says the Doctor, his tone suddenly serious.

"What is wrong? If something has happened I need to know." Demands Josai.

"Suit yourself, but don't get mad at me when you read it." He says as he passes the newspaper.

"Thanks." Says Josai, but the Doctor remains silent. Josai just shakes his head and starts to read. The headline reads: "The end of love?" Intrigued, Josai begins to read more.

"Last night around 4:00pm, just in front of the Chrystal Empire palace," No, not now, not when we need her the most. "Princess Cadence has been found dead."

Author's Note:

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, I needed it... (._.)

Comments ( 8 )

I LOVE TO HELP! D:<

pretty good a vote up for ya!:derpytongue2:

3571442 Haha thanks man, thought no one knew anymore.

3571876 yeah I know how you feel anyways I would appricate if you could take a look at my fic and tell me what you think

Login or register to comment