• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 267 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Endgame - Josai12



The war against changelings may be over, but hard part has yet to come.

  • ...
 8
 267

The Beginning of the End

Josai woke up screaming just like every other night. The same dream, no, more like a memory. During the war he was fighting along side his friend, Shimmering Light, one of the changelings, disguised as the commander, walked up to him, and cut his head clean off. That battle, Josai killed more than 200 changelings, he was driven by rage, he felt no pain, and no remorse. Josai is a blue Pegasus, a little taller than average height, he is about 3 foot 6 at head height. He has blood red eyes, faded red and blue mane and tail. He does not have a cutie mark. Shimmering Light is a white Pegasus, had a black mane that resembled Dr.Whooves' mane and tail. His cutie mark is unknown because he always wore clothing that covered it. Some found it suspicious, Josai found it funny. It must be a very embarrassing cutie mark if you want to hide it so badly. Josai looks at his clock, only 3:00 am, but this is very normal for this young pony, his age is barely 23. He served in the war for the last five years of it. He knows trying to continue to sleep will be pointless, he goes down the small hallway to his kitchen to get some iced tea.
He drinks it only when he first wakes up, five years ago, it would be at 10:00 am at the earliest, but now, he would give anything to sleep in until 5:00 am. When he opens the door, he realizes that he is on his last glass, so he decides to take a note of it. When he reaches his study, he opens the oak wood door, causing a bomb to go off.

Author's Note:

If you like the story, then you can make a parody of it, but absolutely, under any circumstances, are you allowed to turn this into a "clopfic". Also, it is pronounced Joe-say, not yo-Sai. Just a heads up. Josai=Joe-say.