• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 267 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony: Endgame - Josai12



The war against changelings may be over, but hard part has yet to come.

  • ...
 8
 267

The Librarian

The purple unicorn mare known as Twilight Sparkle, has realized something about Shimmering light, he has died before. She knows this from a news story from back when she lived in Canterlot, he was found dead with three arrows in his chest just in front of the castle, the killer was never caught, and the body mysteriously disappeared. She was on her way to tell Josai, they know each other because she is helping him edit his story before publishing, it is his point of view from the war. It is not a long walk, only five minutes, but since she was running, it only took two minutes for Twilight to arrive at Josai's house. She was about to knock his mahogany wood door when the bomb blew up.

She was relatively unaffected by the initial explosion, other than being thrown back 5 feet, she is unscathed. Her natural instinct makes her check to see if she is all there, but then remembers where Josai is. She runs inside the smoldering ruins that were just a house, but not anymore. She is careful to avoid any hidden dangers, but keeps cutting herself on debris. It does not take long for her to find Josai under all the debris, his hoof is sticking out near the front door. She uses her magic to lift up the debris surrounding Josai, she can not get it all because she is all little weak from the explosion, more from shock then anything. Unsurprisingly, Josai is unconscious, so he is no help at removing the remaining debris from his body. It takes about five minutes for the debris to be completely removed. Twilight is extremely surprised to see that Josai is not just alive, but in one piece, it was highly unexpected. She has gained enough sense to be able to use her magic to move Josai out of the ruins. Just as Josai is out of the fire, one of the remaining walls fall, making Twilight focus her concentration on getting out of the way, making Josai fall into the ruins, his front right hoof becomes more cut then it already is. Twilight uses the last bit of strenth she can spare to teleport out of the way, she is not to far behind Josai, but knows she can not lift Josai out with her magic, so she carries him the last foot. It was a painful trip with her injuries, and his weight is not helping, he weighs about 150 pounds, it is nothing compared to Roid Rage, but still is a lot. She was expecting the emergency crews to be there by now, but they have not, which just makes Twilight's worries grow even more. In no time the entire neighborhood has shown up, but neither Twilight or Josai is awake to see it.

Author's Note:

I prefer Twilight as a Unicorn, sew me.