• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 423 Views, 8 Comments

Nightmare Night Trouble - Perfect-Assualt



After an experiment had gone horribly wrong, three fillies are now on the search to find Zecora and cure their friend before anything gets worst they now search for the Zebra in Ponyville, coincidentally, it's Nightmare Night, no one will know,

  • ...
 8
 423

Finding Zecora

I felt like continuing this story till I run out of ideas or actually finish it, I guess.

-Everfree Forest: 1:00 AM-

"Xia, relax. You aren't doomed." Akali gently spoke, trying to comfort her best filly friend, "Relax? Relax!? How can I relax when I'm turning into THIS!" She exclaimed, pointing out her eyes and her dragon and snake-like structures, "I'm sure Zecora is just hosting the Nightmare Moon thing again." Akali spoke, trying her best to reassure the stressed filly, "Xia, you are not going to die neither are you doomed for the rest of your life." Akali spoke firmly, raising her tone a little. "Maybe you and Vocal are just pranking me..." Xia murmured, trotting back in forth, thinking deeply, "Xia..." Akali called out to her friend, "Or maybe this is just a dream..." Xia mumbled, ignoring her friend's call, "XIA!" Akali shouted, finally getting the earth pony's attention, "What?" Xia asked, "This is not a dream neither me and Vocal are playing a prank on you. Now we just need to tell Auntie-" Akali started until Xia placed a hoof on Akali's mouth, "I'm not showing myself to Auntie looking like this!" She exclaimed.

"Fine, fine." Akali answered, scratching her chin in deep thought, "Let's look into the Town Square, maybe Zecora's there, maybe Twilight or even Trixie!" Akali said in confidence, snapping her hoof (even though she doesn't have fingers). "But what about my appearance? I can't just dilly dally on to the Town Square and say 'Neigh folks! I'm turning into a hybrid mutant!'" She raised her tone in a irritated matter, "Let's just tell them it's a costume, after all it is Nightmare Night." Akali suggested, shrugging nonchalantly, "But, we should stay out of Princess Luna's sight, she'll definitely know our secret with just one glance." Akali warned as she started trotting back to Ponyville.

-Ponyville Town Square: 1:35 AM-

"Where the heck did those two run off too?" Vocal asked to no one in particular as she squeezed herself into tight crowds, trying to find her friends, a few glares followed her way as she tried to blend in with other ponies older than her. She noticed two ponies walk over and she tried her best not to scowl, "What do you want, Diamond Tiara?" Vocal groaned in annoyance. "Awww, is the blank flank lonely?" The pampered filly mocked, "Just because your father's all that rich, you can't treat ponies like me that way." Vocal hissed, giving her hints of irritation and annoyance, "Oh? And what is a blank flank like you going to do, huh?" She cooed as her friend, Silver Spoon brohoofed her. A voice came from behind her, the three fillies looked back and saw Akali with Xia. "Ewww, what's with your eyes?" Silver Spoon mocked, "Get away you freak." Diamond Tiara hissed and trotted away, "Spoiled brat." Xia murmured as she walked over to Vocal. As Vocal was about to ask, Xia had interrupted her, "This is your fault why I have these eyes." She answered.

"My fault?" Vocal asked, tilting her head slightly, "That soup you gave me had one of those blue flower things that made Princess Twilight's horn go all... smooshy." XIa answered, "I guess I forgot to pick the pink flowers instead." Vocal murmured, "So what now? We can't just go over there and ask help from everypony." Vocal said sadly, "Especially Princess Luna." Akali added, with a hint of fear, fantasizing about what Princess Luna might do to Xia if they saw her dragon-like pupils. "Did Zecora tell you anything?" Vocal asked, the two fillies shook their heads in response, "She wasn't in her hut."

"Shoot." Vocal murmured as she scratched her chin, "I'll go look for Zecora in the crowd in the sky while you two search in the crowds." Vocal suggested as she flapped her little yellow wings, "Okay." The two fillies replied. Vocal started flapping her wings and surveyed the area in the sky as the other two fillies surveyed the area down below, "Hey, kid." a familiar voice called out for Vocal, she turned back to see Rainbow Dash in her ShadowBolt Costume, "What are you doing here in the sky when you can go and ask treats down below?" Rainbow Dash asked, in a kind manner, it wasn't normal for her, she would normally prank people in Nightmare Night, "Um... I'm not into sweets." Vocal lied, she loved sweets as much as her friends did.

"You sure kid?" Rainbow Dash asked, leaning on her thunder cloud, "Uh, yeah." Vocal answered hesitantly, "Oh, well, see ya!" The rainbow pegasus waved goodbye and flew away with her thunder cloud, Vocal breathed a sigh of relief until a thunderclap echoed behind her, making her shout and hug tree, shaking furiously. Rainbow Dash laughed as she looked at Vocal's expression, "Man do you hate thunder!" Rainbow Dash mocked, holding her stomach as she continued her endless fit of laughter, Vocal gave an annoyed, 'Humph' and flew away, "Why so angry, kid? I was just joking." Rainbow Dash started as she followed Vocal as she flew silently, "Not going to talk, eh? Fine with me." Rainbow Dash then flew away with her thundercloud, preferably to scare more ponies in the night.

"Now where to start..."

Comments ( 4 )

I cans be ur editorz?:pinkiesmile:

3274736 YAY! Just send me the chapters in PM or make a gdocs account. I can help you either way!:rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment