• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 422 Views, 8 Comments

Nightmare Night Trouble - Perfect-Assualt



After an experiment had gone horribly wrong, three fillies are now on the search to find Zecora and cure their friend before anything gets worst they now search for the Zebra in Ponyville, coincidentally, it's Nightmare Night, no one will know,

  • ...
 8
 422

Experimentation

Since Halloween is almost here, I'm going to start it early and write a fanfic I just hope it turns out alright because I had no time to think for the plotting for this story soo.... yea

-Inside The Basement: 11:00 PM-

"Hurry up guys!" A childish voice silently encouraged as a black cloaked figure trotted in front, "It's not easy carrying all this junk around." Another voice responded, it was more younger than the first one and it's voice gave off a hint of frustration, "We better hurry, when the clock strikes 12, Auntie will surely know we're here." Another voice warned. "Oh shush now, Xia. We still have an hour." The voice retorted in harsh tone, "Not my fault we had to search for the so called ingredients in the Everfree forest for 3 hours." The filly, known as Xia groaned. "Vocal, Xia, lower your voices will ya? Auntie will hear us if we keep talking in frustration.".

The two fillies rolled their eyes as they continued walking down the basement, "We're finally here!" The voice, namely Vocal, shouted in excitement as she pulled down a string, making all the lights go on. Xia shielded her eyes from the light as she groaned, "The liiight, it burrrns." She dramatically spoke out, somewhat like Rarity. "I should be the one shielding my eyes sine I'm the one dressed as Dracula you nitwit." Akali facepalmed, dropping all the stuff unto the ground. "Now the fun begins." Vocal gave a sly grin before grabbing her two friends and placed them beside a table of some sort, "Xia give me the turnips." Vocal gave a huge evil grin as Xia tossed the Turnips into her hooves.

"Akali, give me the bread knife." Vocal ordered as Akali picked up the bread knife with her magic (I forgot her horn in the pic o3o).

-Inside he Basement: 11:35 PM-

"Finally, it is, done!" Vocal exclaimed in amusement as Xia had just awoken herself from her slumber, which she started when Vocal started to chop the onions with the bread knife, noticing little tears streaming down her face, "I knew that you should of brought a handkerchief." Xia pointed out as she yawned a stretched out, "This better be good." Xia then lazily walked over to the bowl, with words written on it, preferably "Cauldron". Vocal then got out a spoon and forced Xia to taste it, "So?" Vocal asked in excitement.

Xia lifted a hoof and then fainted, "Ughhhh...." She groaned. Vocal gave a 'humph' and forced Akali to awaken from her slumber, "What is it this time?" Akali groggily yawned as Vocal placed the spoon in front of her, "Try this." Vocal sweetly smiled as Akali's eyes shrunk, "Uh... I gotta go! See ya!" Akali gave an awkward smile and used her magic to teleport herself somewhere safe a distance away from Vocal.

Vocal grouchily sat down on the floor, pouting as she noticed that Xia started to regain consciousness, "Don't ever shove that thing into my mouth again." Xia hissed as she tried to get rid off of the taste in her taste buds, "Is it that horrible?" Vocal pouted, "No offense but yeah... Sorry." Xia nervously smiled. "Anyways, it's almost 12, Auntie would be trying to find us right about now." Xia suggested as she went up the stairs, "Good idea." Vocal nodded as she followed Xia.

-Ponyville Town Square: 12:00 AM-

"HAPPY NIGHTMARE NIGHT MY FELLOW SUBJECTS!" Princess Luna exclaimed as other ponies cringed at her Royal Canterlot Voice. "I wonder where Akali went..." Xia thought out loud as she saw a white filly trotting along the streets, "Akali!" Xia exclaimed as she bumped into Akali, "Ow! Watch where your going, Xia!" Akali moaned in pain as she stood up. "Sorry." Xia apologized as she nervously smiled, "Xia... Is your eyes... actually red?" Akali asked, looking closely into her eyes, "No, it's actually yellow. Why?" Xia asked, tilting her head, "It's turning red." Akali answered firmly.

Xia gasped as she cocked her head around to find a mirror, "Here." Akali said, levitating a mirror in front of her. She stared at herself, her eyes were now a deep blood red color and her fangs were showing. Her pupils were also turning into a dragon-like eye shape and her ears became a lot more pointed than it used to be. Xia screamed at the top of her voice, catching all of the ponies in the town square's attention, her scream even broke the mirror. She deeply inhaled and exhaled as Akali waved at the audience, "Nothing to see here folks!" Akali made a 'shooing' gesture as the ponies continued doing whatever they were doing.

"Calm down, Xia. I just think it's Vocal's... soup thing." Akali pointed out, trying to calm her down, "It's not that! Vocal's soup can't do THIS!" She said, pointing out her dragon-like pupils, "Good point..." Akali murmured as she scratched her chin. "Let's go talk to Zecora." Akali suggested as Xia nodded. "What about Vocal?" Xia asked, "She's helping Auntie with something." Akali answered, pointing at Vocal, whom was helping Auntie with the flyers.

-Everfree Forest: 12:56 AM-

"Being back here again... sucks." Xia stuck her tongue out to see a bi-fit tongue, somewhat like a snake's tongue. "It's getting worse, ain't it? Come on, let's go." Akali encouraged her as they walked through the forest, "Zecora?" Akali called out, knocking at a door of a certain hut. After several knocks later, Zecora gave no response, "She's not home." Akali frowned. "I'm doomed..." Xia's eyes shrunk as she sat on the ground sniffling.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

What do you think? Try and guess what she's turning into and I'll draw something for you! o3o Anyways, please tell me your opinion on my story, I need the feedback!