• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 411 Views, 4 Comments

Chaos and Nightmares - Time_Turner



Discord returns with a nasty plot to rip apart the world and finish off the princess sisters.

  • ...
8
 4
 411

Chapter 4

Drake opened the white door and took a deep breath, before them was a circular room with a large fire at the back with a rug on the floor and pillows or comfort. And standing by a large window that opened onto a balcony stood a much larger pony; more likely a horse.

“Princess Celestia.” Twilight Sparkle announced her presence to her, the tall white princess turned to face her, her light purple eyes seemed to radiate happiness and security from them.

“Good evening Twi…you…you brought a friend, and they're not a pony.” She spoke with a teacher and mother like tone that didn’t help Drake.

“This is Drake; he came from another world and needs your help princess.” Twilight used her horn to prod Drake forwards into the room.

He bowed before he went any closer to her and remembered what he would do if he met the queen of his world. Princess Celestia smiled warmly to his generosity.

“Thank you Drake.” She thanked him and he slowly straightened up.

The door shut behind them and the princess began to walk around Drake like she was inspecting him, she too had a horn but it was longer than Twilights horn and it matched her coat just like Twilights did.

“What world did you say you came from?” the princess said behind Drake.

“E…Earth.” He stuttered.

“Hmmm…well…interworld travel is very rare, extremely rare and takes a lot of magic, so all you would need to do would be to reverse the spell you did and all should be right.” The princess stood in front of Drake now and looked like it was a simple explanation that anyone should be able to do.

Drake looked at Twilight and then back to the princess, Twilight had the same look.

“Er…slight problem….”

“Why didn’t you tell me you could use magic?” Twilight snapped.

“That’s the thing, I can’t use magic. I didn’t do anything to send me here, I stood underneath a tree and then poof…I came here.” The looks on Twilights and the Princess’s face both faded quite quickly.

“You…can’t use magic?” the princess asked.

“N…no.” he stuttered again.

“So, something else caused you to come here?” she asked.

“It sure looks like we’re heading down that path Princess.” Twilight replied.

She hopped over to a large bookshelf a bit larger than Twilights. She pulled out a few books with stars and galaxy’s on them.

They opened as she flicked her horn at them.

“Well, this has never happened before, very strange indeed.” She flicked through the books really quickly.

After a couple of minutes of pulling books out, reading through them, putting them back and pulling more out, princess Celestia finally said:

“This is either a huge coincidence, or dark forces messing with the walls between worlds.”

“As in plural? More than just this and my world?” Drake asked.

“Yes, far more, thousands and millions of worlds, each different to another, but how you came here I do not know. Drake, I’m afraid that you may not be returning to your world as quickly as you’d like, you’ll have to be set up in Equestria for a while.”

She spoke softly even though this was powerful words to speak.

“He can stay with me Princess; I have a spare bed all ready for anypony.” Twilight spoke up.

“That’s extremely thoughtful of you Twilight. I will make sure I talk with my Astronomers and see about what happened. We shall be in touch.” Princess Celestia turned her back and pulled out a quill, ink and parchment and began to write things down.

They left through the same route and out the purple door again, as they walked to the train station, Drake couldn’t think straight, would he eventually go home, would the ponies here actually like him?

As they sat on the train going back to ponyville, Rarity didn’t rejoin them so once again they were alone, Drake didn’t want anypony pointing at him like they did to Derpy at the moment more than any other time in his life. He rested his head against the window again, Twilight sat next to him.

“Thank you Twilight.” He said to her.

“No problem Drake, I’m sure your friends would do the same if I was in your predicament.” She smiled.

“I don’t have any friends.” He quickly replied.

“I’m sure you must have some…”

“None, I go to a large school and yet I’m still an outcast.” The train rattled as it went down the mountain.

“Oh, well, I’m very sorry to hear that.” She replied.

“I wouldn’t hesitate to help you though Twilight.” He smiled at her; he could feel small tears forming. She brushed against him and he felt her horn rubbing into his skin.

The rest of the train journey was Drake holding onto Twilight as she leant against him, once the train stopped, they got out and passed a few ponies again before they got into the town centre, all the shops were fully open now and ponies were running in and out of shops carrying bags and new items or food.

Twilight noticed that Drake looked a bit depressed and instantly knew how to help.

“I know who could give you a helping hoof.” She spoke in a very happy and high voice.

“Who?” he asked tilting his head to the side.

“Oh, you won’t know her, but c’mon.” She began trotting off in a different direction than they were already walking.

Drake began to hop alongside her and cracked his knuckles in a manner that he always did when he didn’t know what would happen next; he didn’t do it in front of the princess because he knew it would be very rude. Twilight quickly turned her head towards him and tried to look to where the cracking was coming from.

“Here we are…argh!” Twilight had stopped abruptly and Drake crashed into her, falling on top of her and they both laid in a heap in front of a purple barn style door lead up by lighter coloured steps to what looked like a huge gingerbread house.

“I’m sorry Twilight.” Drake apologised immediately and helped her to her feet.

“Thank you.” She said as she pushed open the barn door to the shop with a chime coming from what Drake thought to be probably a bell.

“Pinkie Pie?” Twilight called out aloud. A pink pony with a light pink mane sprang up from behind the counter with light blue eyes and had a huge smile.

“Twilight, I’m so glad you found a new friend!” she shocked Drake by how much she seemed to be much more hyper than any other pony he had met; granted he had only met a few.

She jumped over the counter and leapt upon Drake, knocking him to the floor, her candy floss like mane fell upon his face but didn’t hide her enormous smile.

“Oh my gosh, you must tell me your name, we can be bestest best friends for like ever, and we can throw parties all the time, I really hope you like cupcakes, and there’s loads of ponies around here that will be so happy to be your friends, but you can always count on your auntie Pinkie Pie no matter what; hehe, although that’s Rainbow Dash’s trait…” she just kept talking and talking and Drake didn’t see her stopping anytime shortly.

“Did you say party?” Drake instantly smiled at this thought, so did the pony back at him; he couldn’t tell who’s smile would be bigger.

“You like parties?” she asked getting closer to him.

“I LOVE parties!” Drake said louder than he should of.

“Brilliant. Twilight, bring your friend down to where we have the Nightmare Night celebration at 7’o clock tonight.” She stuck a hoof in the air and then shot through the barn like door and out of sight.

Drake was still on the floor when Twilight stood over him.

“She’s mad.” Drake said quietly.

“I thought you might like her.” Twilight seemed a bit upset.

“Never said I didn’t.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment