• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 411 Views, 4 Comments

Chaos and Nightmares - Time_Turner



Discord returns with a nasty plot to rip apart the world and finish off the princess sisters.

  • ...
8
 4
 411

Chapter 1

Drake remerged around in his bag for his subway he’d brought home from town, university food sucked.

“Got it.” He said as he pulled out his 12 inch meatball marinara sandwich. His mouth watering at the sight of it as he unwrapped it.

As he bit into the succulent sandwich, he caught sight of the digital clock on his kitchen oven. 09:46.

His eyes widened as he realised his bus to uni would be leaving soon, he put on his grey jacket and his red vans and with sandwich clenched between his teeth, he shot out the door and sprinted to the bus stop

As he swallowed down the last of his sandwich, he just saw the bus leaving the bus stop without him.

He bent over trying to catch his breath; he began to hiccup from swallowing his food too fast.

“Damn it.” He said loudly as he stood up and began to walk through the woods behind the bus stop to get on his long walk to uni. The only reason he took the bus was because firstly, it was really far, maybe about 3 miles, but to him, that was far. And secondly, the woods were gloomy and muddy.

As he began to enter the woods, walking along the dirt road, it began to rain, slowly at first, then it began to hurl it down, he couldn’t go any further as he would die of pneumonia, so he stood inside a tree that had been hollowed out, his jacket had just caught some of the rain so he took it off and wrapped it around his waist, felt stupid and put it back on.

The rain grew heavier and heavier, soon, lightning and thunder joined in and suddenly drake knew that standing underneath a giant tree wasn't the greatest idea in the world now.

Suddenly the whole world was lit up with a bright light.

Drake could feel himself lying down on the ground, his eyes shut and he felt something cool between his fingers, the rain and thunder had stopped and the air felt cool and cleaner than before.

He opened his eyes and his vision was fuzzy, but when it sharpened, he could see in the sky; fluffy white clouds that seemed to float and not move.

“Aw crap I better not be dead.” He said loudly to himself as dark humour. He heaved as he sat up, he wasn't entirely sure that he wasn't dead. Where he now sat was in a green field with blue skies above him.
He stood up and looked around, he could see any sign of a town, then suddenly a bush shuffled in the corner of his eye, he began to quickly walk towards it and ask who ever was inside it where he was.

“Excuse me, where is the nearest town?” he asked it, feeling stupid talking to a bush, it shuffled slightly. “Hello?”
A grey head popped out of the bush with golden hair and golden eyes to match, although its eyes were pointing in different directions.

“Erm…” he murmured.

“Hi.” It replied then snuck back down into the bush. After a few seconds, it reappeared again from the side. “You’re not a pony.”

“A what?” Drake asked.

“Pony…unless they changed the name. Did they?” Drake guessed she was what she was describing as a pony. But he was sure that ponies in his world didn’t talk.

“Erm…I don’t…where am i?” Drake enquired.

“Why, you’re in Equestria, but it’s ok, I forget sometimes as well…you don’t look like you’re from around here.” The grey pony said with a cheerful grin.

“I’m from…far away I guess.” Drake said as he bit his lower lip.

“Well…I’m sure the princess would want to see you…what ever you may be…” the pony said, slowly she began to rise out the bush by beating her wings and then she sped off through the woods.

“WAIT!” drake shouted as he began to run after her, she was weaving in and out of the trees, he was made to duck underneath branches and leap over low hanging ones.

Terrified he’d lose sight of her, he kept sprinting to keep up with her.
Eventually he fell into an open clearing of green fields, the grey pony was lying on her back staring at the clouds.

“Why…why did…you fly so…fast…” Drake panted.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot.” She replied as she began to roll around on the grass. “Oh, by the way, my name is Derpy, what’s yours?”

“My name…is Drake.” He began to catch his breath back.

“Well Drake, this place is ponyville.” She stood up and pointed a hoof towards a town that was about a mile away, it looked small in the distance. “I’m sure the princess will want to meet you.” She toppled over from holding her hoof up and loosing balance.

“I haven’t done anything wrong though.” Drake replied.

“Oh no, it’s nothing bad, she’ll just want to say hi.” She flew up next to his face. “If I were you…don’t mention her sending anything to the moon…it used to be funny, not anymore.” She giggled.

Drake stared at the town in the distance and he and Derpy began to walk towards it.