• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 424 Views, 1 Comments

the scary door - gluestick-thepony



a series of really stupid stories narrated by pinkie pie

  • ...
 1
 424

Sombra's Crusade

The Scary Door
Sombra's crusade

=====================================================

(As uninteresting as it sounds, the desire to add to one pitiable pony who's villain exploits taken lightly lead to drama. Les everyone’s favorite sextet of prismatic ponies provide piss poor premise, but why would this fanged villain find incentive to perform terrible tragedies to colorful crystal creatures of such lovely luster.)

Sombra was too slow, he watched helplessly as Cadance, despite the lack of rest was still a beautiful pink alicorn, and took the falling crystal heart from his grasp. Sombra stood still as she landed with a purple dragon in hoof. Next moment the gem is on the ground, as Cadenza points out the obvious.

“The crystal heart has returned, use the love and light within you to ensure that king Sombra does not.”
A loud voice is heard in the distance “You don't say!?”

Then the next moment he could not help but to chuckle at that initial response, but he was still engulfed in the energy from the crystal heart. He screamed in anger as the burning energy took hold and his body began to... mold!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the town settled down, there was a hum, as a vibrant light lead Twilight the purple unicorn down the hallway, she then laid eyes upon a dark blob underneath a red cape.

He sat up and made eye contact with the purple unicorn “what did you do to me!?”
Twilight sparkle was taken aback “S-S-S-S-Sombra!? You’re a foal and where is your cutie mark?”

Sombra looked just a year older that the Cutie Mark Crusaders, he looked at his flank, the emotional burn in his eyes was deep, and you could go swimming in the emotion that was once Sombra. Even though Sombra never lost his memory... he was still a foal. Twilight deduced that he always was a blank flank when a tear made its journey down the path of understanding ended in falling as it splattered on the floor below.

Twilight walked up to the now scared but defensive villain.
He ran away, Twilight Sparkle took off after him when he teleported away.

Sombra was upset but he celebrated his victorious escape while turning to run away, slamming himself into a wall right behind him, his vision faded as he analyzed the surroundings.

The other five friends were watching in surprise, but looked like multi colored blurs, as he passed out in the middle of the same throne room, and Twilight reentered the same room.

“Did he just teleport behind me then run into a wall knocking himself out?”
Everyone nodded...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of hydraulics and shifting metal sounded aloud momentarily before the whistle of the horn bounced in the head of Sombra bringing him too. He looked around him, it was dark, he was also comfy but the ceiling was low and the four walls formed a space just big enough to sleep in...
“THEY BURIED ME ALIVE!” hollered the villain as he rolled out of the bed through the curtain and onto the floor of the sleeper car.

He blushed as he looked around realizing how silly his accusation was, it was only midnight and Sombra had to find out how he got there on the train in the first place. So he decided the only logical thing to do.

“Buck it, it can wait till tomorrow” he sighed as he decided to go back to bed.

A poufy maned pink pony peeked through her curtain to see him slowly climb back up on the top bunk, she giggled as he fell back down onto the floor.

“Woe is the small one who lacks method to such infuriating twinge as elevated bedding!”
He turned to Pinkie Pie as she pretended to sleep as if giggling at Sombra was 'not' to be offensive.

“YOU! Pastel Pink Pony! Why do you not place a ladder of means of elevation so the vertically challenge may not suffer the bane of being a small foal?”

Pinkie pie rolled out of her bed and trotted over to the tiny colt “do you need help getting back up there?” smiled pinkie pie.

Sombra just stared at her for a moment “why however could you have guessed that most miraculous of deductions, my perkiest of encounters?”

“Because you fell over silly and-” Pinkie pie was interrupted with a hoof over the mouth by Sombra.
“You can tell me tomorrow.” said Sombra as he let out a yawn as he was hoisted back onto his bunk.
A blissful moment passed, his mind was taken in a most delicate of embraces as he wondered off into the dreamscape-

“WAIT! Your literate?!” hollered a puzzled Pinkie Pie

“SHUT UP PINKIE!” hollered five other voices...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn opened its clasped lid pouring rays to brighten the view for the eyes of the early rising workers to begin there day with amended clarity. The six friends stepped off with Sombra, hooded and foiled; Twilight Sparkle gestured to Applejack.

“Hey Applejack.”

“How can I help ya Twi?”

“Perhaps we could introduce Sombra to Applebloom.”

“Are you sure? He is still a villain after all.”

“Oh yes, don't worry, being talked to like I'm not there EFFECTS MY ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND YOU.” interrupted Sombra.

The other four ponies took off to continue their daily lives as AJ and Twilight sat and contemplated.

“Where will he be staying?” asked AJ

“I guess at the library, is that okay with you...”

“Where did that thar colt disappear to!?”

They look around as they ran back and forth.

“This is bad!” they said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sombra used the shadows in the market stands to his advantage as he passed by everyone unnoticed picking food off the stands; he summoned a small red basket to hold it all in before passing by the apple stand.

He reached with his train of thought to snatch a ruby delectable to be severed by a small filly with a bow in her magenta mane accompanied by a yellow coat.

“What do ya'll think you're doin' kid?!”

The apple dropped to the ground once his focus was shifted “Les you want to be a misplaced maid forever sought by crying commoners I suggest you not play vigilante. I will TAKE that apple and not suffer the goody two hoofs who intervenes with my... food... stuffs... gathering...”

Next to Applebloom stood a behemoth of a stallion, big red and blonde, who placed the fallen apple back on the stand.
“So you think you can intimidate me with giant bruisers eh!?”

Applebloom tried to interject “no wait kid I-”
As she tried to speak Sombra sprinted past in between Big Mac's front legs... then a loud crack sounded as Mac tried not to wail in pain as he carefully lifted the small colt “I assure sure you I mean you no-”

“I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!!” cried out Sombra as Big Mac panicked, dropping Sombra as everypony there looked to where the screaming was coming from Sombra was not careful and bounced his colt noggin off of the apple stand.

Everyone glared daggers at him.
“It's not what it looks like!” cried Big Mac.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sombra laid in bed at the Golden oaks library, next to him, the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

A purple maned orange tomboy pegasus, and a white unicorn with a pink and lavender mane accompanied Applebloom. As the colt Sombra came to, Big Macintosh braced himself as Applejack and Twilight walked over to the bed. Sombra slowly crept out of the bed with a yawn, revealing his fangs to the crusaders.

“Those fangs are sooo cute!” blurted the white unicorn.
“They’re so awesome!” replied the orange pegasus.
Sombra blushed a little at the foresight for the abnormal facial features, Applebloom quickly pulled him over two the two small ponies.

“This is Scootaloo, and this is Sweetie Belle.” the three exited fillies took a gander at his flank.

“YOU HAVE NO CUTIE MARK!”

Sombra shrugged again and began to get upset before Applebloom got in his face.

“How would you like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders!?”
Sombra was now dumbstruck.

“We like to crusade for our cutie marks!” said Scootaloo.
He then dawned a look of concern “Like meliorists?”
“Yah! Like eristics!” said sweetie belle.
“You do realize that a crusader is one who kills in the name of his beliefs, you're pretty much saying that you kill ponies for your cutie marks.”

All three crusaders gave that thousand yard stare, the collective puppy eyes overpowered the black colt.
“I guess a zealous adventurer is another definition for the word.”

Sweetie Belle began to smile “Like an avid voyager?”
“Affirmative, advocates for destiny, the directive that pushes the longing to great lengths, as the span of thoughts parceled out across many missions for a simple trivial pleasure. One that to the soul appears a requisite.”

Sweetie Belle replied “Yes! We traverse the land in this conviviality of life to find purpose for our being.”
“We're a club that helps blank flanks with their cutie marks.” said Applebloom.
“Like a consortium.” replied Sombra.

Scootaloo stood there with a confused look.
“Are you confused by big words?” said Sombra.
“What!? No! I'm just zoning out on those eyes.”

Twilight and Applejack who hath been watching over the four foals, careful to not let the colt out of his sight... and then they blinked... and they vanished.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADER KICKING MAC IN THE SACK YAY!”
“NNOOOOOOOHOOOOHOOOHOOOOOPE!” Cried out Big Mac as he ran down the road crying and wailing.

The four foals halted, the three fillies pulled into in alley way dragging Sombra behind.
“Now that I’ve been liberated from the gazing eyes of my former foes.”

The four foals stopped to catch their breath. “That wasn't very nice kid.”

He turned his view to the heavens absorbing the shape of the cyan pegasus, the rainbow mane a conception to her name... Rainbow dash.

“Now Sombra, there is no reason to hide from us; but if the wrong pony recognizes you there could be trouble. I asked Scootaloo to keep a tab on you just in case.”

Scootaloo was taken aback by a menacing point and stair by Sombra.
“Oh come on Sombra, everybody knows you are a villain, and that you still retain the same memories of you actions from before.”

Sombra opened his mouth as if to speak, “OH NO! My mind has left my memories in the river of time to suffer lacking the goal of adding cause to my transgression of sin!”
“WHA!?” replied a dumbstruck Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, and Applebloom.

“He lost his memory, so he no longer has a reason to be evil.” said Sweetie Belle.

“But the tides of action and effect still impact the minds via exploits not recalled by myself, should I don a new name in that case?”

Everyone still stood confused.

“He wants to know if he should change his name and pretend he never did the things he does not remember.” said Sweetie Belle.

“Must I relearn simpleton language so that I won't rely unintentionally on the marshmallow telephone service?”

“It might help.” Said Sweetie Belle

“You don't speculate your persona not only changed in age but development, meaning you bear the merit of youth and condition?” Asked Sweetie Belle.

Everyone stood there with the usual dumb look.

“The present lacks precedence to exhibit such an ad hominem matter, however will have to wait until we have the chronological quantity and seclusion.” replied Sombra.

The crusaders walked over to the small colt, Applebloom hugged him “I know a lot is going on... but we can help you, we can be friends and you can do great things.”
Sombra smiled and started to tear “I can't wait.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week later, the new Sombra, and Applebloom were sitting in the tree house; Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were searching through several books, one was called the Kama Sutra.

Sweetie flipped through a few pages before stopping on one “okay, one thing that guy do is use fancy words to gain physical copulation from the intended mare.”
Scootaloo “Isn't that flirting?”
“Nope, seducing.”

Sombra looks over to the blushing Applebloom “sooooo, What’re ya'll wait'n fer?”
“My lady, pardon the silence for I lost my train of thought in those entrancing eyes” Sombra grabbed a hoof and kissed it, he looked up to the panting filly “In those eyes I visualize two lips, immigrants pilgrims on adventure to paradise, in hopes they meet in a passionate kiss. A kiss mating two souls in eternal euphoria.”

Applebloom was lost on his words as Sweetie Belle started to swoon.
Scootaloo tilted her head “sooo... Sombra and Applebloom are now dating?”
Then a though hit Sweetie Belle “Sombra is a toddler from thousands of years ago.”

Sweetie turned to the two lovebirds who were locked in a passionate kiss.
Sweetie Belle slapped her forehead “Scootaloo... get the hose...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(It's Guinness world record time, first ever Sombra Applebloom shipping. At least the repercussions weren't too catastrophic...)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a couch was Applebloom, and Sombra; Big Macintosh was trotting in circles, clearly a nervous wreck. Applejack and Granny smith were crying.
Sombra began to speak when Applebloom interrupted “Sooo. We can't get married?”

Applejack turned to Applebloom “Do you like orphanages?”
Applebloom began to frown looking back to her rump which was merely a black rectangle, and Sombra looked away blushing in shames “one Millennium later and still no cutie mark.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I guess the idea of filly foalcon to perplexed pastel ponies has appeal, now if you excuse me I have to go save a writer from a cereal killing Applebloom.)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment