• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 544 Views, 48 Comments

Da Buck Did I Just Write? - Cor200



I... I don't know... Everything is just complete randomness. There is a major plot twist at the end, though.

  • ...
1
 48
 544

Wow, Really?

“Oh noes!” Luna cried all of a sudden.

They all looked at Luna in horror.

“We needs to finds Twilight!” Luna said urgently.

“She's probably booking her reads,” Spike said.

“You mean, reading her books?” Applejack asked.

“No, she's deciding when she should read which book based on some system I don't really understand,” Spike said.

“Quick then! To the book cave!” Luna yelled, pointing to the sky.

They all run to the Library and burst through the door.

“Bookmare, we need your help!” Luna said.

“Not now,” Twilight said, “and why the hay are you calling me 'bookmare'?”

“I don't know,” Luna said, her eyes going fish-eyed for a second.

“Come on, Twilight,” Spike reasoned, “it may be important.”

“Fine,” Twilight sighed, “what is it?”

“Changelings have invaded the palace!” Luna said.

Twilight facehoofed.

“Ow...” Twilight muttered, for she did just smack her face with her hoof.

“So, will you help us?” Luna asked, “we need all of the Elements to save everything!”

“Of course! I still haven't forgiven Queen Chrysalis for deceiving my brother!” Twilight said, standing up.

By the time they reached the throne room, it was too late. The changelings had imprisoned all the ponies and there was nothing they could do.

“Noooooooooo!” Fluttershy cried out dramatically, “whatever shall we do now?”

“Don't worry, Fluttershy,” Discord said, appearing in front of the six, “I will always help my friends if they are in need!”

“Oh no!” Queen Chrysalis cried. She was sitting on the throne.

Discord then flew at Queen Chrysalis, and...

Everything turned into dolls. The Discord doll was being held by the right paw of a lion, and the Queen Chrysalis held by the left claw of an eagle.

In a room, somewhere in the castle, Discord sat with a group of My Little Pony dolls that he had designed himself. The door to the room flew open and Luna barged in. Discord instantly swept the dolls away, teleporting them to one of his secret location.

“Oh, Luna, what a wonderful surprise,” Discord said.

“What the hay is going on in here Discord?” Luna asked.

“Oh, nothing,” Discord said, “just having some fun.”

“Well could you please keep it down? Some ponies are trying to get some sleep,” Luna replied.

“My bad, I'll try to keep the noise down,” Discord said.

After Luna left the room, he teleported the dolls back and had the Discord doll turn the Queen Chrysalis doll into a normal pony, which caused a chain reaction of turning all the other changlings into ponies.

“And the ponies lost to the darkness oh so long ago finally remembered who they truly were,” Discord whispered, “End Play.”

Author's Note:

I think my mind's returning to normal now... Back to the stories I've been unable to write during my insanity.
(And no, I don't fully know the meaning to that last paragraph; I just... wrote it)

Comments ( 37 )

3141643 Thank you :D

That was awesome, you should wear the Ice King crown when you write more often.

That was awesome because it made very little sense! I love it!

3141720 3141663 Thank you both XD

3141826

Seriously though, you may need to get checked out. :unsuresweetie:

3141849 I'm perfectly fine :pinkiecrazy:

3141860
Thats what they all say, then they become either Pinkie, Ice KIng, or Discord.

This made absolutely no fucking sense...until the end.

3141981 Yeah, I thought the same exact thing when I read it :rainbowderp:

3141869 Well, I think I was already insane. So maybe Discord? Sounds like fun.

3142021

I can't believe I haven't seen a fanfic like this before. At any rate, it was random, stupid, hilarious, and awesome. You win a green thumb.

3142033 Why, thank you.

I'm still worried about your mental health.:fluttershysad:

This whole story was random, bizzare and completely nuts.:derpyderp2:

Having said that I laughed my ass off and will be adding it to my fav list.:yay:

3142239 Thank you. I thought it was Discord'd myself as well. I'm better now, though :pinkiecrazy: Oops, wrong face :rainbowderp: you didn't see that :pinkiehappy:

3148913 Yeah, wrote down the first thought that came to my head :applejackconfused: I also thought that I couldn't have them lingering in one place too long doing similar things, since that would affect the story (my mind was still somewhat sane at that point:pinkiecrazy:)

Grats on that view count!

3157196 That sums up my mind for the two or three hours it took me to write this...:derpyderp1:

3158229
The internet is a rather.....angry place
but besides that, Thanks!
i.imgur.com/c5Tyoq1.gif

3161336 I think that's how most people felt while they read this story

I was just thinking... Should this also be marked as a "Comedy"?

Eeyup people and ponies, It's update time! Let's correct all those errors in speech that my failed brain missed (since I was too out of it to edit when I wrote this).
Edit: Done

3212248 I count fourteen :ajbemused: Did you think I wouldn't notice?!

3212324 :rainbowderp: You ingenious person

3216666 No, I'll admit this isn't pure randomness. I know what pure randomness is, but I wasn't writing randomly, I was writing when my brain wasn't working. There is a difference.

3286567

da buck?:derpyderp1:

Exactly.

3294160 Why thank you

3294177
Cat? Im a kitty cat. And i dance dance dance dance dance dance dance.
If you understood that reference, have 5 mustaches.
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
You probably didn't though.

3297149 That is an old reference.
I don't remember exactly where it's from, but I recognise it.

3297401 3297149

Also, dafuq I jus read?
:twilightoops: :rainbowhuh: :applejackconfused: :pinkiecrazy: :facehoof:

Login or register to comment