• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 544 Views, 48 Comments

Da Buck Did I Just Write? - Cor200



I... I don't know... Everything is just complete randomness. There is a major plot twist at the end, though.

  • ...
1
 48
 544

I Just...

“Hey, Twilight!” Spike called, running over to the group of friends as they came out of the forest.

“I don't want to deal with it, Spike,” Twilight said.

“Why did you leave me!? I thought you'd left me forever!” Spike said, hugging Twilight.

“I just didn't want to deal with Celestia's letters,” Twilight said.

“So you left me in the middle of Ghastly Gorge?” Spike asked.

“Heh...” Twilight glanced away.

Luckily for Twilight, she didn't have to answer, for Pinkie Pie had taken out her party cannon and fired it at Spike, sending him flying.

“Only I can hug Twilight!” Pinkie shook her hoof at Spike as he flew off.

“I got him!” Rainbow Dash called, flying off and catching him. She then tossed him and yelled, “Incoming!”

“I got him,” Fluttershy whispered.

The others stood aside, giving her space.

“K.O.” Fluttershy said, slamming Spike down.

Spike went limp after impact.

“What the hay, Fluttershy?” Applejack asked in shock.

“I had a bet with Spike after the spa incident,” Fluttershy blushed, glancing around nervously.

“Who cares, that was totally awesome Fluttershy!” Rainbow Dash said, returning to the group, “I'd have never guessed.”

“Not all of Iron Will's classes were to waste,” Fluttershy shrugged.

Luna then landed in front of the group and said in her Royal Canterlot voice, “our sister has asked thou for thy assistance and yet ye ignore her call?”

“Hey Luna! I was just about to throw a dance party!” Pinkie Pie cheered, “want to join us in the dance off?”

And so the seven of them danced for hours.

The winner was Derpy. Derpy had joined them because she saw them all dancing and wanted to dance too.

“We should do that again!” Derpy said, “I love dance-till-you-drop parties." She smiled for a moment and did nothing, making the situation slightly awkward. She then added, "and muffins!” before flying off.

“Oh!” Pinkie Pie jumped back up, full of energy again all of a sudden, “I should throw a Muffin Manic Maze party, or MMM, some time soon!”

“I must say,” Luna said through heavy breaths as she stood up, “the fun surly was doubled once she joined. She must be the Dancing Queen.”

“Dan-cing Queeeen!” Pinkie Pie sung.

Author's Note:

... Something is obviously wrong with my mind right now...