• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 543 Views, 48 Comments

Da Buck Did I Just Write? - Cor200



I... I don't know... Everything is just complete randomness. There is a major plot twist at the end, though.

  • ...
1
 48
 543

Is This Even a Story?

“Hey, Twilight!” Rainbow Dash called, “Why are you so purple?”

“The color of an object depends on both the physics of the object in its environment and the characteristics of the perceiving eye and brain. Physically, objects can be said to have the color of the light leaving their surfaces, which normally depends on the spectrum of the incident illumination and the reflectance properties of the surface, as well as potentially on the angles of illumination and viewing,” Twilight explained.

“Yeah, but why are you purple?” Rainbow Dash asked again.

Pinkie Pie appeared out of no where and said, “because I'm pink and she's my beeeeeeestest of friends and so she turned purple to show how close we are!” Pinkie then gave Twilight a biiiiiiig hug.

“Ah, come on Pinkie,” Applejack said, bucking Pinkie off of Twilight, “that's obviously not it.”

Pinkie burst into flames.

“How dare you kick me!!!” Pinkie yelled.

“Pinkie, you're stealing my move,” Twilight said, “It's copyrighted, so please don't use it.”

“But we're beeeeeeestest of friends!” Pinkie whined, her flame vanishing.

“Unfortunately, Law doesn't care what anypony's relationship is,” Twilight said.

“Wow, what a meanie!” Pinkie crossed her forelegs, “Where is this 'Law'?”

“Go ask Celestia,” Twilight sighed.

Pinkie Pie ran off.

“So, why are you purple, Twilight?” Rainbow Dash asked again.

“I already told you, Rainbow,” Twilight said.

“Fine, if you're not going to tell me, I'll just go do some cool stuff somewhere and make you jealous of how awesome I am,” Rainbow Dash sighed, then flew off.

Applejack stared at Twilight for an awkward amount of time before asking, “why are you purple?”

“The color of an object depends on both the physics of the object in its environment and the characteristics of the-” Twilight started to explain, but was interrupted by a buck to the face.

“Sorry, Twilight,” Applejack apologized, “that complex stuff just makes me twitch.”

Twilight looked blankly at Applejack before she turned and walked away.

“Geez, what's her problem,” Applejack muttered to herself, rolling her eyes. She walked off as well.

Author's Note:

Eeyup...
I don't know if this can even be considered a story, but it's something at the least.
I'm worried about my sanity...