• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 1,567 Views, 286 Comments

To Forgive, Celestial - RLYoshi



After one event leads to his breaking, Arrell disappears. They say he's gone for good...but is he? As his friends search for him, he tells us the story of just how he was broken... [Sequel to "To Err is Equine".]

  • ...
23
 286
 1,567
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

OH COME ON!

Make like Sebastian and KISS THE GIRL!!! At least propose already you dingus!

3674076 :rainbowlaugh: Most relevant use of an ERB quote involving my story ever.

3696851 I know that a block in Minecraft is one cubic meter, but that just seems too big for this story, since a pony in my mind is just barely over one meter tall. So I scaled it down just a bit.

3698534 That will be addressed later on, but since they're kind of in a rush to save Nimble's parents, they're sorting their priorities.

3807003 I have a reply to that, but I don't know how to do spoilers, so I'll send it in a message.

... You know, normally, I don't track stories that are on hiatus when I find them, but Arrel doing essentially a multiverse version of Warehouse 13 is interesting enough to justify it to me.

6177893 The story is basically cancelled. It's only marked "On Hiatus" in case I ever decide to return to it. However, I plan to turn the "Warehouse 13 in Equestria" idea into its own story (including having the artifacts being pop culture references, particularly video games), so if you don't mind waiting a bit, that idea will make a comeback soon as its own thing.

What a terrible way to end the story.

Login or register to comment