• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 21,875 Views, 350 Comments

Royal Affection - NightShader



WARNING Anon in Equestria [HiE] You X Celestia. Everyday life in the Canterlot castle can be very boring. One faithful day you decide to change it all...Will it be for the better?

  • ...
88
 350
 21,875

Pegasus Anatomy

"I sincerely recommend you read that." Celestia says in a shockingly serious tone. What is wrong with her, did I do something? You had no idea what was happening here whatsoever.

“Ok, I’ll read it later,” you say grabbing the book.

“No I really, really recommend you read that right now.” Celestia heavily insists, her brows barely narrowing to further display sternness which you greatly notice.

Sheesh okay, relax woma- err... mare.

Uhh, ok? I guess I’ll see you later,” you grab the book and say your goodbye, leaving the room and starting to walk towards your own. Heh, Pegasus Anatomy. Reading isn’t really your thing, and being forced into reading something doesn’t help on that preference either.

~~~~
You were sitting at the desk in the middle of your room with the book in front of you. Ok, here we go. Opening the first few pages only revealed some boring stuff about who wrote the book and in what year, quickly you skip all those pages until you arrive at the table of contents.

She didn’t say what I should read, she simply said “Read it”. We all know that isn’t gonna happen. IF, I’m going to read this, I might as well start with the things that interest me.

A supposed hour has passed as you continue perusing the table of contents, searching for a subject that isn’t too boring. Then, your eyes fall upon that one topic that has always boggled your mind.

“Pegasus Wings,” read the subtitle. Time to unravel the mysteries of flying horses.

You go to the indicated page and begin reading; sadly enough it wasn’t as interesting as you thought it would be. Most of it were boring facts like:

Pegasus wings are bigger and heavier than bird wings.
The wingspan of a pegasus does not affect the ability to fly.
Sexual pleasure is achieved by softly touching the skin underneath the feathers.

“Wait... WHAT THE!?! SEXUAL FRIGGIN PLEASURE? All those times I have... and she didn’t...”

You continue reading.

When aroused, the wings of a pegasus stiffen to the point that folding them back is impossible.

But, but... that night, Celestia and I were drunk. I was stuck in a room with an aroused horse and I can’t even remember what happened...

“NOOO!” You throw the book off the desk, run out of the room and start running back to Celestia’s chamber. Have to Apologise. Have to make sure nothing happened.

Moments later you arrive there and hastily knock on the door. The second the door opens you simply lose all control and start blurring out everything in your mind.

“Celestia Im so so sorry, I mean, I didn’t kno-... and your wings, we were drunk-”

Suddenly, a bunch of your mixed stammering and jabbering was halted by a goddess’ hoof planted on your lips.

“Don’t worry, Anon, everything is fine. You did nothing wrong.”

“B-b-but there is!” you nervously stutter. “I… I touched you. While we were drunk! And I don’t even know what happened after.”

“Ah yes, that night was quite fun, actually,” she says with a small serene smile. You were left mouth agape.

“D-do you m-mean we... and that you... ‘n your wings,” you say shakily. No please no...

At this she simply lets out a giggle.

“No, we have not. Once again, don’t worry. I forgive you for molesting me.”

“MOLESTING YOU?! But you sai-” She then bursts out in laughter on the floor in front of you.

“You should have seen your face!” She slightly gasps between breaths. All you could do is awkwardly smile as she slowly regains her composure.

“Well, I actually didn’t...not like it,” she says when she’s done laughing. Didn’t not like it? As in, she liked it!?

Several awkward moments pass as your mind processes all the information you just received.

“Ehh yeah, I think... I should get back to my room,” you say, trying to escape all the awkwardness.

“Very well,” You were about to turn around, but she spoke once more.

“Oh, and could you be present here at my room tonight?” Celestia asks. At her room? Tonight?

“Yeah, sure? Is there a special reason?” you ask out of curiosity.

“Not In particular; I simply need to discuss some things with you.”

“Ok, sure.” Please don’t let it be related with what I just found out. With that thought said, you gingerly say your farewells and leave the room.

Well, that went better than expected. Only now that I have to be at her room tonight for who the hell knows what... But until then, I think I deserve a nap.

~~~~
On your back, you lie dead asleep underneath your soft and plush comforters. Scratching your bare chest, you then roll over lying flat on top of your stomach snatching your pillow in the process and hugging it as tightly as possible

"Mmmm," you inaudibly moan in pleasure.

"Gee, Celestia, I never knew how incredibly soft you are," slowly you start planting small kisses on your pillow.

“You’re so beautiful... I wrote you a poem... When I close my eyes you’re all I see, that reminds me every time that you mean the world to me. When I look in your eyes full of passion and fire, I realize you’re the only one that can please my hearts desire...” You open your eyes abruptly at the realization of what the heck you were doing. Great, so I’m infatuated with the princess of ponies now?

You throw the pillow off as you squirm out of bed. A quick glance at your clock reveals the time to be 9PM!

“AH CRAP!” You exclaim panickingly. In haste, you grab your clothes, put them on, and storm out of your room as swiftly as your tired legs can move.

She said tonight, right? 9PM is tonight...right... With no time to lose, you sprint through the halls of the castle on your way to Celestia’s chamber. Upon arrival, you spare some time regaining your composure and lower your heart rate. When you’re finally calmed down you knock on the door. Hoof steps could be heard behind it and after several moments the door opens revealing a rather stunning Celestia.

“Wow Celestia, you look positively amazing!” You say admiring the sight in front of you.

“Hello to you as well, Anon.” She says with a soft smile.

“Ehh, sorry I’m late...” You say, swallowing the lump in your throat.

“No matter. Now come, follow me. We have things to do...”

Author's Note:

I'm very, very sorry for the long wait. The only excuse available for me to use is : "Life"

Anyways, I think I'll be updating on a more regular basis now, but no guarantees.
Hope you liked it :D