• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 21,869 Views, 350 Comments

Royal Affection - NightShader



WARNING Anon in Equestria [HiE] You X Celestia. Everyday life in the Canterlot castle can be very boring. One faithful day you decide to change it all...Will it be for the better?

  • ...
88
 350
 21,869

Confessions

Slowly you walk in to Celestia’s chamber and close the door behind you. The chandeliers were not lit, the only lights available in the room came from a few candles on her desk and next to her bed. Celestia trotted off in front of you, letting you follow her through her room and out to the balcony. Upon reaching the balcony, she stands still. Oh crap, what now. You simply walk over and take place behind her... At an appropriate distance, of course.

“Come, Anon. Take place beside me.” Celestia says with her serene, soothing voice.

You walk over to her slowly and stand next to her. Oh jeez, she’s not trying to set anything up, is she?

“Behold, the glory of my sister’s night.” The stars seemed to shine brighter than ever and the moon seemed almost magical, expanding its glow throughout all of Canterlot. You have to admit, it’s a beautiful sight to see despite the nervous build-up you’re having.

“You see, this wasn’t always the case, such a beautiful night. The past thousand years I was in charge of the day and the night. I was never able to truly show its glory because that simply wasn’t my specialty.” Celestia continues.

“The banishment of Luna...” You mumble. You could remember reading a book about it in the royal archives section of the castle. It was more interesting than tragic, actually.

“Those were lonely years... Even though I had the support of all my little ponies, losing my sister for such a long time had hurt me more than I thought it would; it left some kind of dissatisfaction within me. It wouldn’t go away, until that fateful day, the day you came along...” Celestia’s voice slowly muted at the end of her sentence. Even though it would normally be almost inaudible, you heard that somewhat loud and clear.

“Anon, I need to show you something. I want you to close your eyes...” You realize what is about to happen. The story... It was practically screaming her intentions. Yet, like this, looking at her in the moonlight. You’re unable to refuse and simply do what was told. You lean your body towards Celestia, closing your eyes, awaiting her next move. Tension begins to accumulate within your body. You’re expecting her any minute now.

And there it is, you could feel the warmth of her gentle lips pressing against yours. In a reflex you open your eyes, yet you don’t pull away, you couldn’t. It feels wrong,but oh so good at the same time.

Several moments later she parts from the kiss and looks passionately deep into your eyes. Thoughts race through your head, you have no idea what words to say next.

“Why, Celestia.” Is the only thing you could spit out, your mind astonished and even though you knew this was going to happen, it still left you speechless.

“Like I said, Anon. A thousand years alone. It left me with a feeling of need -- a need for somepony’s warmth and embrace; somepony I could rely on... That’s why I immediately offered for you to stay in the palace. I know it sounds selfish but I needed you close to me,” she says with a sad tone.

“But now it is for you to decide, Anon... What is it that you want?” She asks staring blankly at the ground. You know whatever you were going to say would change everything. Forever.

Celestia shuffles a bit uneasily on her place, awaiting your response. Even in this awkward position you can’t really deny how stunning she looks right now. You’ve always been able to laugh with her, share your memories with her, and enjoy spending quality time with her. It’s a perfect match... If it weren’t interspecies... You steal a quick glance at her face and note the rising disappointment. It’s now or never.

Instead of speaking the words, you place your hand on her cheek, “Celestia,” you whisper softly.

The moment she gazes up, you lean towards her and return her kiss because you are aware of what is truly happening. It feels a lot better this time even though Celestia is the shocked one now.

After you’ve had your moment, you end the kiss, leaving a stunned Celestia in front of you. Moments pass and when she finally realizes what you have done she throws herself at you, wrapping her wings around you as she squeezed tightly. Her embrace is so warm, you knew you did the right thing, for her and for you.



You couldn’t even answer, sudden euphoria prevents you from doing anything and left you only thinking of how happy you are.

The hug seems to last forever; you both standing there, sharing an embrace, on the balcony of the royal palace. Though you never wished for this to happen, but it still seems like a dream come true.

After the hug ends, you are the first one to speak up. Expressing your love felt great but you knew that it was going to get awkward again soon enough. You can’t keep hugging forever...

“So, what do we do now?” You ask.

“I know a little something we can do, “ Celestia says with a sly look on her face.

~~~

“I must say I’m disappointed.”

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t hold out longer, how did you get so good at this?”

“A thousand years of experience has given me a variety of skills that come in handy,” Celestia says with a divine smile plastered on her face.

“Yeah, I never knew you were so good in chess. I can forget winning mind games.”

You stifle a yawn while you stretch out your body, todays events have strained your mind and left you extremely tired.

“It was fun Celestia, but I really think I should get going now, I’m pretty exhausted and I don't think you’re wide awake either.”

“Anon wait, you know you can... you can stay here tonight... I mean, we are a couple now, right?” A couple... ofcourse.... It still feels very uncomfortable when you think about it, but you’re pretty sure your mind will get used to it as the time passes.



“It’s all I want ,Anon. You have no idea.” She says looking deep into your eyes. Her gaze was piercing, yet soft with so much compassion, understanding, and love... You knew she was the one, you felt she was the one, but why didn’t your mind accept this?

“Okay then.”

“Finally,” Celestia says giggling in glee. She radiated so much joy, you could only smile in response.

This is going to be interesting....

Author's Note:

No, I do not write clop, don't expect that.

SOOO, chapter number 5 is out and the story is coming to an end, it won't take long now. 2-3 chapters more (MAX)

See you soon...