• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 21,816 Views, 350 Comments

Royal Affection - NightShader



WARNING Anon in Equestria [HiE] You X Celestia. Everyday life in the Canterlot castle can be very boring. One faithful day you decide to change it all...Will it be for the better?

  • ...
88
 350
 21,816

Sneaking Past The Guards (Original Ending)

You quietly move from pillar to pillar using your super impressive ninja skills. One by one you get closer to the guards, you actually had no idea if they had already seen you and just hope for the best that they did not.

After about 5 minutes of sneaking around you finally manage to get reasonably close to the guards, there were only 5 pillars left so you decide to sneak a peak.

Poking your head slightly left from the pillar, you peer at the guards that stood before the door. It was at this moment that you realized that you can’t simply sneak past guards when they’re guarding a closed door. There was literally no way you could actually open that door and pass through that only entrance without them noticing.

You sigh in defeat.

“You guys have already spotted me anyway haven’t you.”

“Yep,” Both the guards respond at the same time.

“So can I come in or nah?”

“The princess has been expecting you, Anonymous.” One of them speaks up as they both make way and open the doors.

Oh, that was easy.

You’re glad you didn’t do anything rash or irrational at this point, but you knew the hard part still had to start. You take a deep breath and step inside.

The room was dim, a few candles on a table were the only sources of light. Thanks to the soft glow of the candles you could see where Celestia was. She was lying in her bed, no movement at all.

“Hey,” You awkwardly start, you had no idea what you had to say or do.

Celestia not responding wasn’t helping at all in this situation. A slight twitch in her wing was the only evidence you had that she might not be sleeping yet.

You decide to walk over towards the bed and slowly take place on it. Still no reaction from Celestia.

“Celestia, I’m so so sorry,” you began. “ I have no Idea what came over me, but I’ve never regretted a decision so much in my whole life!”

“Apology accepted,” Celestia finally spoke, but she had already spoken those words once, and yet again, they felt cold. You didn’t want her to accept your apology, you wanted her to...

“Do you still love me?” You decided to ask. This finally provoked a reaction in her as she finally turned around to face you. Her eyes were slightly red but she wasn’t crying, it still hurt you to see her like this though.

“What about you Anon, do you still love me?” She asks in response

“Of Course I do! I mean... That’s why I’m here... Celestia I need you,” You spoke.

“B-but how can I know that for sure!?” She says, her emotion now truly evident in her voice. “How can I know you won’t leave me aga-” You cut her off by pressing your lips against hers. Her warmth spreading throughout your body as you made contact. She didn’t pull back, she just stayed in the same position.

The moment you pull back and take a look at her, you can see a lot of different emotions present on her face. Sadness, a little bit of anger, slight disbelief.

“Please give me another chance Celestia.” You spoke softly, cupping your hand around her cheek. It seemed like she was thinking in her self for a moment as you both fall silent. She was staring at her hooves the whole time.

“O-only if you P-promise me you won’t leave me again.” She says coming a bit closer to you. Her eyes were slightly teared up now.

“Never again,” you say as you embrace her. You came here to ask for her forgiveness, maybe talk a bit about what happened. Actually having her in your arms right now felt so good. It felt so... Natural... Like it was the way it was supposed to be.


“I’ve missed you so much, Anon.”

------------------

The next couple of days passed pretty uneventfully. You and Celestia had made up, but weren’t sleeping in the same room yet. You both decided to take it a bit more slowly this time. It didn’t mind you though, as you were already happy that things worked out the way they did. You have no idea what it would feel like if she would have rejected you at that moment.

Luna was happy too that the both of you had made up, and even wanted to throw some kind of party to announce you and Celestia being together, but this also was something you both were against. It didn’t really fit in with the ‘taking it slowly’ part of it all.

You did start attending Celestia’s duties with her again, and even the boring parts felt like the best time of your life if you could spend it with her. If you weren’t mistaken, it felt like that for her too.
At Least, that’s what you hoped.

Still, it did feel lonely in the night without Celestia. Even though you had actually only spent one night with her in total, she was always there nonetheless. Right up until the moment you both went to bed.

Today was yet another of those lonely night as you turn restlessly in your bed. You couldn’t sleep, you had no Idea why.

Suddenly you could hear your door slowly creep open, and to your surprise, Celestia sneaks in.

“A-anon, are you awake?” She whispers softly.

“Y-yeah, but, what are you doing here?” You ask a little confused.

“I can’t sleep...” She mutters softly.

She looked so adorable right now. You quickly shuffled to your right giving Celestia some space to lay down. The moment she saw this she happily took a leap straight onto you, not even onto the open space, just onto you. Luckily she did land softly.

She quickly put the blankets over her and started nuzzling your neck.


“Look at you, sneaking around the castle to get in bed with me.” You tease her as you put an arm around her. She doesn’t respond and simply gave a nibble on your ear instead.

You both stayed in this position for what seemed like eternity, and you were finally starting to feel a little tired. Right before you were about to fall asleep you could feel Celestia’s lips press against yours.

“I love you..” She spoke softly

“I love you too, Celestia.”


THE END!



----------------

5 minutes later
----------------


“Oh Celestia, why couldn’t you sleep by the way?,” you ask out of curiosity.

“I don’t know, every time I thought I fell asleep I would wake up right before I would start dreaming.”, Celestia responds.

“Oh that’s odd, I had the same problem.”

You were experiencing exactly the same, every time it felt like you were about to dream, you would just instantly wake up.

You both look at each other as you both realize what was happening.

“Luna...” you both said in choir.

Author's Note:

Finally, after 2 whole years, here is the finale. Or Finales >:D

If this was your first choice, go pick the others!