• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 3,035 Views, 113 Comments

Welcome To Sweet Apple Acres - Phantom Writer



Applejack sits and waits for her true love to return to her. What she doesn't know is that her love is in the past with her parents. Can Matt get back home to be with the girl he loves or will he be stuck in the past?

  • ...
8
 113
 3,035

Chapter 12. Darkfire, Awaken.

Chapter 12. Darkfire, Awaken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight watched Matt sat with his legs cross and his arms out.

"And why do I have to remain a pony to do this?" Matt asked looking at Night Fire.

"When you learn how to focuses your energy, Then you can change into your human self." She said as she sat next to Matt "Now, I want you to close your eyes and try and find your center."

Matt closed his eyes and tried to find his center.

"Your center will hold your energy." She said "When you feel the energy, I want you to slowly release that energy. Allow it to flow through your body."

Matt sighed "I can't find my center." He said opening his eyes.

"How about we try something different." She said "I want you to close your eyes and focus on Applejack."

Matt closed his eyes again as he thought of Applejack.

Night Fire could feel the energy starting to flow through his body "I believe we found your center."

Matt felt the energy within him grow as he focused on Applejack.

"Now that you have found you're center, We can work on recharging your energy."

"And how do we do that?" He asked looking at her.

"It's not hard to recharge your energy, Like before focus on your center but instead of releasing that energy, You will build that energy up." She closed her eyes as her heart began to glow "As you can see the energy within me is starting to build. Allow it to build till you can't hold it anymore."

Matt closed his eyes and focus his energy. Her could feel it building.

"I wounder if this could work with my element." Twilight thought as she watched the two.

Matt felt his energy build up to the point where he couldn't hold it anymore.

"Now, Change!"

Matt eyes opened up and his form changed into his human self as he sat there "I feel so much energy."

"With this energy you may be able to handle yourself in a fight now." She said standing onto her hoofs "But your training isn't done just yet, You still have much to learn."

"I figured at much." Matt said.

"But for now, We can take a break." She said as the world changed into a small forest.

"There has been something on my mind since I first met you."

"And what is that?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"How come you won't tell me who the other elements are?" He asked.

"I can not tell you because they must figure out who they are in order for them to wield their elements." She said.

"I know Apple Bloom is the one i'm trying to protect. She's one of the elements i'm meant to protect."

"Yes, It is true she is a bearer of an element. But you must not tell her." She said "If you were to tell her the element will turn away from her and chose somepony else."

"Why would the element turned away from her?"

"That, I do not know." She said "All I know it will turn away from her." Night Fire looked out into the forest as she walked.

Matt followed her.

"How is everything going with Granny Smith?" Night asked as they walked.

"It's hard to lie to them, I know what's the future holds for them and it's hard not to tell them." Matt said as they walked "And I think Granny Smith has a crush on me... She keeps hitting at me."

Night chuckled "A stallion lands just outside the forest and his sweet and kind... Who wouldn't have a crush." She said with a grin.

Matt rolled his eyes "Well, I have a girlfriend. She's in the future worried sick about me."

"Do not worry, Soon you shall be with her." Night said.

"Why can't you just teach me a spell and I can use my elements to go home?" He thought as they walked.

"If Apple Bloom is a bearer of an element they are speaking of... Then she shall need protecting." Twilight thought as she contuied to watch them.

"You are correct Twilight." The female voice said making Twilight jump.

"W-Who said that!?" She asked looking around.

"I would have thought you would have know by now." She said stepping out from behind a tree.

Twilight notice it was Night Fire "H-How are you speaking with me?"

"Matt's elements are allowing me to speak with while he is in his coma. You have seen what needed to be seen, You must protect Apple Bloom while Matt is in his coma." She said walking up towards Twilight "If you need help, This journal shall fill you in on what you need to know."

"Wait... I thought Matt was meant to protect Apple Bloom?" She asked.

"He is, But right now you are needed to protect her. The darkness is keeping Matt from waking up." She said standing in front of her "You will need her in this coming fight. I shall find away to wake Matt while you protect her from the darkness."

"And what if I can't handle this darkness alone?"

"Call abound your friend to help." She said "If you need Matt, Call abound his elements and they shall protect you."

"Will Matt be okay?"

"I can not say." Night Fire said looking back at the memory of Matt standing there with a smile on his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were hanging out in their club house trying to think of new ways to get their cutie marks.

Just outside a dark figure moved along the tree lines "Time to attack my pets."

Green eyes started to pop up all around the tree lines.

Twilight stood just outside of the tree house with her element placed on top of her head as she stood there waiting for this enemy to attack.

She notice green eyes starting to pop "Timber wolfs? That's their plan?"

Twilight element began to glow as a shield was placed around the club house "If you wish to harm these girls you'll have to go through me." She said stepping in front of the shadow figure.

"You think I'm afraid of you? The elements of harmony are just a child play thing compared to my master's power." The figure said stepping forwards to revile a black dragon.

Twilight stood her ground "My element will protect these girls while I take you down."

The dragon chuckled "That shield will fall and so will you!" Fire came flying out of his mouth as Twilight used her magic to shield herself from the fire.

When the fire cleared Twilight shield broke as she felt the dragon's claws wrap around her as she felt a dark magic wrap around her horn.

"Try as you will Twilight, With out the other elements to help you, Your element is useless!" The dark voice said inside Twilight's mind.

"Who said I came with out the other elements?" Twilight said with a smirk as the dragon notice Twilight's element glowing even brighter.

The dragon notice the other elements standing around him "NO! I WILL NOT FAIL MY MASTER AGAIN!" He roared as he threw Twilight towards the club house.

Lucky for her Rainbow Dash caught her in mid air.

The dragon let out another roar as his Timber wolfs attacked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Matt's mind.

"Soon, The elements of harmony shall fall and all that will stand in my way is you dear boy." The voice said.

"That's not what I've heard." Matt said just relaxing in the darkness.

"You will be powerless when my shadow creatures combine with the Timber wolfs and create a new creature!" The voice said laughing.

Matt knew they couldn't handle the power of the darkness when they combined with the Timber wolfs "I fought those things and I barley made it out alive... There going to need my help."

"Once the elements fall I shall rule over this world for all time!"

Matt closed his eyes and brought out his hand. He felt his elements call out as a keyblade formed in his hand "Not if I join them!" Matt yelled as he raised the keyblade high and used his elements to unlock his mind from his deep slumber.

The room was shinning bright as Sam slowly stood back from the bed.

Matt stood in his human form with a keyblade in his hand as he looked around the room "I-I did! I should have done that sooner."

"M-Matt? I-Is that you?"

Matt turned his head to see the pony "Um... I am Matt... Do I know you?"

"I-It's me! Sam!" She said with a smile.

"S-Sam? My horse from my world? So you did get suck in!" He jumped down off the bed and pulled her into a hug "I'm so happy to see you!"

Sam hugged back 'I'm happy to see you too Matt."

Matt pulled away "Wait... Where am I?"

"You're in a hospital. You have been a coma."

"Okay. Where are the other's?"

"Twilight came and said she need Applejack's help in something, So they left to Sweet Apple Acre's"

Matt looked out the window to see the dark clouds moving in "Whatever you do, Stay inside and don't go outside." Matt opened the window "Stay hidden and don't be afraid." He jumped out the window and landed onto the ground and took off running towards the farm.

Sam watched as the storm clouds moved in "A storm in brewing... Stay safe Matt."

Applejack laid there under the dragon's claws as it laughed.

"If this all the elements of harmony can do. My master will have no problem!" He roared as the shadows moved along side the ground and combined with the timber wolfs "Say hello to the shadow wolves!" The dragon roared.

Twilight and her friends couldn't hold on much longer and soon they would lose.

"W-What can I do!? There has to be something I can do!" Twilight yelled in her mind trying to figure out how to stop this dragon.

"HEY DARKFIRE!"

Darkfire looked and was sent flying my a giant fire ball.

"Why don't we have they rematch!?" He said standing with the keyblade in his hand "Or are you to chicken to face me again?"

Darkfire roared "I WILL DESTROY YOU!" He rushed towards Matt only to be sent flying again by another fire ball.

"Applejack, Regroup with your friends and get ready to use your elements." He said as Darkfire tried to slice through him with his claws.

Applejack couldn't believe what she was seeing, Her boyfriend was awake and he's in his human form fighting off a dragon.

Matt sent Darkfire flying towards the tree line as the shadow wolves surrounded Matt "Dinner time my pets." Darkfire said getting back onto his feet "Once I kill you, I shall kill the other elements."

"Not today Darkfire, I defeated you once, I can do it again." He said getting ready to fight off the pack of shadow wolves.

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack stood together as they all powered up their elements.

Matt slice through the last shadow wolves as he quickly jumped in front of the girls and turned back into his pony form. He then called his elements and gave the elements of harmony all of his energy to destroy the shadow wolves and send Darkfire back to his master.

The girls felt the power Matt had given them as a bright light was all anypony could see for miles.

When the light cleared they saw Darkfire gone along with the shadow wolves.

Matt collapsed to the ground as his mind went back to darkness.

"MATT!" Applejack yelled rushing over towards him as she held him in her hoofs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt slowly opened his eyes as he saw the love of his life sound asleep on a hospital cot.

He slowly got out of bed. He walked over towards Applejack and pulled the cover's over her body as he gave her a light kiss on the forehead "You had a tough day, But tomorrow is a new day and I'll be there to enjoy it with you."

This made the sleeping Applejack smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applejack felt the morning sun shinning through the window making her turn away from the light.

"Five more minutes." She said as she pulled the blankets over her body.

"Alright, But if you kick me in five minutes i'm going to wonder why I try to get you up in the morning." The voice said.

Applejack eyes snapped open as she saw Matt sitting up in bed with a book in his hoofs as he had a smile on his face.

Before Matt could say good morning to her she jumped out of bed and tackled Matt to the floor and pulled him into a very passionate kiss.

Matt kissed back as he felt Applejack hoofs wrapped around his neck.

She pulled away from the kiss making Matt open his eyes. He could see she had tears in her eyes as she tried to keep herself from breaking down. Matt ran a hoof across her face "It's good to have ya home."

"It's good to be home." He said as he gave her a light kiss on the lips "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

She pulled Matt back into another kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

As always, Enjoy and tell me what you think. :ajsmug: