• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 3,030 Views, 113 Comments

Welcome To Sweet Apple Acres - Phantom Writer



Applejack sits and waits for her true love to return to her. What she doesn't know is that her love is in the past with her parents. Can Matt get back home to be with the girl he loves or will he be stuck in the past?

  • ...
8
 113
 3,030

Chapter 6. Dream. Pain, Lots of Pain.

Chapter 6. Dream. Pain, Lots of Pain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applejack walked down the stairs. Her mane a mess as she saw the tv on "Ah thought ah told Apple Bloom to go to bed?" She walked over to the couch to see Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash sound asleep. She looked at the tv to see Digimon playing. "How did they manged to find it!?" She turned off the tv and placed a blanket over them as she made her way back up stairs.

She made her way over to her bed as she pulled the covers over her as she laid down for a peaceful sleep.

Just as her mind was going into a deep sleep two shooting stars flew over head.

Applejack found herself in complete darkness.

"It's been to long since I've seen you." Applejack knew that voice.

"Mom?" Applejack eyes went wide as she saw her mother standing there with a smile on her face.

"It's me sweetie." She said walking up to her and pulling her into a hug "Ah have missed you!"

"Ah have missed you too mom!" She hugged back. She pulled back and looked at her mother "W-What are ya doing here?"

"I've came to talk with you. Ah can't take seein' ya cryin'." She ran her hoof on the side of her face.

Applejack smiled a she felt her mothers hoof on her cheek "Ah just miss Matt is all."

"Ah know how much Matt means to you and ah want you ta know you'll be seeing him again."

"How do ya know?" She asked.

"Ah just know you and Matt will be together again." Applejack notice her mother slowly fading.

"W-What's happenin'?" Applejack asked getting worried.

"You're wakin' up. Do not be sad, I'll be watchin' over you all. Take care. Oh and your father says hi." She watched as he mother faded as she felt her mind waking up.

Her eyes opened up as she saw two shooting stars flying over.

"Mom... Dad." A tear slowly made it's way down her cheek.

Matt rushed through the town with Honey breathing.

"We're almost there!" Matt yelled as he saw the hospital not to far.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yellow Gala walked out of the store with a gallon of milk.

As he stepped out he was knocked over as he saw a wagon with his wife in the back holding her stomach "HONEY!" He quickly took off running after the wagon.

Matt pulled right up to the hospital.

"What's going on?" Asked a nurse.

"S-She's having a b-baby!" Matt said trying to catch his breath. The nurse rushed inside and some doctors and other nurses as they helped Honey down as Matt collapsed on the ground.

"Aren't you coming father?"

Matt eyes went wide "I-I'm not the father! I'm just a friend."

Before the nurse or Matt could say anything Yellow Gala came running up to the two "W-Where's my wife?"

"Come with me." The nurse said having Yellow follow her.

Matt remained on the ground "Oh there you are!" Matt looked up to see Cheerilee standing there.

"Oh... Hey." Matt said looked at her.

"Why are you on the ground?" She asked.

"I had to run for my life to bring Honey Blossom to her hospital, She went into labor."

"So that's why your on the ground?"

Matt nodded.

"Do you need me to get you some water?"

"If you wouldn't mind?"

"Be right back." She walked away leaving Matt alone.

Matt went to try and get up when he felt shooting pain go through his legs as he fell back down to the ground "I think i might have pull something." Matt thought as he laid there.

Matt found the will power to get up "Just work through the pain."

Cheerilee came walking back with some water "Here you go."

Matt took the water and gulped it down "Thank you."

"Cindy told me she came by to ask you to come camping with us and i told her not to bother since i already knew you were busy this week."

"It's fine, She didn't bother me."

"I take it you'll be busy helping out more since Honey is going to be busy with the new little one."

"Yeah, But i'll still be able to make time to hang out with you." He said with a smile that made Cheerilee blush.

Yellow came running out of the building.

"Matt! There you are! I thought you were inside?" He said walking up to him.

"I was trying to catch my breath before going inside."

"Ah owe you for bring Honey here."

"You don't owe me anything, I was helping out a friend."

Yellow smiled as he notice Cheerilee standing there "Oh, Ah see you were talking, I'll let you two be." He made his way back inside letting the two be alone.

"Well, I better be off. Gotta go meet up with my friends if i'm going to make it to go camping."

"Alright, Have fun."

Matt watched as she walked away. Matt made his way inside and took a seat with Yellow.

"How is she doing?"

"Doctor's say you were lucky to get her here on time." Yellow said.

"That's good." Matt said.

The doors opened and a nurse came walking out "Yellow Gala?"

"That's me!" Yellow said getting up "Is my wife okay?"

"Your wife is fine. She's recovering very nicely. You're baby girl is also alright."

Matt smiled as Yellow was jumping for joy "If you will come with me you can go see your wife and you little girl."

He followed her as Matt remained outside.

After awhile of waiting Yellow came walking out with his little bundle of joy.

"I want you to say hello to Applejack." Matt looked at the little baby Applejack. Yellow placed Applejack into his arms as Matt held her "Isn't she the cuties thing you have ever seen?"

Matt looked at the little orange foal in his arms as she had a small smile on her faces as she looked up at Matt "She is."

Matt made a silly face that made her giggled "She likes you."

He gave the little foal back to Yellow "She's lucky to have parents like you."

He smiled as Matt began to yawn "Go ahead and go home and get some rest."

"Thanks. Don't worry about coming home early, I can handle things for you."

"Thanks."

Matt said goodbye to Yellow and Applejack and made his way home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After getting a shower Matt felt alot better and laid down in his bed as she closed his eyes and got a goodnight sleep.

Morning came to soon for Matt as he made his way down stairs as he saw Granny Smith helping Big Mac get ready for school.

"Ah see ya got home late last night." Granny said placing some oat meal down for Big Mac to eat.

"Yeah, Don't worry about making breakfast, I'll eat something when i'm done with the chores." Matt said slowly making his way outside.

He saw all the things he had to do and sighed "This going to be a very long day."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

I know this is a short chapter but i do plan on making a longer chapter. As always enjoy! :pinkiehappy: