• Published 30th Jul 2013
  • 3,030 Views, 113 Comments

Welcome To Sweet Apple Acres - Phantom Writer



Applejack sits and waits for her true love to return to her. What she doesn't know is that her love is in the past with her parents. Can Matt get back home to be with the girl he loves or will he be stuck in the past?

  • ...
8
 113
 3,030

Chapter 1. Another Door Opens.

Chapter 1. Another Door Opens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt slowly awoke to to see he was still in the room. He looked around to see the pony gone.

"H-how did i manged to get into the past?" Matt asked himself as he got out of bed. He looked in the mirror and notice his coat was brown and his hair was jet black as he notice he didn't have one of those marks on his flank "Wonder how someone get's those markings on there flank?" He thought to himself. He heard the door open and the girl came walking into the room.

"Good. Ya up." She said with a smile. "We got breakfast ready, When ya good an ready ya can come down and eat." She notice him staring at her. "Oh, Ah where are my manner's? Names Honey Blossom." She brought out her hoof.

"Names Matthew." Matt said shaking her hoof.

"Matt? That's a strange name for a pony. But ah think it fits you just nice." She said with a bright smile "Ya lucky ya wings didn't get injured out there." She said.

Matt looked at his wings then back to her. "Yeah... I'm lucky." She made a strange face as she felt the little one inside her kick again. "Ah swear, Every time i'm around ya she get's kicky."

Matt blushed. "She might not like me."

She giggled. "She likes ya if she's kicking like this." She said "Well, If ya follow me down stairs we can get ya fed."

"Okay." He followed Honey Blossom out of the room and down stairs.

Matt notice a young colt sitting at the table eating his pancakes. "This here is Big Macintosh." Honey said with a smile.

He smiled at his mother as he ate his food.

"Big Mac. This is Matt." Honey said.

"Hi Matt." He said with a smile.

"Hi." He waved his hoof.

"My husband is out in the field doing some work." She said as she placed some pancakes in front of him.

"Thank you... For everything." Matt said looking at the pancakes.

"Ya welcome." She said with a smile.

"Let me repay you." He said looking at her.

"Ya don't need ta repay us. We were just helping out." She said as she felt her little one kick.

"Please, It would mean a lot to me if i did something to repay you all."

She went to say something when a light lime green pony came walking in. "This here youngin want's ta repay us. Why not let him?" Said the old pony.

"Granny, He doesn't need to do anything to repay us." She said looking at the old pony.

"Just let him repay ya. After all. It's not every day ya get a helping hoof." She said chuckling.

"Just let me repay you for letting me stay here for the night."

"Alright, I'll talk with Yellow Gala about it. But for now enjoy your pancakes." She said taking a sip of her apple juice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applejack sat on the porch looking out onto the farm.

Apple Bloom was sitting next to her looking the rings hanging around her neck. "What's with the rings?"

Applejack snapped out of her daydreaming and looked at her sister "Huh? What did you say?"

"What's with the rings?" She asked pointing at them.

She looked down and had smile on her face "They belonged to some pony i knew."

"Ya mean Matt? I over heard ya telling Big Mac about him." She said.

"Ya heard that?" She asked.

"Yeah, Ya sounded really upset... Did he do somethin' ta hurt ya?" She asked.

"No, He didn't hurt me, He just went missin'." Applejack looked back out onto the farm. "Please be alright Matt."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt sat on the porch waiting for Honey Blossom and Yellow Gala to finish talking.

Big Mac sat next to him as he was looking at his hat "Ah like ya hat." He said.

Matt looked down at him and smiled "Thanks. It belonged to somepony i knew."

"So a mare gave ya that hat?" He asked.

Matt looked back down at him with a shocked look on his face "Yeah, A mare gave it to me. How did you know that?"

"My mom bought my dad a hat like that. So i figured a mare did the same for you." He said with a smile.

Matt chuckled "Well, She didn't buy it for me, She gave it to me as a gift, It belonged to a she cared about before he...Um... Left for a very long trip." Matt looked back out at the farm "Good save Matt."

The door behind them opened and the couple walked out. "We talked it over and we will let ya repay us, We have some chores ya can do." Yellow Gala said "I can also use a helping hoof out in the orchard."

Matt smiled at the two "Thank you."

"Do you have some place to stay?" Honey asked.

"Um... No, I'm just a drifter." Matt said.

"Well ya can stay in the guest bedroom till ya ready ta leave." Yellow Gala said to Matt "And i won't take a no for an awsure." He said to Matt.

"Thank you."

"Well, If ya follow me i'll take ya ta what needs to be done." Yellow said. Matt followed him.

"I'll need to come up with a game plan. I'm stuck in the past as a ... Pegasus and my future girlfriend isn't even born yet... What am i going to do?" Matt thought as Yellow Gala showed him the chores.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued.