• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 698 Views, 30 Comments

Mage magic pony robot fight forever - Magic Mage



Equestira 10,000 year's in the future, the main six and friends have to help keep the ones they love safe, even if it may cost the life of unimportant characters. Warning this story has odd plot twist and randomness and lots of pony robots.

  • ...
4
 30
 698

A new foe?

The hooded pony took one step and vanished, but soon reappeared right in front of the dragon. Both hooves of the hooded pony turned into long blades and without any hesitation it cut off the dragon’s head with one move of her blades.
After the dragon died he/she gained 3768 experience points and got a potion.

Twilight and her friends all jumped out to safety, they all looked at the mysterious hooded pony with questionable looks. Twilight soon spoke and said, “Thanks for the help, but who are you?”
The hooded pony trotted so close to Twilight that she could feel the shallow breaths on her face. The hooded pony pointed at her and said, “Twilight Sparkle!” the voice of the hidden mare (they could tell by her voice) was coated with pain. Twilight looked utterly confused and asked, “who me?”
The hooded pony took her hood off. Four gasps could be heard from behind Twilight.
“Pinkie Pie!” Twilight gasped, “I thought you had died! How did you escape Discords trap, I mean you were only level 10 You must tell us how you sur-“-” before she could even finish her sentence Pinkie Pie shot her hoof right at Twilight, which in fact was dogged barley.
“No time for talk fight me now, I want to prove that I'm finally stronger then you” Pinkie said with a very serious look on her face.
“Fine if that's the way you want it,” Twilight said as her hooves both turned into claws “I won't hold anything back,” Twilight said while running fast towards Pinkie Pie.
“Neither will I” Pinkie Pie smirked, both her hooves turned into blades as she also ran towards Twilight.

The two mares lunged at each other and started trying to stab each other. “I underestimated your strength Pinkie Pie,” Twilight grunted with effort as her blade was giving out. Pinkie just smirked and teleported behind Twilight to give a good kick to Twilight's side. “AHH” Twilight screamed with pain as Pinkie stabbed her. Twilight reared around and socked Pinkie Pie in her face leaving Pinkie dazed.
Pinkie teleported above Twilight and stuck out her hoof but just then noticed the Purple mare had combined with Rarity, distracting the hyper pink mare making her miss. But Pinkie got up quick as lightning and shot the unicorns with her party cannon. AppleJack decided she had enough of this fighting. Just before a killing blow to Twilight was taken AppleJack roundhouse kicked Pinkie, sending her flying and hitting the wall. “Ah had ahnuff oh all yer fightin’!” AppleJack yelled. But it was too late Twilight ran and stabbed Pinkie in the chest. Pinkie’s screamed, then past out from pain, Twilight let out a heave and fell on the cold, hard floor.

When Rarity Sparkle fell to the ground they turned back normal, “Twilight, Rarity!!” Their friends screamed in unison as they rushed towards them, Rainbow Dash went to help Rarity while Applejack and Fluttershy went to for twilight, AppleJack turned her on her back and said, “Are ya alright Twi?!” Twilight couldn't speak. She tried to move her hoof but it quickly fell back, Twilight passed out. “Twilight don't ya die on me,” Applejack said while her voice cracked. “Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy take Twilight and Rarity back to the safe zone and get them to Dr. Jack to fix em’ up,” “Aye aye captain!” Rainbow Dash said.
Rainbow and Fluttershy both left the cave with the two passed out ponies on their backs and flew in the air back to the safe zone (Ponyville), while Applejack watched out to make sure no monsters were after her. As soon as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were out of sight pinkie pie jumped got right up and frowned at Applejack “Don’t tell the other ponies I’m still alive.” And before you could say ‘What in tarnation’ Pinkie Pie was gone. “How was she still alive!?” AJ thought aloud.
________________________________________________________

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy drew close to Ponyville and landed near ‘Dr. Jacks Care Center For Robots, Cyborgs and Puppies" and ran into the double doors, they ran past several nurses and barged right in Jack’s lab, slammed there two injured friends onto his operating tables, and ran right in front of him and yelled frantically "CAN YOU HELP THEM!!" All Dr. Jack could do is stare for a few second trying to comprehend what just happened. He walked up to them and looked at their wounds and smiled, “Of course I can, but you should really knock next time,”

Author's Note:

Another short chapter, sorry if each chapter is short.

Comments ( 9 )

Yay a new chapter!!! It was kinda short but I still liked it. I can't wait for more.

Short but still good. I can't wait to see what happens next.

HA, dr, jacks care center for robots, cyborgs and puppies XD. Keep up the awesome story!:pinkiehappy::coolphoto:

2972372

Yeah sorry, this is the first story I have ever wrote so this is mostly to see if I could write something that at least one person would like, and so far it's going well. Thanks for reading.

2972391

Thanks for reading :).

2972417

My friend 8loodyrain made that Oc's and he gave me the idea to make him a doctor.

Lol, I new it would be funny. Nice chapter bro /).

I can't wait for the next chapter.

This is the worst story I've ever read...I like it

Login or register to comment