• Published 22nd Jul 2013
  • 342 Views, 21 Comments

DEADLIF3 - DeadP0N3



Welcome to my life. I am a 17 year old stallion whose world is pure misery. I poured all my life into this journal. Would you like to read it?

  • ...
7
 21
 342

Chapter 6: Returning

Wow. It sure has been a while. Uh, where should I start. I'm 23 now, almost 24. I sure have missed the blood soaked pages. Heh. I think the last time I wrote in this... Was... Ah! When the baby was about to be born!

Well long story short, she gave birth to a girl, we named her Grace, I proposed to Shadow, she dumped me, she wanted the foal, she started going out with another one of her friends. Yada yada yada.

Then after that, I actually find myself hanging with her brother more. We were sitting in a field together, just hanging.

Charm, her brother, smiled. "So, you and my sister broke up huh?"

Kinda confused about why he smiled, I nodded, not really saying anything.

He smiled a bit more. "Have you ever thought... Maybe you were... Bisexual?"

Bisexual? Where did this come from? I simply shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I've never done anything with a stallion before."

He nodded, "Same here."

There was a somewhat awkward silence after that. After a while, he turned to me.

"Well... D-Do you wanna... Try... Something?"

I blushed, looking to him, to see him blushing as well. I thought about it. What could go wrong, you know? I shrugged.

"Sure..."

We turned to each other, his eyes staring into mine. He put his hoof on my cheek, moving his head closer. My cheeks were a bit dark red now, radiating small heat from them.

His lips pressed against mine. Instant butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't hold back.

My lips pressed against his. His eyes softly focused on mine, mine doing the same. Both of our blushes went dark red. He released the kiss, but honestly I didn't want him to. Not yet.

He smiled. "D-Did you like that?"

"Y-Yeah... D... Did you?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Another awkward silence. I was the one to break it this time.

"H-Hey Charm?"

He looked at me. "Hm?"

"W-Will you... Maybe wanna... Go... On a date?" I blushed.

He looked at me with an unreadable face. He then slowly smiled.

"Yes."

My heart skipped a beat. I was so glad. It was kind of weird though. Being dumped by somepony, then going out with their brother. Eh, serves her right I guess.

He got up. "Well, I have to go." He took my hoof in his and pulled out a pen, writing a number on my hoof.

And that is how I met Midnight Charm, which we dated for a while. Either I asked him to marry me or the other way around but it happened. Not many ponies showed to the wedding, but hey, my fiance and I were being bonded for life. I guess.

While we were dating, I was attacked by a stallion, ended up putting a curse on me, wiping my vision completely. I went about a month of being blind, until Charm fixed the curse for me.

We had custody of Grace, my foal, for a while, then had to give her back, due to me going completely insane, images from the past haunting me. I ended up having to burn my old house, which sucked.

Then, everything went back to normal until I had to leave for almost 2 weeks. I came back and no pony was there. I looked around, asked. No pony saw Midnight Charm. He left. Without even saying anything. My heart was shattered.

About a week later I learned that my parents died in a car crash. No big shock there...

I found a place at an inn, where a good friend worked. He was married to a really close friend, so we were pretty close too. Until one day he tried to murder her in a bazaar event and I never forgave him again. I moved out of the inn.

I started to live on the street. I couldn't stay in Charm's house anymore. I slept on benches, on the grass, in trees.

Then one night, as I was walking out of a bar, a stallion grabbed me, pulling me into an alley. He brutally attacked me, taking everything, and every bit, I had on me. To leave his mark, he poured gasoline on my mane, soaking it. I heard a spark, than a flame emitted from a lighter. I woke up the next morning, sore as ever, and my mane, gone.

Winter started, and along with a new season, came new relationships. I was never really in a relationship, just minor crushes. I busted my flank for this one stallion and in return he treated me like dirt. Usual response.

One day as I was sitting on a bench, drinking hot chocolate, a mare walked past. I asked her if she would like some, and reluctantly she said yes. We enjoyed hot chocolate together, got to know each other. I learned that her name was Spirit Weaver.

She noticed my saddle bags, which had a pillow and blanket. She asked me where I was living, to which I replied, the bench. She then offered me a room in her house, which I thought was the sweetest thing. I kindly accepted.

I moved in that day and have been staying there ever since. We've been talking a lot and she seems pretty nice.

Lately, I have been strolling near some orphanages. On the way there, I saw a young griffon playing by herself. I offered to join in, which she smiled and nodded. We sword-faught, and she won. I may or may not have let her win. We had a lot of fun.

I wounded up asking her where her parents were. Turns out that her mother was dead and her father abandoned her. I felt sorry, and brought up the nerve to ask her if she wanted to be adopted. She reluctantly said yes.

I was now a father.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment