• Published 22nd Jul 2013
  • 342 Views, 21 Comments

DEADLIF3 - DeadP0N3



Welcome to my life. I am a 17 year old stallion whose world is pure misery. I poured all my life into this journal. Would you like to read it?

  • ...
7
 21
 342

Prologue

I was sitting in my room, alone. I was 12 years old at the time. My only friends were with me, my journal and my razor, the razor covered in blood. I sat writing in my journal. Why do they hate me? I try to be nice, and all they do is treat me like crap! It frustrates me! It just...

I slam my hoof down on my table, slamming it into the razor, putting a big sized cut in my hoof. I smile at the pain and went back to writing, my hoof now bleeding all over the table. I smile at the sight of the blood and chuckles a bit. I went back to writing. It hurts. So much pain and suffering. I just wish it would all end. I had to do something about this.

I paced around my room thinking. I came to a conclusion and smiled at the thought. I trotted down the stairs and went into the kitchen. I looked around and smiled at the knife set. I went over, grabbed the sharpest knife, and laughed a bit.

"It all ends now!" I took the knife and put it to my throat, putting a huge cut across my neck. I fell to the ground, gripping my neck, smiling. My world went black.

My vision came back to me. I woke up in a hospital. Gauze pads all around the front of my neck. I looked around, frowning. Why did I wake up? Why didn't I die? I looked around and the room was empty, not surprising. Who saved me? Why did they save me? How did they find me?

A doctor walked in, looking at me smiling.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

I replied, "Alright. How did I get here?"

He replied, "A friend brought you here. He heard you scream and helped you.

When he said "Friend" I muttered, "Yeah Ok..." under my breath. The doctor merely just smiled and left the room.

Someone brought me here? Who? No one likes me? I was simply trying to do ponies a favor. Why hadn't they let me die? Was this a sign? I had to find out who brought me here. I looked around again, nopony. A nurse walked by and peered in.

"Are you doing ok?" she asked.

I replied sarcastically "Just peachy. Is there a pony out in the hallway?"

"Only Doctors. Why?" I sank into my bed,

"Just wondering." She flashed a smile and was gone.

I sighed and pondered. No pony was out there... Did they leave? Did they just drop me off here and abandon me? Left me here... Alone? Another doctor walked in.

"Dead?"

I looked up, "Y-yes that is me."

He sat on the edge of the bed, "Your neck should heal in about 2 weeks. To keep the pain away, take these pain-killers." He handed me pills.

"Sure thing doc." I completely lied to his face. I wanted the pain. That is what brought me here in the first place.

"You have to stay for about 2 days, though." My ears folded. Two days?

The two days were boring. I was hooked up to tubes, wires, and all sorts of machines. All I ate was microwaved food, which I was used to. I couldn't get up from my bed. Even when I had to use the bathroom. They hooked me up to a catheter so I could just "go" whenever. It felt weird. All of it. The doctors being so nice, my neck, everything. Even though doctors kept checking up on me, I felt... Alone.

They released me the next day around nine at night. I walked back to the house, blood still on the kitchen floor, the knife still there. I smiled as pain went through my neck. The pain-killers they gave me were wearing off. I went into my room, everything exactly where it was, the blood on the table now dried. I smiled and sat down at my desk, journal in front of me. I wrote... and wrote... and wrote.

I looked at the clock as it read five in the morning. I had school in two hours. I got no sleep. I usually don't get any sleep anyways. I went downstairs, grabbing a bowl and cereal. I ate two bowls of cereal and got ready. The clock now read seven in the morning. I sighed as I grabbed my backpack, put my razor in my pocket, got my journal, and headed out the door. Another day of being... Alone.