• Published 22nd Jul 2013
  • 342 Views, 21 Comments

DEADLIF3 - DeadP0N3



Welcome to my life. I am a 17 year old stallion whose world is pure misery. I poured all my life into this journal. Would you like to read it?

  • ...
7
 21
 342

Chapter 2: First Day of School

I walked out the door, ready for another day of torture. I looked around, watching all of the colts and mares walking out of their homes, their parents waving goodbye. Then there was me. Leaving the house that was abandoned.

“Hey!” A known voice called out from behind me.

My ears perked. It was him. I ignored him and kept walking. I then felt a hoof on my shoulder. The hoof twisted me around.

“Hey Nooaah” The tall stallion cooed as his hoof shot across my face, hitting me like a brick wall.

I fell to the ground, my nose starting to bleed.

“What do you want?! Why do you hate me?!” I demanded.

He stroked my chin lightly and smiled. “Puny little Noah, asking all the questions. Tsk Tsk Tsk.” He shook his head as another stallion kicked me in the chest.

I gritted my teeth. “I said to call me Dead” I gasped out.

“They will call you dead after I am done with you.” He whispered into my ear.

He kicked me in the face, then picked me up by my mane and held me.

“Remember this?” He said grinning devilishly as a stallion stood in front of me and turned around.

I knew what he was talking about. The stallion got ready, and then bucked me in the face. My head flung back as the hoof collided with my mouth, knocking a couple of teeth out. They dropped me and chuckled, watching me spit out blood. They then walked off. As they did, the one stallion spit on my face and kicked me in the stomach again.

I laid there, bruised, spitting out blood. Again, nopony helped. I dragged myself up and limped to school. I clenched my teeth that were left as every step sent a pain throughout my body. I hobbled a few blocks and made to the school.

I sighed and trotted in, blood on my face. Another hoof tapped my shoulder.

“Wow I am surprised you actually came. I thought you would be home with your parents. Oh wait. Didn’t they abandon you?” The stallion chuckled.

I sighed and tried to ignore him. He kept by me, nagging me about how my parents left me. I clenched my teeth more, trying to ignore him the best that I could.

I soon found myself punching him in the jaw. He cocked a smile and punched me back, harder. I leaned against the wall and tried to punch him again. He grabbed my hoof and twisted it.

“Feel good?” He said as he kept twisting, and twisting, and twisting until a blood curdling pop sounded through the air. He let go of my now dislocated hoof and smiled. I sat there, holding back tears.

“You gonna cry? You should just run home to your pare- Oh yeah. Never mind.” He chuckled and left me.

I gasped at the pain and got up again, slowly. I slowly hobbled into the bathroom, pulling out my razor. I dug it into my dislocated hoof and cried, blood trickling down my hoof. Why do they hate me? I never did anything wrong. I just want to DIE!

The blood ran down my hoof as a stallion walked in, kicked the stall door open, and grabbed me by the hoof.

“I told you already, I don’t want your blood all over the bathroom! NOW SCRAM!” He yelled in rage and threw me out of the bathroom.

I sighed and frowned, putting my razor away. I trotted to class. Every breath felt like a stab in the chest. I walked in class.

"Oh hello Noah, so nice of you to join us finally." The teacher frowned and pointed to an empty seat in the back.

I rolled my eyes and walked back. As I did, a pony stuck out his hind hoof, tripping me. I fell to the ground as the class laughed. The teacher was even snickering a bit. I got up and took my seat as class began. I opened my journal and started to write. First day of school... Going better than last year... He sighed and kept writing. When he was done, class was almost over.

The bell rang. The ponies started to pack up and walk out. I closed my book and got up. I walked out and looked around. Everpony was staring at my bloody face and giggling. I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was done with school for the day, for the year. I walked to the abandoned house and slammed the door. I frowned and laid on the couch.

"I'm never going back to that hell hole ever again..." I closed my eyes and slept.

I woke up the next day, school close to starting.

"Nope" I shook my head and looked outside, watching the ponies walk.

The stallion who beat me up yesterday peered through the window and chuckled. I heard him through the window.

"C'mon Pussy! You ain't comin'? Pathetic!" He chuckled and kept walking.

I frowned and closed the blinds, the darkness now surrounding me. I sighed and got up. I walked into the kitchen, stepping in the dry blood and chuckled a bit. I looked around and grabbed a pancake box. I plopped some pancakes in the microwave and waited. The microwave beeped and I was starving. I sat down and ate just as there was a knock at my door.

I opened the door and something hit me in the chest, hard. I fell to the ground. I then looked up to see, none other than, the stallion who beat me up. He kicked me.

"C'mon, time for school." He demanded and kicked me again.

That is when I snapped. I kicked his leg, making him collapse to the ground. I climbed over top of him and smiled.

"No, time for hell!" I smiled and grabbed him by the neck.

I lost it. I continually punched him in the face, my hoof getting red and his face getting bloody. I kept punching, each punch doing damage to the stallions face. I smiled while doing it.

"TIME FOR HELL!" I laughed and punched him one more time. His breathing stopped. I killed him...

I looked up and saw many ponies crowding around. I got up, my hooves covered in blood.

"WHAT?! I AM TIRED OF ALL THE CRAP! 'BOUT TIME SOMEPONY PAYS!" I yelled at the crowd as they ran away.

Voices were heard from the crowd, "Noah killed him! He is a monster! Everypony stay away!"

I smiled. I just killed a pony... Why did it feel... Good? Who cares. I had to do something with the body...

I dragged the body to the backyard, poured gasoline on him, heated up the oven, and threw him in. I then sat down, and continued to eat my pancakes.