• Published 22nd Jul 2013
  • 342 Views, 21 Comments

DEADLIF3 - DeadP0N3



Welcome to my life. I am a 17 year old stallion whose world is pure misery. I poured all my life into this journal. Would you like to read it?

  • ...
7
 21
 342

Chapter 4: The Surprise

My heart sank. I frowned and laid my head in my hooves.

I whispered to myself, "Fuck."

She came close to my ear, "I am sorry, I'm just, err..."

"It is ok." I lied.

I started to draw. I drew two ponies kissing, above said "First hug, first kiss, first turndown." She looked over and frowned. I looked to her, smiled a bit, then crossed out "First Turndown" and put "Another Friend."

She smiled weakly and returned to her business. "H-Hey, after school, would you like to hang at my place?"

I was shocked. "S-Sure"

She smiled. The bell rang, first period was over. I anticipated the end of the day as last period ended. We walked back to her house. She opened the door and frowned a bit.

"I am sorry for turning you down..."

"It is alright, really.."

"Let me make it up to you..." She said as she pushed me against a wall, kissing me deeply.

She chuckled and broke the kiss, "Looks like I am giving you another first today."


The next day, I learned the reason she turned me down. I wasn't really mad or sad though, just a bit shocked. I later found a new crush though.

During school, I noticed the mare as she stood next to me. "O-Oh hey Shadow."

She smiled and blushed a bit and motioned to the desk next to me. "Is it alright if I sit here?"

I nodded my head, smiling and blushed a bit more.

"So whatcha doing?" She looked curiously to me, pulling out a book.

"Just writing down thoughts in my journal." My eyes widened a bit and I covered my mouth, my cheeks turning a crimson red.

"Oh cool. I think journals are cool." She smiled and blushed a bit.

"What are ya reading?" I turned to her and her book.

"I-It is my song book... It is a secret though..." She smiled a bit and blushed.

"Oh."

"Do you wanna read some?" She blushed a bit.

"Sure, do you want to read some of mine?"

She nodded and we exchanged books. I read some pages and so did she.

"Wow... You are good at poet.." I smiled and blushed a bit

"Thanks." She looked through my book and frowned. "Wow..."

I nodded as we handed each other our books back.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She turned to me.

"Um... I don't know. What do you want to talk about?" I said stupidly to her.

She giggled a bit. "I don't know, that is why I asked you."

I blushed a bit. "So, how was your day?"

"Pretty good actually. How about you?"

"Surprisingly good as well." I blushed. "I also met a cute mare."

She looked down blushing and smiled, "I met a cute friend today..."

My ears perked up and I blushed more, "What is he like?"

"Who ever said it was a he? Though it is. I am looking at him right now." She blushed.

My eyes widened and I smiled, looking down to my book. I wrote: Will you go out with me? I gave it to her, butterflies swarming my stomach. She smiled and her whole face turned red, as did mine. She wrote something. I sneaked a peak at the book. My eyes widened more.

It read: Yes, I would like that a lot. Joy filled me. She gave the book back as I reached for her hoof and held it gently. She smiled.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself, unaware that she heard me. I held her hoof as we got lost in each other's eyes. I smiled and twisted my head a bit and leaned it towards hers. Our snouts met and our lips joined together. I blushed and so did she.

I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth, hoping she wouldn't mind. She didn't. My heart was beating out of my chest. I smiled under the kiss. I was... Happy.


About a week later, I was in school. Shadow was doing something and didn't arrive until later. Waiting for her was painful. Every period, every minute, every second was torture.

First period started. I walked in, no Shadow. I looked out the window and sighed, totally ignoring the teacher as I usually do. I sat through first period. It felt like an eternity. The bell rang.

Second period started. Still no Shadow. Second period took longer than the first. What was taking her so long? I started to worry a bit. The bell rang.

I walked into third period and my eyes widened. There she was. I ran up to her and hugged her. When I did, she winced a bit. I frowned.

"What's wrong?"

She peeked out of her hoody and gave a weak smile. "N-Nothing.."

I frowned and put my hoof around her, causing her to wince again.

"Shadow? What is wrong?"

She sighed and took off her hoody, revealing scars and bruises.

"Shadow! What happened?!"

She fell to the ground. I feared for the worse. "I will go get the nurse..."

"N-No..."

"Shadow... you have to be checked..."

"No..."

"Shadow, please, for me."

She gave in. "Fine."

I left, then came back with the nurse. The nurse picked her up and inspected the bruises.

"What happened?"

"I fell." Shadow lied.

"You do not just get bruises and scratches like this from falling. What happened?"

Shadow looked down. "I was hit... a lot."

She checked the stomach and sighed in relief.

The nurse looked at her. "Good thing there were no hits to the stomach or that could have affected the foal."

My eyes widened. "F-Foal?"