• Published 19th Jul 2013
  • 769 Views, 14 Comments

Slender Pony: The Arrival - PinkLemonLimeSprinkles



Twilight Sparkle tries to find her friend, Rainbow Dash, after she goes missing.

  • ...
3
 14
 769

Chapter 2: "The Eight Pages"

Twilight turned to the window. "That was Rainbow!" She grabbed a flashlight and saddlebag from the room, and ran to the open door. It was very dark. She switched on the flashlight, and walked into the forest. She walked into the dark, looking for color. As she was walking, she saw a white blob on a tree. She looked at it.

It was a page with a picture of the pony on the drawings. It was the exact same page as one in Rainbow's room. Twilight took it and stuffed inside the saddlebag, and kept walking. She saw an abandoned post office, and saw it had a page on it. This page had words on it. "Don't look, or it takes you." She read. She stuffed into her saddlebag. As she walked, she felt a chill up her spine. She turned around, and she saw a terrifying sight. The pony from the page. No face, black tentacles, and a black suit.

Twilight remembered the page about looking at it, and turned around and ran. She felt her heart in her throat, she couldn't feel her hooves, she was terrified. As she stopped, she saw she came to a map. "A map? To the Everfree Forest?" She looked at the map to see a giant drawing of the pony she had just saw. "This must be his home." she saw page on the map and grabbed it. This one had words. "Leave me alone." twilight sighed. "Not until I find Rainbow." She stuffed the third page into her bag, and kept walking with her flashlight.

After walking for about ten minutes, she stumbled upon a small fire and camp tent. She looked inside, to see a half eaten sandwich and a blanket. On the outside of the tent, Twilight saw another page. This one had words. "help me." Twilight gasped. "Did Rainbow write this?" Twilight stuffed it into her saddlebag, and walked through the woods.

Twilight saw a port-a potty, and walked to it. It smelled horrible, but there was a page. Not caring what it said, she stuffed it in her saddlebag and ran from the smell. As she turned around, she saw the pony.

She ran into an abandoned carriage after fleeing from the pony. There was another page. Twilight read the page. A drawing of the pony, with the words, "Slender Pony."

Twilight collected the sixth page, and walked more into the woods. She saw white on a large tree, and grabbed it. Stuffing it in her bag, she kept walking. Then she saw a tunnel. She grabbed the last page and turned around. There was the pony. Slender Pony. Twilight tried to look away, but fainted anyway.

Comments ( 11 )

This seemed like it had lots of potential but was rushed :fluttershysad:

It seems that I already know what happened.

Twilight should start preparing to find RD's bagged organs.

2902257 I know. But the game is rushed. it took like five minutes to collect all eight pages.

2902378 Twi's gonna have fun on the masky (Yes i know it was the girl you where looking for but it's masky!) stage. Can't wait to see how you handled the falling through the elevator and floor glitch that everyone gets.

2902446 I hate that! I remember going up the elevator, mocking Masky,(Kate) and then I find myself attacked. I almost cursed myself hoarse.

2906150 Don't ask me. In the game, the girl moved there because her mom died. So, when Autumn Dash died, she just needed some alone time.

OMC FINALLY SOMEPONY MADE THIS!!! :pinkiehappy:

i like this! you deserve a follow!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage: Please.:yay:

Are you deleting this one?

Login or register to comment