• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 594 Views, 32 Comments

Shadow Flame: An Origin Story - Shadow Flame



A fan history of what may be the first Alicorn of the FiM Universe

  • ...
50
 32
 594

Prologue: The Original One

Every show, movie, and book has an original one. Most don't talk about the subject, but all have one. Pokemon has Arceus. Yu-gi-oh has the shadow games. Even Power Rangers can find their origin in samurai. But what if all known is fan idea and theory? I've decided to look into one show which has no indication on the matter. As I write, I want to inquire on which would be the perfect way to search for information on this delicate subject. The show I am writing this tale on is the show 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.'

I will use my time, resources, effort, and abilities to present the tale of the first alicorn and the birth of the entire world seen in 'FiM', of which I am a fan of. I believe it would begin with mentioning the confirmed alicorns in the show. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle. Twilight's transformation into an alicorn can be seen in the season 3 finale 'Magical Mystery Cure,' in which Twilight casts a spell that randomly switches the cutie marks of the rest of the main six. After a while Twilight helps her friends back to normal and Celestia uses a spell to change her into an alicorn. They never reveal how Celestia, Luna, or even Cadence become an alicorn, but this episode shows how Twilight becomes one. I guess I'm getting off subject, so for now that will do it.

Comments ( 1 )

Never ever ever have I seen 1 complete chapter, in one go without scrolling.

Login or register to comment