• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,213 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,213

Blood Drink

Krieg slunk in and out of light, his axe ready for the slaughter to come. His target, Black Wing, had no idea what was about to happen. Krieg watched as his knuckles turned white with his death grip on the weapon.

Black Wing launched the take over, every griffon did their job perfectly and to the letter. The plan went without a hitch. That is until he heard the psycho's foot step. Chills ran up his spine, Black Wing over heard the royal guards speak about Krieg. Terror was in the very least the word that discribed what the griffon commander felt.

"I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!" Krieg roared triumphantly. His axe blade spinning wildly. "Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are the fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!"

"Oh sweet Celestia's flank! He's Here!" Black Wing squealed

"Oh shit it's HIM!?" Black Wing cried, throwing himself into the air. Black Wing could only watch as the scene before him unfolded.

The axe blade spun rapidly, most of the griffons were terrified of the monster whom stood before them. For all the silence that was present, a voice cried out from princess Twilight. "Krieg! Help us!"

Without a second thought Krieg swung the weapon hard into the skull of the first griffon, the blade effectively turning the brain into muck. "I'm here to shank and smile!" Krieg roared with fury and what could be said was a happy tone.

"Get him you morons!" Black Wing commanded to his lackies. Just to provide Krieg with a distraction.

"Pitiful people prepare, plead plentifully plentiful platitude phenomenal patriot pounds, poundingly perverse puppets pulping, pleasantly, putrid pasties." Krieg cried out overjoyed with the slaughter before his very axe. "You're gonna scream, just like she did; open mouth, open heart, blood and noise forever piercing my skull, poisoning me with its psychopathic purple liquid. We watched it all, and felt the knife split down the middle... CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" His axe sailed through the air with deadly accuracy, the griffon cowering didn't have a chance. Twilight and the others cringed with Krieg ripped out the ghastly tool of murder with a sickening "POP". Rainbow Dash tried to hold down her vomit. She failed.

Fluttershy fainted the moment Krieg roared his war cry. Rarity's eyes filled with tears as the blood hit her dress she worked on for hours, then promptly passed out. Krieg's motions were as fluid as a blood river in the mountains of flesh. His axe was no longer a weapon but an instrument of battle as the psycho slashed his way across the marble flooring. Many griffons couldn't escape the carnage. Those unfortunate enough to get out of the way were slaughtered by the axe wielding maniac, Krieg revealed in the blood fountains of dead griffons. To the horrifide mane six, Krieg waltzed through the carnage like a bird through the air. Each griffon that stood before the might of the psycho fell, his axe smashing through corpses and tables. One of the turn tables caved in half completely, the dj coward in the corner. Krieg turned to face our young heroines, with a few steps he was directly if front of them.

With a smooth downward motion, he was kneeling to stare at the ponies. Fluttershy leaped onto the psycho. She hugged him as tightly as she possibly could, to which the psycho hugged her back. Maybe a little to tightly because she made a cute squeaking noise.

'You saved them all, we did it you big lug'. The inner Krieg smiled. 'Well you do deserve an award.' As hugs and dawwwwws were given something unexpected happened, Black Wing descended, taking Fluttershy with him.

"I'll show you what a badass is!" Krieg roared with his maniacal laughter. His gaze held true as he watched the griffon fly away. The griffon flew as fast as his wings would go, Krieg picked up his pace.

The window depicting the mane six defeating Nightmare Moon was shattered by the full force of Krieg. Leaping out in full faith of meat, Krieg landed on Blueblood's head. (He needed to die.)

Black Wing was cornered now the psycho was hot on his heels, his wings were exhausted. He held on the the butter yellow pony for dear life as the psycho approached, axe smashing into concrete. The griffon did the one thing that none should ever do... he harmed poor little Fluttershy. Once the drop of blood hit the floor everypony watching could swear the air grew colder. Krieg threw his axe as hard as he could into the wall.

"I'm gonna kill you all, I'm gonna kill your friends and your family, I'm gonna track down your grandparents and turn them inside-out, nobody can stop the blood train that will turn your loved ones into a red splatter across the red tracks of humanity!" Krieg yelled with the rage of one thousand suns, his hands wrapped around the shaking griffon. Black Wing began to cry. Krieg went full born rampage using only his fists, a beating is an understatement. Krieg's fist smashed the skull of Black Wing, killing him instantly. But no Krieg wasn't finished he destroyed the griffon's body with total disregard to respecting the dead. Over and over his fists crashed into the body like tidal waves on a beach. The other watched in pure terror as the beast was released with a ferocity that only dragon could possibly hope to match.

A lone voice called out of the on lookers. The siren, Maya.

"Krieg its over.... you got him... its okay now. Fluttershy is safe."