• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,210 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,210

I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE

Later that night.

"Well Krieg is doing great here, just think he wanted to kill you awhile ago." Maya said as she began to make her cot. Axton on the other hand was wide awake. Still checking every gun they had. "If you keep checking the weapons I'm going to smack you!"

"There are three missing!" The commando yelled back. "Krieg has guns!"

"Which ones did he take?" Maya responded sluggishly.

"The Burning Infinty, the Nukem, and he took a corrosive Conference Call! Those were all the guns I found and called dibs on." Axton cried, practically weeping. "It's not fair! Those were mine."

"Someone shut him up/ the noise he makes, terrible/ too loud for our friends." The assassin remarked casually.

"Pendjo keep quiet! I was about to sleep!"

Every vault hunter groaned from Axton's constant whining, each of them now having a difficult time getting some rest. Slowly but surely they began to drift off into a wonderful night's sleep.


.........

"Hahahahahahahahahaha I like my treasure like I like my baby steaks rare." Krieg shouted, practically jumping with joy over his new guns. Fluttershy eeped at Krieg's comment on his new guns. She was a little uneasy when Krieg brought more weapons into her home, but he protected ponies so was there really any problems? Yes. Fluttershy was worried how the commando would react with the guns missing. But her soft warm bed called to her, with the promise of a good night rest.

Krieg on the other hand was running his fingers over the smooth surface of the Burning Infinty. Unaware of the small furry rodent eyeing him with hatred. Krieg wanted to use his new toys on anything, except for the ponies. As quiet as he could Krieg opened the door and crawled outside. The cool night air brushed his skin, the night sky was beautiful as ever no matter where the psycho went. But the call of his guns pulled him away from the sky and into the Everfree forest, with Angel in tow.

Angel was set on his goal of kill the behemoth this night, and so much better his quarry would go to a place where the animals would eat him. But he would have to be extra careful to get the tower of flesh, rage, and abdominal muscles in the right spot to end its struggle.

........

Krieg came to a dead stop. A large chasm separated the psycho's journey. The silence was everywhere, until a twig snapped. A blur of white at Krieg's throat, with a sharp metal object held in it's paws. Angel slashed through the air as he sailed full speed, only to be met with the cold hard dirt. Again he jumped at Krieg, repeating his attacks. The metal hit Krieg's left arm, giving him a good size cut. Again Angel went for Krieg's throat. Only to be stopped by a rapidly spinning saw blade from the axe. The large metal blade made short work of the puny rabbit. Within seconds the devil bunny was no more.

"Raaaaaahgggh I swallowed your soul!" Krieg yelled at the now twiching body. The psycho turned back to the chasm, taking out the Nukem he fired off a rocket. The other side of the chasm fell into the gorge, beyond that nothing lived in a twenty meter radius. "I saw the light!"

He fired off the Conference Call at a standing tree, effectively blasting it to bits. The pistol he aimed straight up at the sky. The volley of bullets soared into the heavens, killing roughly three pegasi.

"MEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT."

......

The entire town of Ponyvile woke up when they all heard a loud boom. Foals cried, fillies shouted, and parents tried their best to ease their children back to sleep. The vault hunters on the other were wide awake. They knew Krieg just fire off the Nukem, the only question was where was he.

The mane six all simultaneously jumped in fright. A dragon? No that wasn't it. What could have made that loud noise? As if on que by a god, their minds snapped to one thing alone. Krieg!? Each one met in the center of town, they asked Fluttershy if she knew where he went.

"No I didn't see him leave, and I can't find Angel anywhere!" The distraught yellow pony cried.

"Don't worry there Shy we'll find them, or my name isn't Rainbow Dash! Which it is."

This heart warming moment was soon interrupted by Axton running in the forest's direction. Followed by Zero and the other vault hunters. They each held something in their hands, Axton lead them to the forest's edge.

"Ok people we got a heavily armed psycho in there, let's try and get him before anyone gets hurt." He spoke with authority in his voice.

"Wait! We're coming with you!" Twilight called out.

"No time to argue with them let's go!" Maya shouted.

.....

Krieg knelt by one of the bodies. Its bluish armour was broken and still lit with the fire rounds of the pistol. The moon symbol on the chest piece gave the inner Krieg worry.

"We might have accidently declared war on the ponies. Well if we had ever done anything stupid, this tops those." The sane version deadpanned.

"HORRIBlE SONG IN AWARD WINNING MOVIE!"

"Yeah we're dead."

Voices in the forest caught the psycho's attention, they grew louder. The sane Krieg could only guess how close they were. Each second seemed like an hour, Krieg didn't move. He sat as still as he possibly could. His gaze fell on the dead rabbit now.

"I think I found something over here!" That was Axton, sane Krieg knew they take him away and possibly execute him and his monstrous half. But Maya showed first. She saw the bodies, each had tiny flames struggling to keep alive. Then see saw Krieg sitting quietly.

"Krieg?! What did you do?! They might KILL you for this!" Maya asked with tears forming in her beautiful eyes. Krieg just looked at her, with the most understanding looked the siren had ever seen from the insane man.

"Well well well. Looks like he fucked up. I should plug him right here and now!" Axton roared.

"NO! Krieg tell this was an accident! Tell them this isn't what was meant to happen!" Maya shouted.

"Amigo you fucked up hard." Salvador chimed in.

"NO ANGEL! KRIEG WHY?!" Fluttershy shouted. Twilight stepped closer to the insane man now, sympathy in her eyes.

"Krieg... in order to protect my friends and subjects I have to place you under arrest. For crimes against Equestria and for the murder of Angel." The tone in Twilight's voice was the saddest thing the vault hunters had ever heard. "Will you come willingly?"

Krieg looked up now. "Shoot me til you love me."