• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,210 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,210

GameFace

"How could he escape?! That cell was enhanced with magical properties, it was meant to hold him!" Celestia ranted with her mane set ablaze. She still stared in disbelief at the damage from the psycho's out break. The bars of the cell bent outwards, blood stained the floor.

When Celestia arrived down where the cells were located she had felt many emotions at one time. Happiness, disappointment, anger, and regret. Happiness that the psycho has disappeared, as well as disappointment that he did escape. Anger for what happened to her guards and regret that it happened to kill one of the guards. She had witnessed what Krieg had went through and she just nearly did the same thing to the tortured man. Her mind began to think of explanations.

'Maybe one of the guards left the the room and he had said something, or Long Lance did something, but what happened?' Her mind deep in thought about where Krieg would go, she didn't hear Axton walking up behind.

"Hey there sunny butt!" Axton said with a skip in his step. His cheerful tone was a change of pace. "When you hear about this you are going to shit a gold brick."

"Axton what do you want I'm in the middle of an investigation at the moment can this wait until this is over?" She responded with a tired voice.

"Well no it can't. We found a vault here! Do you know what that means!?" Axton said now practically jumping up and down. "You guys have a vault!"

"That's all fine and dandy but I have four dead ponies and a killer on the loose. So if you don't mind I need to find Krieg."

"That's just it he is the going to open the vault, you nab him and we get the loot. It's a win win situation."

"How do you know he is going to open this so called vault?"

"We have a translator from a friend. 'The whole thing was about a monster of a being protecting the most innocent, only then the vault shall open', or some crazy shit like that." Axton said with a heavy use of sarcasm about the vault translation. "Oh and your sister says she will track Krieg down through his dreams, or something stupid like that."

"Fine fine, just please go now Axton." Celestia sighed, halfway paying attention to the smug commando.

.......

Luna began her dream walking state with Maya and Salvador standing beside her to help find the missing vault hunter. Her eyes glowed a bright white, she began to speak.

"Hello again Krieg... how are you doing?... That is good, but you have to listen to me and come back."

Maya knew that Krieg wasn't stupid enough to just walk up to a heavily guarded castle. Luna had explained that in order to speak with the psycho in question while she did this was a very simple task, just touch Luna. Maya did just that.
Instantly regretting it.

Inside the dream world of Krieg's head, it was a hell in its self. Maya assumed she'd would have to crawl through the bloodied mess of the gore and flesh. Maya could hear the insane Krieg slicing something as well as an occasional scream. Deciding to follow the noise, Maya stumbled upon a horrific scene of carnage and blood. The monster of Krieg was slicing into a never dying Axton over and over again. The saw blade hitting the commando's throat and tearing away the flesh. Maya wanted to puke at the joy the monstrous form was having. Over and over the axe fell upon Axton. The dream Axton feebly tried to stop the monster only to be hit harder. Maya started to back away, until a rock under her foot slid out causing quite a ruckus. The monster snapped his head in the siren's direction, there was something there. The monster Krieg began to move in Maya's direction. Her heart was beating at a tremendous rate, his foot steps were drawing nearer. Maya shook in fear.

'Was this the side of Krieg that was the monster? If so I need to find the smart non hostile Krieg'. The siren thought to heeself . She slowly turned her head once the steps had stopped. Only to see Krieg standing over her with his axe gripped with white knuckles, his hateful gaze locked with the beautiful eyes of Maya. She never felt so afraid in her life. The axe came down as fast and as hard as the monster could swing it. Time slowed, the blade spinning ground to a halt. Krieg's arm stopped inches away from Maya's face. Luna appeared next to the siren, wrapping her forelegs around her and teleporting away. The axe came down, crushing rocks and kicking up blood on the psycho's mask. Seeing as his new victim was gone, the monster turned back to the dream Axton, who had barely managed to crawl five feet away from his starting position.

"Hahahahahahahaha MY AXE is THRISTY!"

......

When Maya opened her eyes she was both surprised and happy to be out of that nightmare. She turned around slowly hoping not to make any sudden movements to upset whatever else was in the broken man's mind. Instead she was greeted with a warm smile.

"Hello Maya."

"Krieg? Is it really you?"

"Yes I'm real. Well as real as I can be in this place." The calm Krieg chuckled at his own joke. "Now let's get down to business shall we?"

"Krieg where did you go?"

"Maya, promise me you won't tell the others where I am please." The sane man began to plead.

"I promise."

"Me and him are in the forest. We ran for a long time, both him and I are sleeping under a tree."

"Why did you allow your "other" half to kill those ponies and that rabbit?"

"We told our daughter we're sorry."

"Daughter?" Luna asked a little bewildered.

"Oh sorry, I mean Fluttershy. She reminds us of our little girl." Krieg's eyes held some tears in, but not all of them. Maya put her hand on Krieg's cheek. His hand moved to hers, holding it softly. Luna could only smile at such a heart warming moment. "Did you see him?"

"Who?"

"The other me..." Krieg said with a serious tone. His eyes became cold and seemed to look past everything.

"Yes."

Author's Note:

Okay guys I'm not going to lie... writing this chapter sucked ass. It didn't feature Krieg that much expect for the dream ones, and believe it or not that's hard to write. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story even though some chapters sucked (like this one). But I will do interviews with all the cast and I hope Axton doesn't get all butt hurt over the dream version of him. I love ya guys!