• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,216 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,216

Q and A time!

Ok boca asked to each mare, Krieg is dangerous why not use the Elements of Harmony to cure him of his insanity?

We aren't sure that would work on Krieg here. We don't know how he became how he is now.

Can you hear my PANTS!?

No they can't hear your pants, asshole.

Axton that wasn't very nice.

thepinkparty asked, will there be a Krieg and Fluttershy shipping?

Oh oh my umm- he's nice but kinda scary sometimes. But um shipping I don't know.

Wait that means romance? Eww that's fucking gross interbreeding with horses! Oh god I can't get that out of my head!

Hey what did I tell you Axton? Be nice to the ponies, they healed your head even though they didn't have too.

Skull bash SKULL BASH! Raghhahahahahahahahaha SKULL DASH!

We don't know how that jackass is dead. I personally hope he stays dead.

Ok Frapers asked Axton if he swap turret manufacturers.

Yes and no. My turrets are Dahl made, but with a little modifications to them.

qazse asked "Twilight what do you think is Krieg's best quality?"

I don't know. Maybe the fact he is really protective of us ponies. That is what I say is a great quality. What do you say Krieg?

Hurt the one you love, DO IT! I see red hahaha.

Malestorm asked all of us a lot of questions... wow umm Axton here you go.

Holy SHIT! Yeah umm, hate to break it to you I'm just awesome. And I stole my turrets when I went "AWOL".

Ah don't know what alcohol would be in my family's cider. As for the apple bucking maybe our friend Axton here.

Hey fuck that I'm here for loot and glory!

Oh I just love small woodland animals. Vacation? Umm anywhere from big scary dragons. yay.

IthinkGaigewouldbethepartyanimalbecausewellidontknowwhybutstill!

Hahahahahahaha BLOOD DRINK!

Amigo did you just say she can be used as a gun? Twilight and I gotta go shoot something!

This ones from omni001 "Is my other half easier to control after a rampage? Yes, he is. And here's one for you.

Meeeeaaaaat. Keep warm.

Maya omni001 wants to know if you ever considered dating Krieg.

I would be lying if I say I didn't, but if he could get a little more control over his out bursts it would be a very good possibility.

Whoa you would have Krieg as your special somepony?!

Gay! So GAY! I hate this place so much.

Ok I think that enough questions. And if your wondering about the day here Equestria has a faster rotation so for us it has been three days.

I hate you ponies so much.