• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,213 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,213

I CAN SMELL MYSELF

"Ok it was cute the first three times you said it, but really Twinkle Star where are we?" Axton asked again.

"Its pronounced Twilight Sparkle, and for the fourth time this land is called Equestria. And hold still your head took a beating." Twilight calmly spoke but slowly wanting to send him the sun.

"So a bunch of miny talking horses live in a place called Equestria.... I so call bullshit."

"Axton shut up, their nice enough to fix your wound and you still want to be mean to them? It ain't that bad here, I mean just look around, so calm and peaceful." Salvador grumbled. "I could get used to this."

"Gay."

"Well maybe we should let Krieg have you, how does that sound?" Salvador deadpanned.

"Will both of you please be quite? I've got to focus on his wound and if I can't I might end up tearing his head off. Axton you gonna be quite now?" Twilight sighed.

"Yes ma'am."


...........

"So you guys are like treasure hunters? That's pretty cool. Not as cool as me though." Dash's chest swelled with pride.

"Have you ever killed a six leg ged dragon made of lava?" Gaige cut in.

"No... but we faced a god of chaos!"

"We've fought things called invincibles, they don't die easily."

"Yeah! Well we faced a dictator!"

"So have we."

"Yeah but I can fly!"

"That would be awesome if I could fly." Gaige admitted. Smirking at Rainbow Dash. "So how has the big lug been?"

"The first day he nearly killed me! But he made up for it by smashing these timberwolves so it's cool." Rainbow Dash said taking a look at Krieg, who was now staring at Maya.

"Well, Maya found him first. Personally I think he's fun to have around, you have not lived till you've seen him go all mutant bad ass." The mechromancer chuckled. "He gets really scary when he does that. I've even old Sal over there get freaked out when he's gunzerking."

"Yeah, Krieg is something else." Maya said, now joining the conversation. "This one time when we were fighting the giant worm, Krieg lit himself on fire! And I swear within the next thirty minutes that worm was a burning husk. Good times."

"So how'd he get here?" Applejack finally said, showing some interest.

"Well that was kinda my fault." Gaige looked a little ashamed now. "He was on edge, and we didn't want to die, so we dropped him off here... umm this is awkward."

"So you dropped him in our hooves?" AJ said back, thinking aloud.

"Hey I didn't know talking ponies lived here!" Gaige defended. She felt really bad about this subject. "I'm sorry that we dumpt a psychopathic killing machine on your world."

........


"She still is beautiful as ever. You see that rose over there? Give it to her and tell her to help us become a normal person again." The inner Krieg spoke, hardly above a whisper.

"Strip the flesh!" The psycho roared. Causing every living thing to stare at him.

"No ask her to make us sane."

"I've got a meat bicycle built for two pretty lady!" Now Maya looked at Krieg, remembering when he first called her that. Her smile made Applejack curious, to say in the least. "I'm ready for the spine tingling of a lifetime!"

"Close but so far. Just give her the flower already." Inner Krieg mentally facepalmed.

The psycho moved slowly to the siren, rose in his hand. Delicately he placed it in her hair. The red rose clashed with the siren's blue hair, and complemented it at the same time. Krieg walked away not seeing the smile Maya wore.

"Ah think he really likes ya, like a special somepony or somethi'n." Applejack said breaking the silence.

"He's really sweet when you get to know him." Maya responded with her motherly tone again.

"You say sweet, I say nearly killed me!" Rainbow Dash retorted with a slightly annoyed tone. Her eyes still glued to the psycho. He sat with his hands and arms resting between his legs, his head cast downward. Rainbow caught the siren staring at him as well. Dash could only wonder what they both were thinking about.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Author's Note:

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I want you guys to know that I truly appreciate that you, the readers do enjoy this story. All I'm asking is can I please find an editor? I love ya guys.