• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,212 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,212

Glowly Pants! part 3

"OhandKriegwasalllikeboomandthewolvesjustshatered!"

"Uh Pinkie we know, we were all there." Applejack said while practically shoving a hoof in the party pony's mouth. Pinkie stayed quiet about Krieg's match with the timberwolves. Rainbow Dash leaned closer to Applejack.

"I still don't trust him. How do we know he won't snap at us like that?" RD whispered as low as she could with out letting the psycho hear her.

"Me either, he's violent! He's such a brute and it terrifies me that Fluttershy is right in harms way. I do hope that he is house trained in the very least." Rarity added.

"Hey give him a chance, he protected us from the wolves. Besides if he really wanted to hurt any of us don't you think he would have done it by now?" Twilight smiled at Krieg when his eye fell on her.

"I think he's a sweetheart!" Fluttershy hugged the huge hand of Krieg, catching his attention.


With the picnic finished the girls began to pick up, Krieg just stated at the sky. Suddenly there was a loud boom. Fire arced across the sky, heading straight for Ponyvile. The girls could see a faint outline of something large in the fiery streak, Krieg knew what it was. The group began to run in Ponyvile's direction.

........

Axton exited the craft first, though now he wish he didn't. All around ponies stared at him. Creepy! All their eyes glued to him. Gaige jumped out next, her Deathtrap being summoned and at the ready. Maya gracefully stepped out, her siren powers in full force at the situation were ready as could ever be. Zero just appeared in the very back of the group. And finally Salvador waddled down to his friends, his left hand twitching ever so slightly.

"Oh my god! Their so cute! Can we keep them?" Gaige pleaded with the other vault hunters. "Look Sal they even have one like you! Hey Sal? Sal? Look at this one!" Gaige held a heavily muscled pegaus in her arms, careful not to crush it with her mechanical arm.

"No we aren't going to keep them. We here to get what's in the vault and that psycho asshole, that's all." Axton stated in a gruff voice, doing his best to scare the ponies.

"They're not attacking so they are peaceful. Or too shocked to see us." Maya said looking back at the commando. To all their surprise the ponies began to whisper. "And they can talk?"

"Anyone else see/ some commotion in the trees/ more are coming now." The hiku saying assassin said never looking away from the tree line.

"Hey its Krieg! We found him!" The mechromancer jumped with joy. The shout was heard, Krieg looked up. What he saw crossed any lines he had. He saw Axton kick a small yellow pony with a huge red bow, pointing his assault rifle at the two other that were with it. Krieg's speed was almost a a full sprint, within seconds he reached Axton. Krieg's hand wrapped around Axton's throat and held him in the air.

"Stupid ... psycho!" Was all Axton could say before being slammed back on the ship's hull. Krieg held him there and repeated, bashing the commando against the ship. Everypony now witnessed the brutality Krieg had. For what could've been hours he bashed and smashed the smaller man. Maya grabbed Krieg in her phaselock holding him off the ground as well as keeping Axton alive. Krieg was spining out of control, thrashing about and yelling. Maya couldn't hold him any longer, the worst idea was to let the monster of a man free. Axton held onto his head, the pain was incredible. Nothing had ever inflicted so much pain on him before. Blood dripped freely from the back of Axton's head.

"ENOUGH!" Every living thing turned to the voice. Fluttershy's chest heaved as her shout was probably heard for miles around. "You! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU ARE GOING TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW TO POOR APPLEBLOOM!"

Axton was held by her gaze, staring into his soul. Salvador chuckled at the sight, and Gaige giggle as well. Maya stepped forward in between the glaring yellow pony and the terrifide commando.

"We are sorry for how Axton acted, he a JERK sometimes, but we don't any harm little one. My name is Maya, what's yours?" The siren said defusing the scene as quickly as possible. The butter yellow pony began to shrink back into her mane.

"Fluttershy." Whispered Fluttershy trying to hide herself even more.

"Fluttershy? That's a beautiful name. Well this is Salvador, Zero, Gaige, and you know Axton and Krieg. By the way how did Krieg become so protective about you- you"

"Ponies, we are ponies. I am Twilight Sparkle, one of the four princesses of Equestria..."

"GAY!" Axton finally said after his beating. Leading him to be smacked by Zero.

"As I was saying, your friend Krieg just showed up two days ago and we have learned a great deal about him." Twilight rebuttled the commando.

"Yeah and he saved us from a timberwolf attack and fought a manticore." Rainbow Dash picked up the conversation. Maya turned to the rest of the ponies, who now had smiles on their faces.

"Howdy there partner, names Applejack, and this here is my sister Applebloom."

"Hello there darling, my name is Rarity dress maker and I must say I would absolutely love to make a dress for you! The challenge it would present and my willingness to over come said challenge would be wonderful."

"I'm Rainbow Dash! Fastest fly er in all of Equestria!"

"GAY!"

HiimPinkiePieilovetothrowpartiesdoyoulikepartiesilovethem!"

"That's just Pinkie Pie for ya." Applejack said with a chuckle.

"Well I said it once, I'll say it again. GAY!" Axton shouted.

"Shut up puto! Their nice." Salvador shout back. They all looked at the psycho who had been quite for awhile.

"I love to wait for my meals!"