• Published 5th Jun 2013
  • 5,210 Views, 226 Comments

My Little Psycho: Friendship is Pain - Raven Shadow



Krieg is back but on a whole new adventure. One of the vaults is located on Equestria, what fun could be had on this new world? Ponies of course.

  • ...
20
 226
 5,210

Go to hell and die die die!

Krieg's feet pushed him through Canterlot, every step away was to freedom. His mind on nothing but meat. Taking back alleys was a great way to hide, but Krieg was a fighter, murderer, and now wanted for the killing of a guard. Yea today for Krieg was turning out to be fun. The train station was now in sight, just hop on the top and home free. Every second counted now. Krieg made a mad dash for the train as it began to pull away, careful not to squish any ponies under his feet. Just a little more feet and freedom would be as good as loot! Until a guard stepped out of a doorway. Krieg wouldn't stop now, he continued his race. The guard saw the psycho move like an animal that's been forced into a corner. He quickly called for other guards, only to see the man on the top of the train. Krieg watched as some of the pegasus guards fly after him. The train rumbled down the tracks. The ponies that gave chase slowed once they realized that weren't going to catch the psycho. Krieg decided to sit as the train made its way to Ponyvile, his first stop to make some things right.

.....

Maya sat on the palace steps with a small smile on her lips, shaking her head slightly. Until she heard a choir singing a rather forebooding song.

"Something’s moving swarming under rugs
Cold flesh cosy home for worms and bugs

Their children, bad omen, these evil seeds will grow
Dark havens, black ravens, thunder’s about to blow

Hell’s already here if we are living to die
Beast loose in paradise
Who knows if we’re gonna meet in heaven tonight?
Beast loose in paradise

The beast is loose!

The beast is loose!

Madness rose upon their last of kin
Crazy hungry for another sin

Their children, bad omen, these evil seeds will grow
Dark havens, black ravens, thunder’s about to blow

Hell’s already here if we are living to die
Beast loose in paradise
Who knows if we’re gonna meet in heaven tonight?
Beast loose in paradise

The beast is loose!

The beast is loose!

The beast is loose!

Vertigo swirls down
To skeletal hell
Wrapped up in a death shroud
Biting at souls who are ready to fall

Hell’s already here if we are living to die
Beast loose in paradise
Who knows if we’re gonna meet in heaven tonight?
Beast loose in paradise.

Hell’s already here if we are living to die
Beast loose in paradise
Who knows if we’re gonna meet in heaven tonight
Beast loose in paradise"

"Well that's not fucking creepy at all." Maya whispered to herself. Unaware of Salvador standing right behind her.

"Yeah it was amigo. I don't think he meant to kill them so don't worry and I know when killing is intended!" Salvador said calmly.

"Axton wants to kill him... but Krieg doesn't kill the innocent." Maya confided within the gunzecker.

"He musta had a damn good reason then. So cheer up we'll find him before Axton and fat ass do." Salvador said referring the sun princess, which made Maya chuckle at his joke.

"She'd probably send you to the dungeon for that."

"Ah maybe, come on amigo let's go and find our psycho." Salvador gave Maya a smile, which the siren return.

........

"Need things to blow up!" Said Krieg as he leapt from the train car. His trip was boring to say the least.

"First we need to apologize to the one that owned the rabbit. Then we need to hide but no innocent lives! The last ones were pure accidents so I'll let those slide but I swear if you intentionally kill an innocent pony I'm taking that axe of yours and I'm peeling your throat out." Inner Krieg warned the insane man.

"Aaaarrrgggh SHUT UP!"

"No that's the deal."

Krieg, while arguing with himself smacked right into the yellow pony he meant to apologize to. When he looked down and saw her cowering away from him, Krieg felt ashamed for once. He knelt down to Fluttershy, whom was now on the verge of crying. Krieg picked her up ever so gently and whispered. "Sorry."

When Fluttershy heard that she could do nothing but stare at Krieg. His eye held so much remorse, Fluttershy understood immediately what he was sorry about. He set her back down, only to be knocked down by Rainbow Dash.

"Get away from her you creep!" RD yelled. And the remorse that Krieg's eye held was gone replaced with anger. Krieg shoved her off his chest, again making a mad dash. This time he went full speed towards the treeline, hoping to stay out of sight. His speed made Rainbow's mouth hit the ground. Krieg was gone again, all that could be heard were his footsteps slowly disappearing into silence.

"What'd he say to you?" Rainbow Dash asked with a growl.

"He told me he was sorry..." Fluttershy's voice barely audible. She stayed absolutely still for what could have been a good five minutes. Dash just kept watching the trees, in awe from Krieg.

........

Krieg's body smashed through tree after tree, still moving as far from the ponies as possible. Yards turned to miles, until he turned back to see how far he was. Canterlot wasn't even in his field of vision anymore. Ponyvile was nothing but a speck in the distance, Maya was nothing but a dot even Krieg couldn't see. For the first time today Krieg laid down and drifted off to sleep.

The inky blackness again surrounded the psychopath.

"NIPPLE SALADS!"

Author's Note:

The song in this chapter is Beast Loose in Paradise, is owned by the band Lordi. I do not own any rights to said song or any characters in this story hope you enjoy this story!