• Published 12th Feb 2012
  • 2,847 Views, 33 Comments

Infinity Pony - Gypsy

  • ...
9
 33
 2,847

Chapter 4

Raidriar eyes his opponent. "For you, I hold nothing back. I will not initiate aegis form just so I can see you struggle against my might."

Luna telepathically called to her sister. "Sister, there is trouble at the castle you must hurry for I fear I may not last in this duel."

Raidriar ran towards the princess with unnatural speed. Luna seeing this reacted by firing more lightning bolts only this time they were faster and larger.

Raidriar dodged each one with grace, Luna not even making a close mark.

Luna had an idea to counter his dodging. She shot once more and after her opponent dodged it she sent out a circle composed of lightning with a flurry of shots within.

Raidriar only smirked realizing she wasn't as dull as he thought. He stood in place and activated one of his many rings casting a barrier around him.

The lightning struck at the shield in multiples, each hit barely scratching the surface. Dust seemed to float around the garden.

"Luna! What is happening?! Who is the danger you face?" A voice called to Luna in her mind.

"Sister, the Deathless have arrived just as he predicted."

"How many?!"

"I have only found one, and it is the supposed God King. You must hurry I don't think the garden can take anymore damage before we have to take it somewhere else!"

"I am coming as fast as I can Luna just stay put and try not to get hurt."

"I'll try sister." Luna watched as the dust settled revealing an impatient immortal.

"Try as you might but your magic will do you no good with me, so why don't you come down here and let me snap your neck." Raidriar absolutely hated flying opponents, always the agile ones that fare better running away.

"I think I will stay up here thank you very much." Luna had seen her offensive magic had no use but what could she use against him? Aha! How didn't she think of it before?! Luna gave a wicked grin with a thought of what he was going to go through right now.

Tired of waiting Raidriar used one of his rings to summon a giant pillar of purple & black shadow-y mass that was risen directly under Luna.

Luna had no time to dodge or think until the attack had landed. Raidriar watched as the shadow mass hit, dispersing into a spiral of black and hitting Luna's body each hit making an odd squishing-sizzle noise, no doubt the sounds of pain to her.

Luna screamed, but why? She didn't know. She stopped and looked around and at herself. No blood, gore, or whatever that attack was suppose to leave. The attack itself felt familiar, as if it was a part of her; The darkness.

Raidriar looked as she was inspecting herself of damage. Figuring out she was immune to it, yet that made no sense, only creatures with black souls and blacker hearts can withstand the darkness and here was this pony princess of goodness and duty bound who not only took on his most powerful darkness magic but also was left unscathed. Nothing, not even a scratch.

He took no more time in sending a different attack towards Luna. This time fire, and lots of it. Using six of his rings he shot out of his hands fireballs of various sizes at her.

Luna acted as fast as she could and teleported right behind Raidriar to give his spine a nice and powerful buck.

With reflexes better than lightning he looked to his back to Luna who was on her front legs currently about to buck him but not this time. Raidriar sidestepped the attack and grabbed Luna's leg.

With a very firm grip he spun once and slammed Luna as hard as he could on the dirt floor.

Luna hit the ground hard, too hard for her taste. Her body ached and screamed at her yet she still remained conscience.

Raidriar stood over the body of Luna, taking pleasure in the sight of her blood. He raised a hand and prepared an attack.

Luna with all the strength she could muster telekinetically grabbed the whole body of the unsuspecting Raidriar and flung him with the might she used to move the moon. Suffice to say, it was equivalent to actually the force she used to move the moon and all that used to fling an object millions of times smaller, let's just say he was already past the atmosphere.

"LUNA!!!" Celestial cried out.

Luna just lied there on the ground unable to move. "Oh hey sister...What took you so *cough* long?"

Celestia gasped at the sight of her beaten and bloodied sister and moved right next to her. "Oh no Luna can you move?!"

Luna chuckled a bit. "I'll be fine, I just need to lye down for a few more seconds and heal myself."

"Luna I'm taking you to the hospital this instant!" Celestia was about to raise he sister with magic but was stopped by a hoof.

"No time, go get the deathless I threw."

Celestia gasped a second time and stood up looking around for the troublemaker. "WHERE IS IT SO I CAN PERSONALLY SEND IT TO THE SUN?"

"Beat you to it but I thought the moon would fare better. I suggest *cough* you get him before he hits it."

Celestia gave a warm smile and teleported. She was now in space searching for the body. She looked and looked and finally found the body hurdling towards the moon. She teleported once more in front of the body. Using her magic to stop the body instantly.

She stood there to carefully observe it. The armor was burning red-hot, flesh and bone was shown charred. An arm and leg missing. No blood for every wound was instantly cauterized. Celestia felt a twinge of sadness for the creature, imagining the ungodly amount of pain it went through. Celestial shook away the sadness knowing full well that it would survive, it will survive because a special someone had built a rebirthing chamber deep underground Canterlot.

Luna and Celestial stood in front of a large cylinder. "He was quite the fighter sister, very quick, and very powerful, he easily surpasses us in hoof-to-hoof combat, his offensive magic is nightmarishly powerful and his defensive spells are nigh impenetrable."

"What kind of offensive magic did he use?" Celestia looked inside the cyclinder, a naked figure shown.

"He used fire and darkness based magic, if that's all he knows I do not know but it seems likely that he does."

"Darkness magic you say?" Celestia was intrigued by this. Such magic was old, very, very old.

"Yes, he summoned a pillar of shadow mass and it hit me, but something was amiss." Luna looked at the ground deep in thought.

"What was sister?" Celestia looked to Luna.

"It struck me with all it's destructive power yet...I was left unhurt. As if a breeze blew over me. I-it reminded me of Nightmare Moon." Celestia went to her side and hugged her.

"Hush Luna, that mare is no more, only you remain. Do not dwell on this, it'll only sadden you."

"Yes sister." Luna wiped a tear from her eye.

Celestia smiled. "Now come we have to contact Twilight and her friends, we have to warn them of the danger these creatures can bring and I only hope it was only just this one that made it here."

__________________________________

And scene!

Sup lil'brony-homies, G-g-g-gypsy back in the hiz-ouse and with a brand new vision into the division of certain fission and what not, word.

Anyways life sucks, real busy, playing a lot of Borderlands 2, also being real bored, having to deal with wife-fy stuff and also I'm reeeeeeal lazy which accounts to 90% of why I haven't been writing. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment, rate, love, peace, die, rot, and feed the rest.

Comments ( 11 )

why did he die off so godamn fast I mean they cheated, I wanted a fair fight not some I'm gonna just launch you to the moon bullshit. Well at least he will come back 3x more powerful that will be fun.

1614204

The fight was never going to be fair, Raidriar and Luna weren't fighting with Aegis Form thus everything is permitted.

Aegis Form is when both opponents fight one on one honorably but since they weren't and because Luna didn't know she "cheated" though I don't consider it cheating since its a skill. even if Luna knew shed still cheat, anything to protect her ponies.

1617955 well I just hope he comes back and fucks everything up.

1619479

maybe, maybe not.

3847050

mmmkay, are you lost? or bored maybe?

When will we get more? Hmmmmm?

4622767

no idea man, ive been wanting to write again but FFXIV is eating my time and money

Comment posted by The Gentlebot 6 deleted Jul 1st, 2014

4624034
4624034 FFXIV? We'll come back soon, I'll be waiting in my stone dome from Dark Souls 2's ending

I'd like to see more Siris chapters, if possible.

Mooooooooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrr.

Login or register to comment