• Published 17th May 2013
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Short Stories (Working Title) - Lonepone



Just a collection of funny short stories, with no heavy story.

  • ...
 4
 335

Foreevvveerr

"Wonderful day, isn't it, hon?" Bon Bon asks me.

"Wonderful. First god day of spring. This winter has been horrible, hasn't it?" I look at the clock, thinking of something the two of us could do. It's about one, and we haven't had lunch yet. I look out the window, looks at the flowers and trees, when I figure it out. "Hey, you wanna go for a walk in the public gardens? The flowers should like lovely right now"

Bon Bon's face lights up. "What a wonderful idea, Lyra. Lets go right now?"

"Yeah, sure, just give me a moment..." I walk into our room, and open my closet. I pull out a shirt, and am halfway through the process of putting it on when Bon Bon walks into our room.

"Good Celestia, Lyra, really? We're going out in public. Do you have to wear something so... Human?"

I pretend to be offended. "Oh, so you just can't handle my little quirks? To ashamed to be seen with me in public?"

She tries to backpedal furiously "No, of course not, Lyra, honey, it's just"-

I cut her off. I put on a somewhat angry face. "Oh, I see how it is"

"No, I swear"-

"You just prefer to have me all to yourself" I slide right next to her, and whisper in her ear "in private, where no one can see us" I back up a little to see her expression.

She's confused at first, but then realizes I was joking. She smiles, and then tries to look all serious. It doesn't work because that little smirk doesn't leave her face. "Maybe we'll just skip the walk, and cut right to the action?"

"Sounds lovely" I lean in and give her a lingering kiss "but I really want to go outside for a little bit first, alright?"

She gives a fake sigh. "Oh, I suppose" we make for the door.

Almost there, I think to myself. Just don't notice I'm still wearing my shirt.

"Hold on a moment. Let's bring a picnic basket"

"I'll let you get that, I'm going to sit for a bit. My asthma's working up a little bit"

Her face is etched with worry. "Are you going to be all right? Should we just stay home?"

I dismiss her with the wave of a hoof. "Nah, I'll be fine. Just gotta let my lungs get used to it"

I sit down in a chair in my unusual way. And then she notices. "Could you please take that shirt off though?"

"I suppose. By the time I'm done, you'll probably be done packing lunch, right?"

She nods, and I go into our room and take off my shirt. And it was my favorite one, to. It's a My Little Human: War is Science. It's got a picture of the leader, a black human named Obama, the great starter of the war in the Middle East.

Oh we'll. I walk out of our room, and sit on a chair on our front porch while I wait for Bon Bon.

While I'm waiting, the mail mare arrives.

"Hello, package for a Miss Lyra and a Miss Bon Bon?" The mare says.

"Yep, I'll take it"

"Alright, sign here" she pulls out a tray, and has me sign it. She looks at it, and as always I'm confused as to how she reads it with her eyes facing the wrong directions.

"Alright, here you go" using her wings like hands (which makes me extremely jealous), she opens her saddle bags and hands me a long, roundish cardboard box.

I all back in the house, and toss it on the bed. We'll be using it tonight.

I grab a soda from the fridge, and then we're ready to go. We walk out the front door, me sipping on my soda, Bon Bon carrying the basket. We pass a little orange filly, rolling around on a scooter, using her wings for extra speed, eating ice cream.

Bon Bon gestures to the filly. "You know, I wish we had one"

"What?! I can hardly take care of myself, not to mention a little filly too..."

Bon Bon gives me a look. "I was talking about the ice cream..."

"Oh, yeah, I knew that" I give a nervous laugh. The gardens are up ahead, finally.

We walk around for a little while, before finding a slightly shaded spot underneath a tree where we have lunch.

After about thirty minutes, we finish our lunch. I lean up against the tree trunk, and Bon Bon lays her head on my shoulder. I stroke her hair. She turns around, and goes in for a kiss.

We sit there, locked in each others embrace, kissing, until I pull out and ask "Do you love me?"

"Forever" is her reply.

I look around, looking for a certain pink pony to appear and say "foreevvveeerrr..." Ominously, but I see nopony except for my Bon Bon.

The one place I don't look is up in our tree, and I don't hear her words, "Oh, I'll say forever. I just gotta finish clopping"

Author's Note:

Well, I think I started writing this chapter, and it just grew and grew into this. It was rather odd for me, because I'm writing this in the middle of class, so I've been desperately trying to keep anypony from reading over my shoulder... I've gotten a few odd looks.

Comments ( 4 )

Umm... Lyra's interdimensional viewer is screwy, Obama didn't start the war...

2591139 I know, I was just fucking around when I added that part, and so I decided to do that. And it's not an interdemensional viewer, it's a pony tv show.

Well, due to lack of interest, I shall be canceling this project after the chapter I'm working on. If anyone wants me to continue this, you gotta let me know.

Buck it. My iPod just glitched out, and erased te entire chapter. I'm just gonna cancel it now.

Login or register to comment