• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 1,577 Views, 97 Comments

The Master's Redemption - anommalcolm



The most malevolent son of gallifrey gets a second chance, well, alright it is probably his 10 thousandth chance, but better late than never.

  • ...
4
 97
 1,577

It is not over

Those of you who loved this story with a passion, fear not. The story is over because our hero feels he has finally redeemed himself, but I am not done with the master. He has many more adventures ahead of him. This is only the first in a series. If all goes according to plan, a long series. Until then, this is Anommalcolm, logging out.

Comments ( 14 )

2525497
Will that stop you from reading the sequel?

2525811
If that does then he is not worthy of reading your fictions. :raritywink:
Anywho's (lolz, the puns) good job, can't wait for the sequel!

2525977
It'll be a little while. Maybe a day or two. I need to slow down and enjoy my victory. I produced this story quick.

This is a less headache inducing copy of Pinky's speech
"OMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH YOUR THE MASTER I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN YOU WERE THE BEST VILLAIN IN THE ENTIRE SERIES EVER AND NOW YOUR A HERO YOU SAVED RARITY AND DASHIE AND FLUTTERSHY AND YOU WERE GOOD FRIENDS WITH TWILIGHT CHAPTER THREE MADE ME CRY IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD AND I COULDN'T HELP AND NOW YOU SAVED ME I HAVE TO THROW YOU A THANKS FOR SAVING ME PARTY GASP THERE AREN'T ENOUGH SUPPLIES HERE TO GIVE YOU THE PARTY YOU DESERVE MEET ME IN PONYVILLE IN THREE DAYS YOU'LL HAVE A PARTY WORTHY OF YOUR GREATNESS IF I HAVE RAID EVERY PARTY STORE AND BAKERY IN EQUESTRIA!"

2526496
What kind of the strange images?

2526503 Thinks along the lines of Twilight exploding upon climax; the sort of things that would leave scorch-marks on your temporal lobe (the part of the brain that processes mental images/image memory).

2528429
Well, no further. I like my teen rating. However... I cannot honestly say that I am disturbed by those thoughts.

Sequel is up!

2525977
2525811
I dident know there was /is/ there is going to be a sequel. And I will read it.

For some reason your reply dident apear on my notifications.:unsuresweetie:

2862315 actually I could see him do some psychic bullshit and have a pretty pony princess harem for some reason. Anyway you'll probably do better than me on the whole time lord in equestria aspect of a fic, although a quite interesting one when a character time lord thingy isn't the doctor!:pinkiecrazy:

3166075 I'm sorry but my grasp on reality somehow isn't allowing enough suspension to take it seriously.

3825125
Most ponies are naive.

Login or register to comment