• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 1,577 Views, 97 Comments

The Master's Redemption - anommalcolm



The most malevolent son of gallifrey gets a second chance, well, alright it is probably his 10 thousandth chance, but better late than never.

  • ...
4
 97
 1,577

Chapter 10 or Evil Enchantresses exist, but they are not zebras

Chapter 10

It was my day off. I just wanted to sleep all day. With dreams like mine, who would not. But Vinyl dragged me out of bed.

"Come on! We're going to a party!"

"Okay, I am coming. Stop being so loud. I just woke up."

"Are you all right? You've been sleeping a lot more then usual lately."

I blushed really bad at that. The things I had been doing with her and Twilight in my dreams...Well, I was not going to tell her. EVER!

"I am fine. Just really enjoy dreaming."

"Oh, what about, hmmm?" She asked coyly.

"Frolicking in the fields with a childhood best friend that I lost a long time ago and continuously feel guilty about how it ended."

"Oh! I'm so sorry."

It was not a lie either. I missed Twilight.
............................

"Vinyl, we are going to a party, why does it smell like death up ahead?"

"I don't smell anything."

"Rubbish pony noses." I muttered angrily to myself. Seriously, ponies have horrible senses. That makes my life suck sometimes. Too much pepper in food. Too much perfume being worn. Way too noisy. Can they detect anything without having to overkill it?

Anyway the party we were going to was in the woods in Canterlot Central Park.The party was in a clearing surrounded by dense bushes. I pushed through it before Vinyl. I got a good look at the situation.

"Vinyl, when this is over, you are treating me to the most expensive restaurant in Canterlot."

"Why do I have to-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" she said as she got through the bush."Not good."

It was like a stereo-typical witch lair. There was a massive bubbling cauldron at the center. There were a bunch of prisoners tied up off to the side. Then there were the witches themselves. They looked sort of like hippogriffs, except, instead of eagle/pony hybrid, they were a crow/pony hybrid. And they were old, wrinkly, somewhat misshapen. And they were practically radiating magic.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? A musical pony called Vinyl and a... Nameless One? How is your name hidden?"

That was telling. Crow-like, smell like death, magic power, affinity for names..... How do things from my universe keep getting here?

"Vinyl, please run."

"And leave you alone, no way!"

"Vinyl, I can take them. Their power will not work very well against somepony who's name is hidden. But it will work on you."

"Fine, but if you die, I will be furious"

"If these beasts are what finally takes me down, so will I."

Vinyl runs back threw the path we just cleared. One of them moves to stop her, but I teleport above her and stomp her face into the ground. With my hoof still on her neck, I turn to face the other two.

"What in the darkest pit of Tartarus do you three think you are doing here? For that matter, how the hell did you escape the Dark Space?"

"The words of Shakespeare freed us from the dark space. We attempted to conquer Earth, but that meddling Doctor imprisoned us in a crystal ball. When the TARDIS crossed dimensions, our prison was weakened, and we slipped through the cracks. As for what we're doing, we will consume these ponies and use their natural internal magic to augment our power. We will break open the Dark Space and rebuild our empire."

"You... are very fourth-coming with this information."

"You won't live long enough to stop us!"

She lunged forward, only to crack her beak on my shield spell. I snapped the neck of the one I had pinned. I looked over my shoulder, and bucked the third one (who thought she could be sneaky) in the face. I heard skull crack. Then turned to the last one.

"What is really sad, is that you are easily one of the most powerful races in the universe, but without my name, you are just plan helpless. Bet the Dark Space looks pretty good right now. I could send you back if you like. It is either that or execution, Carrionite."

"Never!!!!!" She screamed.

"Have it your way." I said.

I cast a spell that made her burn. Green flames of pure magic. Same color as my Eyes.

I went about untying all the prisoners. The last one was a pink earth pony mare. She had three balloons for a cutie mark. She was warping time.