• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 1,578 Views, 97 Comments

The Master's Redemption - anommalcolm



The most malevolent son of gallifrey gets a second chance, well, alright it is probably his 10 thousandth chance, but better late than never.

  • ...
4
 97
 1,578

Chapter 1 or "achievement unlocked:cutiemark"

Chapter 1

As far as reincarnations go, I got it pretty damn good. I was born into a wealthy Canterlot family, not nobility, mind you, but still somehow filthy stinking rich. I was handsome, too. Muscular build plus navy blue coat plus sleek blonde mane plus brilliant green eyes equals total mare-magnet. Did I mention I was a unicorn. Because, being a unicorn is far beyond amazing. All of those spells are incredible. I had teleported many times, but being able to do it at will is wonderful. Every household task is easier with magic. I would know. I learned a spell for every single chore.

My parents were so proud when I got into Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. I have got to say, that is when it began. I got my cutie mark. That is when I first met her. It was a sunny day, during my break hour, when I saw something that made my blood boil. Two colts had gone and cornered a filly, roughly my age.

"Aww, if it isn't the loser who can't control her magic!" taunted (for lack of a better term) bully one.

"Turned anyone into a plant recently, freak!" prodded bully two

I will not lie, it took all my self-control not to simply obliterate them right there on the spot. As it was I forced their heads around to look me in the eye. Their faces went from malicious to confused to angry, and once they saw my eyes, terrified. I drew on some of the old time lord psychic ability, and my own special hypnotic power. My fury was barely contained, and, due to the aforementioned power combo, they could feel it. They also seemed to register the fact that I was a force way beyond them.

"Leave her alone, if I get wind that you bully her, or anyone else, I will be very unhappy. If I am unhappy, you will be too. Understand?" I whispered, putting on my best aura of menace.

They fervently nodded. I let them leave, and then turned to the filly. She had an amazing lavender coat. She had glorious amethyst eyes. Her cutie mark was a large pink star surrounded by five small white ones. She was looking at me slightly fearfully. It was heart-breaking.

"Relax, I will not harm you. Ever." I said reassuringly. I gave her my best "friendly" smile. She brightened up quite a bit.

"Thanks! My name is Twilight Sparkle. What's your name?" she asked cheerily.

Merciful Celestia! Was she adorable? I am glad I was, and am, extremely smooth.

"Call me Koschei." I said. "Would you like to sit with me at lunch?"

"Sure!" she squeaked.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...

It was not until much later that I noticed my cutie mark. It was a black shield, with a red heart in the middle, and an hourglass inside of the heart. My special talent was protecting and loving ponies! Sweet! I assumed the hourglass refers to my time lord nature.