• Published 30th Apr 2013
  • 1,577 Views, 97 Comments

The Master's Redemption - anommalcolm



The most malevolent son of gallifrey gets a second chance, well, alright it is probably his 10 thousandth chance, but better late than never.

  • ...
4
 97
 1,577

Chapter 11 or SUPER MEGA ULTRA HAPPY ENDING

Chapter Eleven

To put it mildly, the pink earth pony was positively ecstatic. Not to be rescued, I think she was just ecstatic because that is what defines her. Like the Doctor, with his TARDIS.

"OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSHYOURTHEMASTERI'MYOURBIGGESTFANYOUWERETHEBESTVILLAININTHEENTIRESERIESEVERANDNOWYOURAHEROYOUSAVEDRARITYANDDASHIEANDFLUTTERSHYANDYOUWEREGOODFRIENDSWITHTWILIGHTCHAPTERTHREEMADEMECRYITWASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSADANDICOULDN'THELPANDNOWYOUSAVEDMEIHAVETOTHROWYOUATHANKSFORSAVINGMEPARTYGASPTHEREAREN'TENOUGHSUPPLIESHERETOGIVEYOUTHEPARTYYOUDESERVEMEETMEINPONYVILLEINTHREEDAYSYOU'LLHAVEAPARTYWORTHYOFYOURGREATNESSIFIHAVERAIDEVERYPARTYSTOREANDBAKERYINEQUESTRIA!" She said all that in one breath, then zoomed away.

I just stood there staring after her. For three hours. Vinyl showed up. She walked over to me with a cheerful expression, then looked worried when she saw my expression.

"What's wrong?"

"I am having an existential crisis."

"Why?"

"Somepony just broke the fourth wall, IN REAL LIFE!"

Vinyl just shook her head and said" You get used to it. Pinkie Pie does that all the time."
................................
Three days later

I walked into Ponyville to find the entire place in festival mode. There were rides and games.There were baked goods everywhere. Pinkie Pie grabbed me. She dragged me to the top of a massive stage. She grabbed the microphone and spoke into it, surprisingly slowly. She wanted everyone to understand.

"This is the one! This is the stallion who saved me and Dashie and Fluttershy and dozens if not hundreds of other ponies from monsters and criminals! This is our newest hero! This is the Master!"

All of the ponies cheered. And I recognized some of them. Rarity was looking starry eyed. Rainbow Dash was cheering loudly. Fluttershy was smiling shyly. Applejack was cheering as loudly as Rainbow Dash. And, there he was. The Doctor just smiled and looked in my eyes. The look, it said

"I'm proud of you, old friend. You earned this."

I heard it then. A song began to fill me. An amazing, wonderful song, full of hope and joy. It went like this

....................................

Three hours of partying later, I stumbled into a library to take a break. I then heard an angelic voice.

"If that's another drunken party goer, I am sealing that door with magic for the rest of the day."

I walked right up stairs to the room the voice came from, and our gazes met.

"Koschei? Wha-oof!"

I tackle-hugged her mid-sentence. Then I kissed her with unbridled passion. She was shocked at first, but melted into it. After about five minutes, I drew back to look at her properly.

"Twilight, I missed you so much."

"What happened?"

"You jumped to conclusions my love. I wanted to be with you. I still do."

"You mean I rui-"

Once more I cut her off. This time with a kiss. After a moment, I drew back once more.

"Does not matter. We are together now. I love you."

"I love you too!"

And we bucked. And it, was beyond glorious!

Author's Note:

I am not going into greater detail. I like my teen rating. Thank you very much.