Twilight's Library 4,830 members · 6,274 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

D'awww! :heart: That's both really sweet and oddly fitting. On behalf of the parasites, have a merry Christmas or whatever it is. I'm an atheist and I don't pay attention to this whole PC thing. What's the current consensus? Oh, fuck the consensus. Happy Crimbo, Lumino, and happy Crimbo, everypony!

Oh god. You my good sir have made my day.:pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

What got me was the part where Scootaloo told Sombra that she was a highly evolved parasprite then... Well you know what i mean:twilightsheepish:

3913914 *sniffs* That was beautiful.

Aww, I want a Scootaloo and Scootablue to love and raise and mold into vessels of evil (or not).

Happy and/or merry holidaychristkwanzamas or whatever the cool kids say we're supposed to call it now!

3913914 Sorry, I would be a horrible father. And an even worse parasprite.

Ramadanukkhrismanzaa?

Thanks for that. :pinkiehappy:

This was cute and terrifying at the same time XD

Something like that. I'm not sure of Frankensteining the terms together is really kosher anymore, though. It seems like a thing someone somewhere would eventually get offended by and throw a fit about until everyone becomes more sensitive to their feelings and such. I'm really behind the Political Correctness curve these days. :rainbowlaugh:

It is a really special moment when one monster finds another. :heart:

3913914 Hilarious and heart-warming. I like it!

I'm really behind the Political Correctness curve these days.

I'll say. The proper term is social awareness.

(No, really, it is. They've really hit a point where "politically correct" is not politically correct.)

3913914 So adorbs! I love you too, Internet daddy.

3914207 You forgot to add Yuletide.:trollestia:

SHL

F***ing incredible XD

Did... did someone literally take time out of their life to sit here and downvote every single comment in this thread? What the hell?

Ah, whatever. Adorable comic, by the way.:scootangel:

Love always finds a way. :heart:

We have two in Anti-depression ponies.

I would wager some asshole (or collection thereof. Though I can't believe there is more than one) is trying to spread as much 'Christmas Cheer' as they can.

3914628 I bet he found coal in his Christmas stocking and got salty.:rainbowkiss:

Joke's on him. Big Red is watching, and he's writing every downvote on a list and readying more coal. And he'll be checking it twice. And maybe triple-checking the check list to make sure he didn't miss anything when he double-checked the check-list.

3914633 ...It took me two whole minutes to completely decipher that last sentence. The worst part is, I'm not even entirely sure if it was because of my lack of sleep or not...

I guess I'm stupider than I thought I was.:twilightoops:

Maybe it's easier when the dulcet tones of Spike present it?

Well, then Doctor Lumie prescribes getting your butt into bed, Lambie.

DH7

Or perhaps yuletide logs.

I know on the Jinglemas site post, every comment is getting both an upvote and a downvote.
Red+Green=Christmas.

Here, though? Nah. Too far.

But am I supposed to be Sombra or Scootaloo?

I'd say Sombra, in your case. I could see your heart melting the second you realized you had a chance to adopt a cute little monster.

is my giggle fit over her vomiting up the blue, the image was funny, and the fact this adorable, a good thing?

Aww so adorable <3

I love Sombra's expression when Scootaloo says be my daddy. And you, good sir, have given me an idea. I shall make this adorable comic into a fan fiction. *tips hat* bye:raritywink:

sombroa just adopted a monster filliesprite:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42